Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

this not good

56K views 365 replies 115 participants last post by  chevyk10 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
somy gf called me today to say she is going to have a kid oh crap this sucks i dont have money for this so how do i tell my dad:(

#91 ·
A.J.: pull the stick away from the cage.

stan: has made some very valid points

steveo: I know, you told me when you were on top, remember?

#96 ·
A.J.: pull the stick away from the cage.

stan: has made some very valid points

steveo: I know, you told me when you were on top, remember?
How has Stan made valid points?? Does anyone else think that Fram boy has fucked over threee lifes because of this??

Shit 17 is not that bad. Its bad. But while I was in school there were at least four FRESMAN girls(15 or 14 years old) that were pregnant. Just in my senior year.

#102 ·
Dude, i got 2 kids, the first was unplanned. i would not trade him for anything, the second is just as cool. unplanned kids are hard, but you will love it. look at it this way, when he graduates you will still be young enough to have fun wheelin with him and his jeep. i know advice from a faceless person isn't worth much, but hey, not every time you fuck up do you end up with a gift like a son.

(this is my scarcasm) what kind of jeep are you gonna sell me?

#112 ·
Dude, i got 2 kids, the first was unplanned. i would not trade him for anything, the second is just as cool. unplanned kids are hard, but you will love it. look at it this way, when he graduates you will still be young enough to have fun wheelin with him and his jeep. i know advice from a faceless person isn't worth much, but hey, not every time you fuck up do you end up with a gift like a son.

Grassman is right on the nose.

I had a Kid a 19. Didn't tell anyone (BAD IDEA) But after all the Shit that hit the fan my Son has been the best thing to happen for me. He keeps me sane and looking forward to life and what it brings me.

Oh yea Child Support is 59.62 a week making 8.50 an hour for 40 hours a week. (Thats what i started out paying)

#117 ·
Give ya $100 for the YJ, oh ya congrats on the kid...............................If I was you I would look into (atleast look into it) adoption. there are many different ways you can do it now days and stil be "involved" in the kids life with out "fucking" up his/her life

#138 ·
well Farm boy just sit down and think about it, I mean this is a major life changing experience and you need to be sure you are ready to partake in it. The best thing you can doright now if you two want to keep it is tobuild your own house on the farm or buy a home of your own. if you can handle all the bills working and trips to the doctor and still have enough money to feed three mouths plus another $50 a week for diapers and around $100 a month for Baby clothes oh and if you dont have medical insurance you need some of that and so does she the baby will be covered by your ins once it is born.

I guess what I am trying to say is Stan could be correct it could be the worst thing that has ever happened to you or it could be a blessing if your life is chatoic and could use some changing.

Just think about it weigh all your options

Then make an educated descision

By the way just invite her and her parents over to the farm for dinner sit down with your folks and tell them all at once it will be easier and less chance of harm to you if both of your families are there. The adults will help keep things rational.

#139 ·
Wow, I wish I would've kept up on this thread.

A.J., you're an idiot. It's been proven time and time again by none other than yourself. No one has to point out any of your stupidity or hypocrisy, you do it all yourself.

But A.J., if you're going to start throwing out advice to people on how to act their age and stop being a prick, why don't you follow your own damn advice?

It's always the people that never want advice that always insist on giving it all the time.

#143 ·
Tell your Dad that 9 out of the ten voices in your head told you to push when you should have pulled, and the other one just says to set fires.

#150 ·
I would considered abortion. but in all reality it really isnt up to farmboy, its up to her. /QUOTE] "just using your quote, not bashing you"

That isnt always the answer, like many have said there are familys out there that want to adopt. This by no means is this a mistake, we are talking a life here. If you dont feel that you are able to provide or take care of it, there are thousands of childless family's that would love to adopt.

You guys need to look at the long term picture, the cute part of having a baby ends about 2 min's after birth, then its time to wake up and be parents.Being a parent is great and I would never change it, but getting up all hours of the night, feeding, changing shitty diapers catching puke, having sick kids sucks but its part of life. So if you think you can make it on your own, look hard in the mirror and when you are done call me and ill let you listen to my 3 kids run around and scream and fight with each other, Having kids is a full time job all in its self.

We are not looking at a calf that once its born you give it a bottle for a few week's or so and off to the feed troft. This is a baby and there is alot to it

#151 ·
Ok, I'm back.
I had to take my family out to dinner. And I didn't have to use food stamps.

Abortion, not an option as far as I'm concerned. Only in the case of rape or the mothers health.

To many good people willing and waiting years on adoption lists.

#154 ·
Everyone talks about adoption, but look at the statistics. there's thousands and thousands of children in adoption agencies. not to mention the problems many of these children have such as emotional disabilities; others have physical, mental or developmental disabilities. so like I said I would considere abortion. regardless of the many unneeded comments made by the members of this site, it is still ultimately up to farmboy's girlfriend.

#159 ·
8 pages in one damn day ... what the shit, any how do what did ...... NOTHING, fuck it hell either bitch or give you congrats, surprisingly i got congrats (and this is coming from a man who takes strid in making women cry and is on his possibly 3rd marriage) who gives a shit dude its ur life live it how ever you feel it to suit you

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.