Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1% prez........"the jiggler"

229K views 2K replies 163 participants last post by  Mr.Green 
#1 · (Edited)
just finishing up my tj and my buddys tj(wheelsofsteele). he did a 60 front w 60 rear out of a 79 ford. had a rubicon long arm so we changed the upper links in rear, tossed the rear trackbar and built a 3 link for the front. i did a 60 front 14 bolt rear,3 link front, leaves in the rear. streched to 103. i built new arms for the front and 2.5 currie joints. will post up pictures and more detail when i figure out how to get these pictures in photobucket. we started mikes jeep july 29 sun night and finishing it up today. his tj is a 1997 mine is a 2003. there is some diffrent stuff between the years.i will give detail on what we ran into.

#1,579 ·
Mike at rocksolid stroked my RCV shafts tonight...

#1,582 ·
That motor isn't done yet.put my other one in.collecting parts so when I get back I can swap all the new motor tranny and t case in.few more weeks for those specs Brandon

#1,588 ·
Just finished it up. I made the call to do the case and tranny when I get back.ran out of time, had to be done tomorrow. Runs good.finish up some little stuff tomorrow, clean it and load.so I'll b ready after work wed night.

#1,590 ·
The right stuff going in now. Does it ever end? Should have some new updates done by Thursday.its growing also.

#1,592 ·
I'll have a picture tomorrow. tranny is in.t case will be done tomorrow. then all the good stuff goes in the front axle.

#1,594 ·
Wait till you see it.your going to poop kyle.she's bad.

#1,596 ·
I like poopin..its relaxing.I sit and think .

#1,598 ·
Not as much as you roger but it'd close...:sonicjay:

#1,600 ·
I can't post a picture from my phone.maybe someone will pull it off Facebook for me..looks a bunch different now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.