4K views 68 replies 46 participants last post by  kevinr839 
#1 ·
I know, probably a repeat thread, but some of us have new additions:swampjeep

Post up

Sahara: 12 weeks old:

Eddie: 7 years old

See less See more
#10 ·
We just added dog #6 to our household... He's a designer mutt specifically bred for Flyball. He's part Border Collie, Border Terrier, and Stafordshire Bull Terrier. He's all of about 8 pounds or so at almost 12 weeks old. Looks pretty viscious... :sonicjay:

He ended up with the name Widget... He's wrestling with our next youngest puppy Swiper. He will be a year old December 31 and is 33 pounds currently.

#13 ·
84scrambler, that looks a lot like my pooch.

She is a humane society pup, and she is almost two now. She is some mixture of border collie, aussie shepard, and I think lab.

She has a lab coat and webbed feet. Marking, skull, and rear bone structure of the border. Neck of an aussie. About 40 pounds.

She has hops like you wouldn't believe. I haven't trained her much for catching in flight, but I'd like to learn how. She just loves to be airborne.....

I'll post up some pics later.

#16 ·
lol super stocker.

Heres our puppy Bruizer at 6 weeks old at the breeders.

And now with our 2 1/2 year old son and the puppy at 4 1/2. Bruizer is now 190 lbs and just over 42inches at the shoulders. He can drink from the sink if you just turn the faucet on. :rock: His first birthday he was 160lbs. You can see the first year on my web site if you want. http://www.jeepfreek.com/bruizer.htm

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.