Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

********* SnoFari 2015 - The SoFficial thread (with registration form) *********

68K views 352 replies 59 participants last post by  unclebeaner 
#1 ·

Replying to this thread will not guarantee you a spot. You must mail a registration form postmarked no sooner than November 15th, 2014

Entries will be placed into a raffle style selection process based on postmark date. Last year we received over 80 entries on November 1st.

SnoFari is a family oriented Winter trail-ride that takes place on state land in and around the West Branch, Mi area. It is open to all makes and models of licensed four-wheel drive vehicles. We host a banquet dinner on Saturday night and give away TONS of awesome prizes during the raffle.

Attachments

See less See more
#184 · (Edited)
Rob Angell
Drew Koch
Justin Wade (Wadey)
Cliff Haynes
Nathan LaMothe
Chris Johnson
Steve Quiring
Mike Wade
Mark & Paula Saxton
Thomas Ramm
Corey Emens
Justin Mundy
Katie Elrod
Ken and Kelly Vogel
Brian Banister
Jeff Rumisek
Mike Tucker
Andy McQuilin
Peter Leggio
Winston Elrod
Thomas Hoffmann
Don & Kari Dunlap
James Frisch
James Haggerty
Joe Ramm
Kevin Banister
Daniel Jarod
Dave Lindberg
Pamela East
Heather Armstrong
Dennis Patow
Garret Toombs
Lisa Guenther
Curtis Hagitt
David Henrikson
Gail Esker
Jon Treece
Tom Parks
Christina Mathis
Jason Elrod
John Curtiss
Bill Hein
David Mitchell
John Sliwinski
Jason Zanski
Brandon Zanski
Luke Davis
John Undeboom
Luis Martinez
Jacob Meganck
Ryan Gogolen
Greg Greenizen
Jamie Tomkins

#188 ·
I tested the YJ on the trails in my woods that were cut for the Willys. The ride is nicer, but I barely fit.

I may avoid @Renegade II and @danimal 's run this year :teehee: I don't know that I want to wreck it as soon as i get it together.

The Goodyear military tires sucketh in the snow as well, especially with a worn LS unit and an open front :( Can't get them replaced by then either :(

#202 ·
There will be a friday night run, for anybody. Although, many choose to hang at the hotel and "socialize." LOL

I'll be there early enough friday to have a day run, and I'll take a few out for a night run. And then those sober enough that can keep up, can sign up for my Saturday run. :teehee:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.