Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

***** SnoFari 2013 - The Sofficial Thread*****

153K views 2K replies 141 participants last post by  GMKLR50 
#1 · (Edited)

For those who can't view image at work the dates are January 25th-27th, 2013

Replying to this thread does not guarantee you a spot at SnoFari. You must send in your registration postmarked no sooner than November 1st, 2012

If you have never heard of SnoFari before, here is some information;

SnoFari is a family oriented Winter trail-ride that takes place on state land in and around the West Branch, Mi area. It is open to all makes and models of licensed four-wheel drive vehicles. We host a banquet dinner on Saturday night and give away TONS of awesome prizes during the raffle. The event is sanctioned by the Great Lakes Four Wheel Drive Association.

Click the big red letters
2013 SnoFari Registration Form

See less See more
#960 ·
Just got my room at the Super 8, she didn't say how many they had left, but she did say they had "a couple".

If anyone needs to borrow a 35-38" spare tire on a 8 on 6.5, 16+ wheel I will be bringing a few with me.

#962 ·
I am constantly saying thanks and talking about how awesome of a job Leah does and how I don't know how she does it every year !! Then I get comments about hey Grady's hitting on Leah again !! But you know what who cares if I get razzed , :sonicjay: I will say it again Leah rocks , and Thank You Leah !! :thumb:

Sent from BlackBerry using Tapatalk

#975 ·
Phew... I thought I was really starting to lose it. I knew he was a little... ummm... let's just say feminine but after he posted a FB pic of him and another "boy" by his side I thought you guys had split up. Thanks for clearing it up. :beerbang: For what it's worth, you could have done better. He's over his head dating you. JMHO :naughty:

#993 ·
X5, took the 60 apart yesterday to do axle seals. The carnage so far includes: stuck caliper, cracked rotor, a broken lockout, a broken spindle nut, cracks in the welds on the diff (already fixed that), and smoked wheel bearings. Still need to get drive shafts and a new cb.:(

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

#1,014 ·
Yes. I ordered a 5th today. The vender I got these from didn't have access to a 5th and wasn't sure when he would.

Yup, looks like the tire fairy has been by here too. :) Now for the rim fairy to get here.....
View attachment 99668
In my case, I am the wheel fairy. I was out earlier working on my H1s. Hopefully they will be finished and tires will be mounted next week.

When does the money fairy come?
Money fairy was here. Bitch took my money though instead of leaving it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.