-Base Rustys 4.5 inch lift
-Full leaf packs and coils are the only thing remaining
-Custom 2x0.25 DOM long arms with poly bushings and 1.25" RE threaded adjusters
-Custom cross-member
-Cut and folded front and rear fenders
-Front and rear steel bumpers with frame tie-in's

Chassis -- Bad:
-trail rash...lots of character on this one
-there really isnt any rust, just surface rust here and there (roof)

Drive train:
-AW4 w/ NP 231 + spare for both
-front dana HP 44 narrowed to 61" wms, yukon 4130 shafts, lockright locker, super joints, ford outers, jcr one ton steering setup, yj pitman arm
-rear ford 9" narrowed to 60.5" wms, 28 spline SB (I have most of the stuff to convert to 31 spline, extra 3rd member, posi locked with extra 31 spline posi with about 3k miles on it, chevy 3/4 ton disk brakes, ford rotors, ruff stuff brackets.
-new u joints in all the DS's
-both axles come with fresh 4:10 gears and rebuild kits already in them that were done last summer.

Drive train -- bad:
-The T-case has a slightly stretched chain, I have a replacement but I have not put it in.

Engine:
-4.2 L bored 0.060 over with 4.0 HO head (fuel injected)

The jeep runs and drives awesome, when its cold it has a little miss but when it warms up it runs great. It will run on 87 octane but it is really better to put a mid to high grade in it. I found it runs the best with 89 octane. All the bearings and axle stuff is brand new and comes with receipts and lifetime warranty. I recently drove this jeep up to Rogers City and back (about 600 miles round trip with no problems). It comes with 33" MTR's with about 40% tread. Average MPG is around 14 to 17. I pulled almost 20 mpg on the freeway at 65 mph. I also have a brand new starter, semi new alternator, new steering box, trans cooler, oil presure gage, optima red top battery, cobra CB radio and hood antena mount that are on the jeep that I will include in the sale.

ASKING 4000 FIRM

Any questions please PM me.

PICS:

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.