Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Hennessey VR12000

3K views 23 replies 13 participants last post by  LS6454 
#1 ·
2013 Hennessey VR12000 CTS

The 2013 VR1200 Twin Turbo Coupe ditches the stock block and blower for a 7.0-liter lump and a pair of turbos. With innards like forged pistons, connecting rods and a forged crankshaft, the engine is good for 1,226 horsepower and 1,109 pound-feet of torque at the flywheel.

#8 ·
You know how I know your gay? you used the words "more than adequate" and "horsepower" in the same sentence.

adequate is a relative term.
Word. I would love to drive that thing.

#9 ·
You know how I know your gay? you used the words "more than adequate" and "horsepower" in the same sentence.

Word. I would love to drive that thing.
Hell yeah. I'm sure some people would say the 13HP a Prius makes is adequate too.

Since we are talking play money here who gives a shit. It looks like fun. Hell most of us will never even buy a CTS, almost no one will ever buy a CTS-V, and I'd be willing to bet that no one on this site will ever take a CTS-V to Hennessey or Lingenfelter anyway.

#10 ·
Hell yeah. I'm sure some people would say the 13HP a Prius makes is adequate too.

Since we are talking play money here who gives a shit. It looks like fun. Hell most of us will never even buy a CTS, almost no one will ever buy a CTS-V, and I'd be willing to bet that no one on this site will ever take a CTS-V to Hennessey or Lingenfelter anyway.
I could afford one, but I wouldnt want to own one. Fuck a pickup truck these days cost over 50, whats that thing cost? 80 grand? I would much rather have a big fucking boat. looks like it would be run to flog the piss out of it in a huge parking lot.

#12 ·
this would be more fun for the ham-fisted, knuckle draggers.

Yes, that's an ls series chevy, with mismatched heads, a gasket that fell on the floor during the rebuild, and a stupid big turbo, stuffed in a heap of shit '79 ford fairmont...

#14 ·
The Rossion is a pretty cool little car. It makes a pretty healthy amount of power, but the handling is what is the most impressive. I don't think I've ever ridden in another car that had zero body roll going through a round about at 80mph. :sonicjay: Hell I don't think it even left it's lane...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.