Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Manistee County Fair 4x4 rock crawl

4K views 35 replies 14 participants last post by  jeepbrattt 
#1 · (Edited)
Manistee Country Fair 4x4 Rock Crawl
Dale from twisted trails is putting this together for the fair this friday. Just talked to him and he said there haulin in 5 loads of natural rock, plus have some huge tires, street barriers etc to make the course with. Gonna be 2 runs, best of the 2 runs is your time. Fastest time wins. Gonna be $50 entry and 100% payback plus 50% of the pitpass entry money on top of the pay back, so has big potentional for big payback. From the sounds of it there are quite a few people already planning on running.

Info from fair page

Friday, August 26 : 7pm
4X4 OFF ROAD ROCK CRAWL
Twisted Trails Off Road Park.
Local drivers welcome.
Call 231-651-9548 or go to www.twistedtrailsoffroadpark.com for more Information
Adults $10, 4-12 $5, 3 and under free, Pits $15
Silver Sponsor:
Correct Compression ~ Bear Lake
Watson-Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge-Ram ~ Manistee/Benzonia

Bronze Sponsor: Galaxy Electric ~ Bear Lake
Papineau PC-Land Surveys-Benzonia
Copemish Family Market~Copemish & Honor

http://manisteecountyfair.com/grandstand-events/

See less See more
#8 ·
i should be there as long as i get my steering box back on.

#12 ·
Manistee Country Fair 4x4 Rock Crawl
Dale from twisted trails is putting this together for the fair this friday. Just talked to him and he said there haulin in 5 loads of natural rock, plus have some huge tires, street barriers etc to make the course with. Gonna be 2 runs, best of the 2 runs is your time. Fastest time wins. Gonna be $50 entry and 100% payback plus he's working with the fair to use all the pitpass money to add on top of the pay back, so has big potentional for big payback. From the sounds of it there are quite a few people already planning on running.

Info from fair page

Friday, August 26 : 7pm
4X4 OFF ROAD ROCK CRAWL
Twisted Trails Off Road Park.
Local drivers welcome.
Call 231-651-9548 or go to www.twistedtrailsoffroadpark.com for more Information
Adults $10, 4-12 $5, 3 and under free, Pits $15
Silver Sponsor:
Correct Compression ~ Bear Lake
Watson-Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge-Ram ~ Manistee/Benzonia

Bronze Sponsor: Galaxy Electric ~ Bear Lake
Papineau PC-Land Surveys-Benzonia
Copemish Family Market~Copemish & Honor

http://manisteecountyfair.com/grandstand-events/
1/2 the pit pass money will be paid back plus 100% of the entry money

#19 ·
i might be running her rig too..mine won't start now.i drove it on the trailer sunday now it wont run..yes i have gas..

#25 ·
so you bringing the new ride out mike? i will call you later.

#35 ·
Have to say that was a nice mix for a short course! Great job as always Dale and Twisted crew! Lots and lots of carnage for 1/4 mile.:teehee:

I did break a fitting on my front locker and lost a bolt somewhere for the steering.......

Oh.....and Erin finally won 1! :woot:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.