The Best DUI Arrest in History - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

The Pub A friendly forum where everybody is nice, and will answer any questions you have about life.

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old January 6th, 2008, 03:46 PM   #1
ddeadserious
Senior Member
 
ddeadserious's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-20-06
Location: Plymouth, MI
Posts: 5,078
iTrader: (44)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to ddeadserious
Default The Best DUI Arrest in History

http://www.break.com/index/topdui.html

Haven't seen this around here, thought it was pretty amusing.
ddeadserious is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old January 6th, 2008, 04:09 PM   #2
Motor Slut
I put the Ick in Dick.
 
Motor Slut's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-10-05
Location: 49963
Posts: 2,411
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

On ly been ed about 50 times and it's not real.

Thank you Reno 911!
Motor Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2008, 04:47 PM   #3
ddeadserious
Senior Member
 
ddeadserious's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-20-06
Location: Plymouth, MI
Posts: 5,078
iTrader: (44)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to ddeadserious
Default

Whoops. Never seen it on here before.
ddeadserious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2008, 06:03 PM   #4
Mr Toes - R.I.P.
November 7, 1958 - July 22, 2011
 
Mr Toes - R.I.P.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-29-07
Location: Belleville Mi
Posts: 4,727
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Had a friend that got pulled over years ago. He was smashed and not the smartest guy when drinking. The cop walked up to the car and my buddy says " man am I glad you pulled me over I am waaaayyyyy to drunk to be driving". No lie the cop took his keys and came back at the end of his shift after letting him sleep it off in his car gave him his keys and let him go. Me they would have tazzered maced and beat with a biily club before shooting me.
Mr Toes - R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2008, 06:05 PM   #5
kickstand
sHaMoNe!
 
kickstand's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-20-06
Location: fenton
Posts: 31,752
iTrader: (46)
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Toes View Post
Had a friend that got pulled over years ago. He was smashed and not the smartest guy when drinking. The cop walked up to the car and my buddy says " man am I glad you pulled me over I am waaaayyyyy to drunk to be driving". No lie the cop took his keys and came back at the end of his shift after letting him sleep it off in his car gave him his keys and let him go. Me they would have tazzered maced and beat with a biily club before shooting me.
true story, I was there.
kickstand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2008, 06:15 PM   #6
zjkid
Senior Member
 
zjkid's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-18-07
Location: EL
Posts: 3,931
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Toes View Post
Had a friend that got pulled over years ago. He was smashed and not the smartest guy when drinking. The cop walked up to the car and my buddy says " man am I glad you pulled me over I am waaaayyyyy to drunk to be driving". No lie the cop took his keys and came back at the end of his shift after letting him sleep it off in his car gave him his keys and let him go. Me they would have tazzered maced and beat with a biily club before shooting me.
zjkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2008, 06:36 PM   #7
Mr Toes - R.I.P.
November 7, 1958 - July 22, 2011
 
Mr Toes - R.I.P.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-29-07
Location: Belleville Mi
Posts: 4,727
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UP_ROKTOY View Post
true story, I was there.
I remember that. You crazy nut your the one that stuck me with the fat ugly chick that night.
Mr Toes - R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2008, 08:42 PM   #8
gonepostal
Senior Member
 
gonepostal's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-13-06
Location: Alma, MI
Posts: 558
iTrader: (10)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

that's some of the funnest shit I've ever seen. when did cops start making people do dance routines? wtf
gonepostal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2008, 08:55 PM   #9
kickstand
sHaMoNe!
 
kickstand's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-20-06
Location: fenton
Posts: 31,752
iTrader: (46)
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Toes View Post
I remember that. You crazy nut your the one that stuck me with the fat ugly chick that night.
I had heard you liked mopeds, so I figured a fat ugly chick was just the same.

Thanks for being my wingman that night, that worked out well for me.
kickstand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2008, 10:07 PM   #10
94YJ
Senior Member
 
94YJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-24-07
Location: Lansing
Posts: 493
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

A friend of mine that lives in Lansing went out with a couple of his friends to bar about 15 minutes outside of Lansing. One of his friends was driving on the way home and got pulled over and arrested for DUI. They asked my buddy and the other guy to take PBTs to see if they were ok to drive the car home; they weren't. So the cops called a cab to take them. They waited, and waited, and waited...until the female cop that had ben waiting with them asked them where they lived. He told her and she said that she was tired of waiting for the cab so she would just drive them home. As they approached their street my buddy asked the cop if she could drop them off at the bar that's at the end of their street, only two blocks from their home, so that they could get last call! Suprisingly enough the cop pulled over and and let these two drunk guys out of her squad car and dropped them off at the bar.
94YJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2008, 10:12 PM   #11
71jeepster
Glad I'm not Gay J. Hall!
 
71jeepster's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-26-06
Location: Kellogg, ID
Posts: 3,091
iTrader: (12)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to 71jeepster
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94YJ View Post
A friend of mine that lives in Lansing went out with a couple of his friends to bar about 15 minutes outside of Lansing. One of his friends was driving on the way home and got pulled over and arrested for DUI. They asked my buddy and the other guy to take PBTs to see if they were ok to drive the car home; they weren't. So the cops called a cab to take them. They waited, and waited, and waited...until the female cop that had ben waiting with them asked them where they lived. He told her and she said that she was tired of waiting for the cab so she would just drive them home. As they approached their street my buddy asked the cop if she could drop them off at the bar that's at the end of their street, only two blocks from their home, so that they could get last call! Suprisingly enough the cop pulled over and and let these two drunk guys out of her squad car and dropped them off at the bar.
that's funny!!
71jeepster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2008, 10:53 PM   #12
zjkid
Senior Member
 
zjkid's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-18-07
Location: EL
Posts: 3,931
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UP_ROKTOY View Post
I had heard you liked mopeds, so I figured a fat ugly chick was just the same.

Thanks for being my wingman that night, that worked out well for me.
Was that the night you posted about bar sluts?
zjkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:19 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.21337 seconds with 57 queries