Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Advance Adapters & Cooters Offroad Cert.

2K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  yellowjeeperman 
#1 · (Edited)
I have 2 gift certificates that I received and I am willing to sell for below face value because at this point in time I don't have the means for any additional jeep upgrades. If local pick up isn't available I will mail the gift certificate to you free of charge.

AVAILABLE - Asking $50 **MAKE ME AN OFFER**
Cooters Off Road
"Gift Certificate in the amount of $100 with the purchase of $400 or more."
Expires December 31, 2007
(989) 832-4999
I don't know where they are located so I included their number.

SOLD - Asking $125 For:
Advance Adapters Inc.
http://www.advanceadapters.com/
Gift Certificate for $150
No Expiration date.

Any questions just ask.

Regards,
Brad

See less See more
#2 ·
Asking $75 For:
Cooters Off Road
"Gift Certificate in the amount of $100 with the purchase of $400 or more."
Expires December 31, 2007
(989) 832-4999
I don't know where they are located so I included their number.
Cooters Off Road
1279 E. Saginaw Rd, Suite 2
Midland, MI 48640
:thumb:

#6 ·
Cooters and KOZ are kind of a joint venture. Both companies are still running, but they operate together.

#7 ·
Hmm, they must be working out of the same building then because i drove down to their address and it was locked up, all the stickers that were on the door were gone and you could look through the front door and see nothing was in the shop and a big garage door was open, not one vehicle parked there.

#8 ·
which address? they have been working out of the shop on James Savage Road for a few years.... It's a lot bigger than the Saginaw road building (the old "Sound Advice" building)

#11 ·
KOZ and Cooters are seperate entities now. Both have moved locations from James Savage.

See the address above for Cooters address.

KOZ is strictly manufacturing now and Cooters is the custom work shop (that's the way I understood it, please correct me if I'm wrong, James).

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.