Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

MSU ORV survey

4K views 23 replies 14 participants last post by  tmhd2 
#1 ·
Did anyone else get a survey mailed to them from MSU? It is mostly asking about ORV park preferences. Letter said it was mailed to a small percentage of people who registered an ORV. I recieved 2, I did purchase 2 - 2012 ORV stickers. They did a nice crisp $1 bill in the envelope.

#20 · (Edited)
x2. I don't read mail. I did do the online survey though.
Both of you were test pilot survey's they asked the people that helped with creating the survey to add some emails of people they know that would be willing to take the survey, you guys were both on my email list.

Is this a printed version of the online survey? Sounds like it is the same thing.
was yours emailed to you? I talked to one of the group members today to try and clarify this question a little better. She said they are emailing some of the surveys to people that they have emails addresses for (most likely from the DNR website, some are from a dealerlist where people have bought a new machine and the included the orv sticker).

If you recently recieved the survey then it is the most likely the same survey just in an email form, rather than regular mail. Even some of the regular mail surveys will have a card with a website address so people can go line if they prefer to take them on line or vise versa.

If the survey was from a few months back you, (like bones and kickstand) might have been part of a email list for the test pilot survey.

#19 ·
If thats the case than thats great, because it sounded like they were going to target the online database from the DNR site. this will get alot more surveys out if they can get them in the hands of more than just the online purchasers.
Thanks for taking the time to fill it out!

#21 ·
DJ did you guys help them create the survey?

The reason I ask is because I have filled out many a land use survey for Mountain biking, fishing, and other random shit, but this survey actually had more applicable questions. Even for someone like myself who is no longer a 1%'er and uses the ORV routes/roads/areas much less and more casually than in the past.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.