Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

House in Saginaw sells for a $1.75 on ebay. lol

2K views 21 replies 12 participants last post by  Nuggets 
#1 ·
one dollar and three quarters. :sonicjay:

we live in such a sweet state. http://www.wnem.com/news/17596587/detail.html

Anybody live near Perkins Street that can snap a pic of this beauty? (eer....I guess I could just google earth it.)

#12 ·
Really? Sometimes not saying anything will make you seem smarter. Matter of fact I'd bet she'd sell it to you for 10k right now and you can flip it and make the "at least" 25k profit.

#11 ·
I hope the dummy knows what she got herself into. She paid $1.75 for the house which more than likely is condemned and will have to be torn down, she now owes over $800 in taxes and will be lucky to get a couple thousand for the lot after she pays someone to tear the place down. Looks like the seller got a heck of a deal once he writes off his losses.

#15 ·
That house has been passed around like a 2 dollar whore for years. Go to Saginaw Sonar and do a search. Since 99 it has sold 4 or 5 times, the highest amount was 2k.

She won't make a dime off that property unless she can get the Fire Dept to do a training in it or gets HUD to pay for the demo.

#21 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.