Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
5M views 67K replies 500 participants last post by  jeepfreak81 
#1 · (Edited)
My cat might be kinda old, But I would bet he can kick most other cats ass.

Update: September 2014
The cat that started this thread is not longer with us.
R.I.P. "The Michael"

#21,586 ·
What's the issue?
Potty on the second floor won't stop running resulting in the resivior over filling with water.....tried all the things that fixed the toilet at my parents that had issues...whatever the sensor is that says its full is clearly fukced and it not the kind with a balloon and chain deal its some fancy plastic shit.

Realized this was going on when water started dripping into my bedroom downstairs

Just shut off the water to the toilet to stop flooding...idk what else to do

#21,588 ·
Potty on the second floor won't stop running resulting in the resivior over filling with water.....tried all the things that fixed the toilet at my parents that had issues...whatever the sensor is that says its full is clearly fukced and it not the kind with a balloon and chain deal its some fancy plastic shit.

Realized this was going on when water started dripping into my bedroom downstairs

Just shut off the water to the toilet to stop flooding...idk what else to do
try pulling up on the plastic dealio and see if it stops the water flow.

I've had two toilets that I've had to deal with in the past 6 months that needed the float adjusted so it would actually shut off the water.

unless I'm thinking of something totally different :chauncy:

#21,590 ·
I know 5 couples that are pregnant now or have their baby no more than a few months ago, ALL on state help, most of all them planned for this to happen, and some in their late 20's but barely could put a roof over their head and still struggling, a few younger than 20 who are living with their parents still. Am I the asshole because all I see is the dollar signs of state income being wasted on feeding these people, and not to mention all the hospital and doctor visits, IMO you should only have a kid if you can afford it on your own like they did back in the day. /rant

#21,592 ·
try pulling up on the plastic dealio and see if it stops the water flow.

I've had two toilets that I've had to deal with in the past 6 months that needed the float adjusted so it would actually shut off the water.

unless I'm thinking of something totally different :chauncy:
I've tried stuff like that.
The float mechanism itself is broken, its not sensing it.

#21,595 ·
I know 5 couples that are pregnant now or have their baby no more than a few months ago, ALL on state help, most of all them planned for this to happen, and some in their late 20's but barely could put a roof over their head and still struggling, a few younger than 20 who are living with their parents still. Am I the asshole because all I see is the dollar signs of state income being wasted on feeding these people, and not to mention all the hospital and doctor visits, IMO you should only have a kid if you can afford it on your own like they did back in the day. /rant
My facebook is flooded with baby pictures. and I know of at least two more couples that are having babies soon :(
same here. and I swear the next person I hear brag about their tax refund because of their new baby last year, Im going to go postal. :sonicjay: Its just sad that this is what this country is coming down to.
x more numbers than I have time to type. See signature.