Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Place your bets!!

5K views 56 replies 27 participants last post by  jbsjunk 
#1 ·
I have an off road event I will attend this coming weekend, but I only have a long block completed at the moment. I still have to pull the old engine, buy a new clutch, install everything, and likely have to work 40+ hours in the next 4 days.
While drinking booze. Will I get my YJ on the road?
Forgot to add I intend to paint all engine components to match :d:

#12 ·
Never gonna happen. You've been posting the same pic of that long block on the stand with the caption "Working on the motor!" for months.

You're just gonna sit in the garage drinking 46. I might end up joining you :sonicjay:

#36 ·
By no means am I skilled....but I would have been there to motivate you. Thank god you wrench naked because so do I and that may have been akward if you didnt. Since you are naked it makes the motivating that much easier. If you slow down or stop working there will be suprise butt sex (but now its not a surprise).

#50 ·
I don't want to talk about it at the moment.

is there a pic of immortal wheelin anything that he owned? I mean in the last 10 years.
I don't recall seeing you at the DI invasion :finger:

I think that there are kids in grade school currently who will have their Jeeps done before Immortal!
You don't wheel anymore. Your comment is invalid! :finger:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.