Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Random movie quotes

Tags
meballs
29K views 358 replies 112 participants last post by  concreteguy82 
#1 · (Edited)
"This is the worst hat I ever saw. I bet you get a free bowl of soup when you buy a hat like this... It looks good on you though!" :sonicjay:

#17 ·
#39 ·
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Taken

"can I offer you something to drink? I have protein paste or carbohydrate laxative."

#41 ·
The way of the gun.

Power is when we have every justification to kill, and we don't.

#51 ·
Fletch

"Our revenge is to live. We may be hunted like animals but we will not become animals. We have all chosen this - to live free, like human beings, for as long as we can. Each day of freedom is a victory. And if we die trying to live, at least we die like human beings

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.