Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Bitcoin market... Don't miss out

82K views 670 replies 97 participants last post by  Jrgunn5150 
#1 · (Edited)
http://bitcoincharts.com/charts/mtgoxUSD#rg60ztgSzm1g10zm2g25zv

So far, it's been pretty f'n profitable for all. $62/coin. I'm thinking everybody should dive in deep as hell right now...

Not sure if it's too late to jump on board, or if it's just the beginning of countless millionaires who got in at ground level...

#536 ·
Welcome to my world. Lol. I bought ltc about 3 years ago and of course it immediately tanked. It's finally back up to what I paid for it. It was higher earlier this week but I was out of town. Currently I have a vague idea of how to sell it but I haven't dug deep into it. I guess it's time.

#540 ·
When I bumped my initial $11 investment to $50, I should have bought more.

But I never saw this as a serious investment, more as something interesting to watch and compare to world events.

BTW, as of 12:25pm May 23 2017, my initial $50 is now worth $377.34

#562 ·
Only @ $7700.00 today.....grrrrr..
Really should have bought in earlier.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

#574 ·
^ Same here. I just could not convince myself to do it. It is such an odd market. You are not really "buying" anything. It still baffles me.

If I had put all the money I use to flip stuff into this, I can only imagine where I would be today. A multi millionaire I presume.

#577 ·
I can name you two different companies that I bought stock in and they went out of business. I also have a friend who lost close to a quarter million when GM filed for bankruptcy. Stock is only good if the company does well. If all stocks were winners playing the stock market wouldn't be risky.

#578 ·
I agree, and you are correct. I should not have mentioned stock knowing you don't get any/part of the fall out on those unless you own a substantial amount. The whole bankruptcy game is BS in my opinion.

:beer:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.