Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Borderline 4x4 *Wellsville*

21K views 180 replies 36 participants last post by  Chrisholmz 
#1 ·
Couple pics from a good weekend of wheeling at Wellsville.

See less See more
#4 ·
I have been 4 weekends and am still finding new stuff every time we go. The place is 4500 acres of trails, rock crawls, super long creek beds,huge hill climbs, washouts and mud holes. . . . Oh and 100 of stupid drunk hillbillies to watch for entertainment. Great time!

#26 ·
At this point with "Oaktree" gone that is the best option. I absolutely love wheeling there but not having a safe place to leave tow rigs sucks. I usually go every spring with a group of friends but likely won't this year for this very reason.

Its really a shame.....i have been all over (tellico, harlan, windrock, superlift, rausch, ect) and there is terrain there that will rival any of those places and its only half as far away....but the lack of structure of the place makes it tough to justify going.

#29 ·
No not necessarily.

Like i said i have been 4 times, 2-3 days at a time and had zero issue....my friends go 10+ times a year....no issues.

If you are wheeling with a group and you park your to watch/spot or whatever you will be fine....its not that bad.

However if you get stuck/break do not leave your rig unattended for any length of time....that's where issues happen.

A lot of the locals are extreme hill rods who's idea of fun is drinking beer and fucking shit up and they really don't care who that stuff belongs to.

#39 ·
Im down for a trip as soon as my truggy done. Been watching youtube vids last two nites....looks like a ton of fun shit to get into!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.