|March 13th, 2007, 07:38 PM||#1|
Join Date: 03-04-07
Location: Covington OH 45318
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Dana axles CJ and MSD stuff for sale
- 5 New Mickey Thompson Classic II wheels with center caps. 4 of them have had tires mounted but never driven on and the fifth one is still new in the box. They are 17x9 5 inches backspacing 8x6.5 lug pattern. $650.00
- Dana 60 rear out of 78 Ford SRW 4.10 gears with a tight trac loc drums turn very freely. No spring perches, but everything else is there. $150.00
- Dana 70HD with 4.10 gears open diff. Out of an 84 Ford DRW 64inches wms. No brakes or spring perches very good shape. $200.00
- Dana 60 ring and pinion 4.10 standard cut. $40.00
- Dana 60 axle shafts 16 spline with trac loc axle had a wms of 63Ē it was out of a 72 ford camper special. $50.00
- Shackle reversal system for a Jeep CJ I believe a warrior products one. Never used the rear shackle hanger mounts where tacked on a frame but then cut off like new. $75.00
- Brand New still in the packages MSD Off-Road ignition control box and High vibration coil $225.00
- I have a set of leaf spring for a CJ. I think they are 2 Ĺ lift but not for sure. I donít know the brand either but they are a nice heavy duty set with military wrap and new poly bushings. $100.00
- On the other side of the coin I am looking for 4 or 5 12 bolt hummer H1 beadlock wheels.
All items are located in Covington OH 45318. The best way to reach me is by email email@example.com youíre going to reach me there quicker than PM because I donít have time to check all the sites everyday. Or call me at 937-418-7934 weekdays 5:30-9:30, weekends anytime between 6 am and 10 pm.