|October 8th, 2007, 09:01 AM||#1|
My 4x4 is a Subaru.
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Gladwin, MI
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Oh dear! Hillary Clinton has an ad that shows a picture of her with a dust mask on at Ground Zero. She's a New York senator, but yeah, Giuliani's the only one who should be able to touch 9/11. She's going too far.
give me a break.
|October 8th, 2007, 10:39 AM||#2|
Pokerob is my B*tch!
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
|October 8th, 2007, 11:22 AM||#4|
Join Date: 07-21-06
Location: Springfield Township, Mi
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Hillary may as well own Media Matters. This is the "non-profit" that wants to re-instate the fairness doctrine. They are bought and paid for by many Democrats including Hillary. It sounds like MM may be in some hot water with the IRS soon, it's something to do with having non-profit/tax free status and having a political message that aren't exactly compatible.
Since you brought up the Socialist presidential candidate, here are some telling Hillary quotes.......
1) "We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."
2) "It's time for a new beginning, for an end to government of the few, by the few, and for the few...and to replace it with shared responsibility for shared prosperity."
3) "(We)...can't just let business as usual go on, and that means something has to be taken away from some people."
4) "We have to build a political consensus and that requires people to give up a little bit of their own...in order to create this common ground."
5) "I certainly think the free-market has failed."
6) "I think it's time to send a clear message to what has become the most profitable sector in (the) entire economy that they are being watched."
If you continue to post this useless propaganda, I will be forced to counter it with logic and facts.
.......Now go away and learn something about Liberty.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|