Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Random movie quotes

Tags
meballs
29K views 358 replies 112 participants last post by  concreteguy82 
#1 · (Edited)
"This is the worst hat I ever saw. I bet you get a free bowl of soup when you buy a hat like this... It looks good on you though!" :sonicjay:

#269 ·
Full Metal Jacket

These are great days we're living, bros. We are jolly green giants, walking the Earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting.

#270 ·
^^^THAT^^^ was Full Metal Jacket.

Let's try to get this back on course....guess the movie with the quote below and then add your own....

"Attention. Here's an update on tonight's dinner. It was veal. I repeat, veal. The winner of tonight's mystery meat contest is Jeffrey Corbin who guessed 'some kind of beef'."

#271 ·
^^^THAT^^^ was Full Metal Jacket.

Let's try to get this back on course....guess the movie with the quote below and then add your own....

"Attention. Here's an update on tonight's dinner. It was veal. I repeat, veal. The winner of tonight's mystery meat contest is Jeffrey Corbin who guessed 'some kind of beef'."

I was playing with myself :sonicjay:

#275 ·
^ and fail, but it is also The Big Lebowski

"...My uncle had have his probate checked; he had to take these big pills and.....NOT PROSTATE you idoit, PROBATE!"

#289 ·
:thumb: I'm gonna slap you silly and fuck you stupid. You wanna do man dance? First ones yours. :sonicjay:

#310 ·
Big labowski

Yeah I called her up. She gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something. I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention.

#325 ·
Shaw-shank redemption ?

I have no idea.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.