Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Bombs in Boston

47K views 581 replies 99 participants last post by  cmetzg03 
#1 ·
#162 ·
saw this morning one of the 3 killed was an 8 year old boy. he saw his dad finish then went back to him mother and little sister when the bomb killed him, blew his sisters leg off, and put mom in the hospital with serious injuries.
was this apart of the bombers plan? we better find who is responsible

#175 ·
I think hatred is a perfectly natural human emotion, is appropriate in these situations, and we should not pretend it doesn't exist.
Whats important is to channel it towards positive action. In this case a determination to find those responsible and bring them to justice.

Which is pretty much what Greasemonkey said, but said in a more hippy liberal kinda way.

#179 ·
So do you think they'll outlaw pressure cookers?

#193 ·
Well that didn't take long. Chris Matthews blaming it on an attack against the democratic party. Apparently he knows something the FBI doesn't.

On “Hardball” tonight, the host openly questioned whether at least a portion of the horror was an intentional attack against the Democratic Party. Matthews made his controversial comments when he assumed that a purported explosion at the JFK Library was associated with the bombings.

“I was just thinking, again, it’s early; it’s an early situation, but going after the Kennedy Library, not something at Bunker Hill, not something from the freedom trail or anything that kind of historic, but a modern political figure of the Democratic Party,” he said “Does that tell you anything?”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/15/chris-matthews-on-boston-bombings-domestic-terrorists-tend-to-be-on-the-far-right/

#209 ·
I got nothing. FBI is asking for tips- so they got nothing.

The 2 most likely outcomes from the coverage I've heard:

1) Right wing d-bag out to prove guns aren't needed to kill and maim large numbers of people.

2) 'Sleeper cell' of Jihadists bringing European style terrorism to the USA.

I'm not sure which is worse.

#213 ·
did anyone see the picture of whats leftover of the possible pressure cooker?

Does anyone think its odd that this pressure cooker was filled with nails/bbs/ball bearings and lots of explosives and yet this pressure cooker has no holes in it from shrapnel, not to mention it looks like it was just bent up? Considering the size of the explosion it seems odd that they can even find a pressure cooker, and that its not more tore apart.

#218 ·
Really?? A pressure cooker gets destroyed in a blast and you say it's just bent up? How big do you think that piece is? Compare to tge hand in the picture for relative scale!
I don't get why people are looking for anything to question. What gets accomplished when you do that? More YouTube video hits?
There is a thin line between legitimate fear and paranoia. Fortunately with some fear you can get on with your life...paranoia will keep you looking for questions and answers and in the end, miss out on life.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.