|June 22nd, 2007, 01:41 PM||#1|
Join Date: 06-22-07
2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Express LA Lift 37's Flint/Grand Blanc/Goodrich/Davison
Hey gang! I am new here. I typically post on Jeepforum but was told to put a copy of my Jeep that I have for sale here.
I am selling a babied Jeep Wrangler 2004 X with only 18K miles. All the specs are on the spoiled Jeeps website www.je-ep.com ---- it truly has been off-road twice. Both times at The Mounds. I am selling it because I have a pulled disc in my neck and it is difficult for me to climb up in it. The Jeep has been to more shows and parades than dirt. It was build by a certified Jeep mechanic and runs and looks great. I am asking $21,950 ------Scott (810) 636-3653 ---FLINT MICHIGAN AREA
Here are a few pictures and specs:
Rubicon Express 5.5" Long Arm Kit
2" spring spacers & Old Man Emu Shocks
* Advance Adapters SYE
* Dana 35 rear axle Super 35 kit, 4:88
* Dana 30 front axle Super 30 kit 4:88 , ARB Lockers Front & Rear
* JCR Off-road One Ton Steering
* 15" Sendel Wheels
* 37" Super Swamper SSR's
* Old Man Emu shocks & steering stabilizer
Full Spare on Sendel Wheel
* ShrockRock Rocker Guards/Sliders
* RockCrusher Differential Guards -front & rear
* Toys By Troy Full Front Bumper
* Warn Rear bumper and Tire Carrier
* Mile Marker E9000 winch, roller fairlead
* KC Highlites, mounted on front bumper
* KC Slimlites, mounted on windshield
* LED taillights & LED 3rd brake light
* AEM Brute Force Cold Air Intake System
* Safari Doors (Custom Made)
* Tuffy Security Glove Box
* Tuffy Security Full Underseat Drawer
* Infinity Speakers
Last edited by stathunter; June 23rd, 2007 at 12:38 PM.
|June 23rd, 2007, 12:39 PM||#5|
Join Date: 06-22-07
|August 24th, 2007, 02:22 PM||#8|
I Break Stuff!
Join Date: 05-03-06
Location: Goodrich, MI
Sorry to hear about your injury Scott.
Guess this means that I wont have a chance to go wheeling with you.
Also, I thought I remember you saying that you got an aftermarket exhaust but I don't see that listed.