Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Some trucks

1K views 7 replies 1 participant last post by  FQXehhhh 
#1 ·
My buddy had a mud bog a couple weeks ago, the first one of the year for us. It was a lot of fun but the pit was really wet due to rain. We had the pump out but it didnt get much water so the big trucks or the beaters went in. I forgot to bust the camera out and by the time i got it most of the trucks were in for the night. Still a lot of fun and this will be a month event. Ill get lots of pics next time.

Feel free to post some recent muddin pics

this is how i want my truck by the end of summer

girly dodge :blah:

kenny was a trooper for taking his "little" bronco out

See less See more
#7 ·
mine stayed pretty clean. I didnt want to get yelled at by the old mad so i played around in the parking area :lol:

dont know if i got pictures on here of the flowmasters yet. Im swapping the quiet 50 out and putting a 40 in with the next paycheck. Then putting an intake in

Now i can't decide, do i want 33's or a beater truck? I figure my truck wont ever be stock again if i put 33s on it but it will look sweeter. THe gas will be terrible over the summer and ill be replacing parts sooner.
If i get a beater truck mine will stay mostly stock, and this thing will see mostly mud. Im leaning towards a beater truck

#8 ·
I just snapped these.
My dad's brand new 06 powerstroke

and his old v10, he payed me $100 to detail it. Which wasn't too easy seeings how its been put through the abuse of his company for the past 6 years.

they're crappy pictures but maybe i'll get some better ones later.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.