Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

94 Jeep Cherokee Country - For Parts *update 4/4*

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  EMAXX620 
#1 · (Edited)
I bought this Jeep mainly for the drivetrain (engine, trans, tcase, wiring, drive shafts) which I will be keeping. The wheels and tires have are not forsale as they are not mine. The rest however is up for grabs. It started life as a 4.0 H.O. auto 231 case Jeep with 190k. From the little bit I was in it, everything appeared to work o.k. It was previously off-roaded so everything is a little dirty. The doors appear to be in good working condition, the front bumper and passenger fender are straight, and the interior is in good condition. I've already started the part out process and will continue throughout the next 2 weeks till the shell goes to scrap. The hood is bent as well as the front driver's fender. Prices are as follows. If you don't see something listed or have a question, don't be afraid to ask :thumb:

Prices:
- Doors: $20 each (yes they are power)
- Passenger front fender: $20
- Radiator: $20 (condition unknown but doesn't appear to leak)
- Seats: $20 each
- Center console: $10
- Wiper motor: $10
- Front bumper: $25
- Front header panel: $20 (has small damage on driver's top but not bad. Includes lights and harness)
- Taillights: $10 each
- Axles: $250 for the pair. I believe them to be a Dana 30/8.25 with 3:55's but will verify

Anything else just ask. Best way to reach me is text or call 248-535-6057. The Jeep is located in Waterford, MI

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
To be honest, I'm not real sure of there condition. It almost looks like it is sitting a little low in the rear. I don't know if they are good or not.

Pm sent!!!
Pm returned :thumb:

#6 ·
This thing is pretty rusty. If I can get the springs out without a ton of work I'll shoot you a pm :thumb:. They might just stay with it.

Parts are coming off of it today. If you do need something and want to come out I'll have someone at the garage from 1pm-8pm today.

#8 ·
They appear to be in good/solid shape.

BTT: Finally had some time to get this thing apart. Drivetrain is out, doors are off, front seats are out. Make some offers, it goes to scrap at the beginning of next week.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.