Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Oh snap!!

2K views 40 replies 18 participants last post by  Guitardrumr 
#1 ·
I just noticed if you click a link in Firefox with your scroll button, it opens it in a new tab. Schwing......

#35 ·
Leanz said:
hahahh well... i plead the 5th, BUT i meant he can provide the bubble bath "serum"?? the stuff u put in the bath to make it bubble :stan:

You mean like.....

soap?

#37 ·
:sonicjay: !!!!!!!!! hahahahahaha MANBOOBIES!!! when he told me everyone was making fun of his manmories becaus of me i thought it was a joke :tonka: this is awesome

and taking a bath with Kelly would make me feel less of a woman... he's got bigger tittays than i do :( and a better name :(

#41 · (Edited)
Lothos said:
Hmm, i run the default firefox and my home machine brings up a magnifier when I click the wheel instead of opening a link in a tab.
Thats because the default action on your machine, is for the middle mouse button to zoom. You'll have to go into the mouse properties (Mouse icon in the cnotrol panel) and actually set it to middle click.

Nevermind...that doesn't work...I know there's a way to do that though...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.