Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
25K views 101 replies 57 participants last post by  SS 
#1 ·
Yeah, I have new neighbors on the other side of me now. My APT complex is very nice, with many well-to-do people living here, no crime, etc. Now a big Uhaul is next door, and a hoopty monte carlo with chameleon paint, and 11tybillion" wheels along with a loud stereo pull up.

All I hear is this black guy and his black girl (they look to be about 20yrs old) having a normal conversation only screaming. Why the fuck are they so loud?

I see future trouble with these fucktards. they look like the type to have parties every night till 4am, smoke crack, and increase crime in the area. The look just like some thugs you would see on the north end of flint, or over in GR on division or some shit.

#53 ·
It's wierd how stereotypes are based on reality. Seeing a black person and saying "I don't like them because they are black" is racist. Seeing a black person and saying "there is a 98% chance that I won't like them because they are black" is just being observant and understanding statistics.

#54 ·
I've never observed any behaviour that would cast blacks in a nigativ...negative light. I honestly believe that "The Man" is sneaking into neighborhoods with a high proportion of black people and spreading trash eveywhere and putting weed fertalizer around the "temporarily" vacant houses. "The Man" is also robbing stores and killing people while wearing an extreamly high quality black guy costume.

Another thing I've observed in all of the black people that I've met is that they hate racism. They hate it so much that when I am in a group of predominantly black people (like a NWA reunion concert), they go out of their why to make sure I feel comfortable and accepted. Us white folks could learn a few things by the complete lack of racism in the black culture.

#58 ·
i have a couple good friends that are black, and they agree about all the stereotypes, they say they are embarased by the new black culture, everyone thinking they're thugs, with their pants around their ankles, thinkin they're hardcore, being loud as shit in public.
when i lived with my friend vinny (black guy) he came home all pissed off, this was his story(mind you, he's in his late 20's, and we live downtown grand rapids)):
i was walking down the street and this punk ass thug wanna bee sitting on his porch, probably about 16 yelled to me, "hey you cant be wearing that color bandana in this neighborhood" so i walked up to him leaned over so i was eye level with him and said "muther fucker im a grown ass man, im not going to have some punk ass kid telling me what i can and cannot wear, if you dont like it, heres your chance to take it off my fuckin head"
the kid looked he just shit his pants and started apologizing, so i turned around and walked away.

thats how it is with most of the kids out here, we've been threatend with guns (they didn't show em, they just said they had em) and when we asked to see em, the just backpedeld and told us not to come on their block or they'd show us. after asking them multiple times to see em i said "why do we have to be on your block, dont they work on this street?, either put your money where your mouth is or get the fuck out of my yard"
and after talking to some elders in their group they ended up apologizing for threatening us.

long story short
all bark, no bite, just wannabee gangstas

#60 ·
yeah, i don't understand all the violence, whenever they do a show about gangs they always ask why they join a gang, and the answer is because they need protection from other gangs or because it's dangerous out there and it's better when you have a gang to back you.

but if they just stopped killing each other they wouldn't need gangs

they join gangs for protection, but there would be no gang wars without gangs, if you go anywhere outside the ghetto you don't find shootings because someone was on someone else street.
they need to pull together as a community and stop this "territory war"
"i live on 3rd street, you live on 5th street so im going to kill you if you come to my street" how the fuck does that make any sense ?
im tired of the "the man is holding us down" excuse, your holding each other down, grow the fuck up

#61 ·
and just to clear it up, im not saying all black people are like this, just the ones i observe here downtown.
and i know they can make something out of their lives, it just seems the "our schools suck so there's nothing we can do about it, we cant get a good education to get a good job"
that's bullshit, my buddy Thomas (black guy) grew up on the southwest side, the worst area of the ghetto here, and he went on to college and owns his own company building and fixing computers and is very successful in life.
yeah it may be tough, you may have to try a little harder to get ahead, but isn't that better to falling back on drug dealing and welfare ?

#69 ·
buyahomecrybaby...
that's apartment living, get used to it.
what do you expect living smashed up next to ALL your neighbors?
living in an apartment doesn't have anything to do with it, i live in a house and they're always walking past my house hootin n hollerin loud enough that i can hear them upstairs.
but whats worse is those cars with the big ass systems poundin all day long, specially when its ****** music :nana: :sonicjay:

#74 ·
when i was younger i used to ride my bike down division from downtown to my friends house on 28th st in the middle of the night, that can be a little scary when your all alone.
i always had crackheads begging for change, old men in cars trying to "give me a ride" and don't even get me started on the 6 foot tall tranny hooker.

#76 ·
I was out front of the resort last night and there was a black guy holding baby screaming at the bellman calling him a mother fucker. today at the water park we were spraying the hose on people crossing the bridge at the kids area and I hit a black guy behind some white kids (overspray) and he got pissed and told me "I don't want to get wet bitch". so naturally you come to a water park?

#77 ·
Growing up in Traverse City, I never had any interactions with ****** until I went to college. I always thought that people who were at all racist were jackasses. After being at Ferris for a few years, I can tell you that my outlook totally changed. From having a black person hold the door for me about 6 times in the 4 years I was there, to blacks chanting "We won't fight a white man's war" after 9/11, I suddenly realized where the stereotypes came from. BTW, being able to say "What the fuck do you mean the man is holding you down? The God-damned President is black" would be the ultimate trump card.

#78 ·
I can say first hand that there is alot of the current younger black population who thinks there thugs. I had one last year at work try to Ki-Ra-Ta kick me Ki-ra-ta Kid style I started to laugh at him then I slammed his 150lb ass into the wall then planted him on the ground with a thunderous thud as his head hit the tile floor. He gave up at that point and he was arrested for assaulting the nursing staff. I have had several encounters like this with this sector of the population of disrespectful group. I have also had to take down several white punks also. The young white male is just as bad. It all comes down to the kids think there all bad asses.

#83 ·
first off, you can take the ni**er out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the ni**er! blacks feel they can do what ever they want because they think everyones afraid of them. tell that to the punk ***** i knocked out with one punch! they also are borderline retarded. the average i q is 100. black's average i q is 85. they also have been raised in a culture of violence and ignorance, usually with no daddy to instill disipline. too be rude is cool to *********. they have no respect for themselves and therefore are unable to show respect to others. rap music helps reinforce their culture of hate toward whites and authority. they are more racist than other races. they blame whites for slavery when it was one tribe selling other tribes into slavery. they have a feeling of entitlement and therefore are dumbocrats. now with a ni**ger president they feel superior to whites when clearly they are the missing link between apes and man.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.