|June 11th, 2007, 09:28 AM||#1|
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: My home
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
CC! Great Investments for 2007!
Maybe I shouldn't give you some of these, but I just have to:
Investment tips for 2007
For all of you with any money left, be aware of the next expected mergers so that you can get in on the ground floor and make some BIG bucks.
Watch for these consolidations in 2007.
1.) Hale Business Systems, Mary Kay Cosmetics, Fuller Brush, and W. R.Grace Co. Will merge and become:
Hale, Mary, Fuller, Grace.
2.) Polygram Records, Warner Bros., and Zesta Crackers join forces and become:
Poly, Warner Cracker.
3.) 3M will merge with Goodyear and and become:
4. Zippo Manufacturing, Audi Motors, Dofasco, and Dakota Mining will merge and become:
5. FedEx is expected to join its competitor, UPS, and become:
6. Fairchild Electronics and Honeywell Computers will become:
7. Grey Poupon and Docker Pants are expected to become:
8. Knotts Berry Farm and the National Organization of Women will become:
And finally ...
9. Victoria 's Secret and Smith & Wesson will merge under the new name:
Titty Titty Bang Bang
Good luck with your investments!
With this advice, what can go wrong?!!
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|