|February 25th, 2007, 07:47 PM||#1|
Join Date: 11-22-06
Location: Canada, LaSalle
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
parting out 1989 jimmy 4x4
hey i am parting out a 1989 gmc jimmy 4x4 4.3L everytihng paited in canadian.im in windsor jsut by nuber 3 highway and howard 1235 surrey rd. will sale hole or talk about prices. pic up soon.
-4.3L motor 115km on ran great when i had it running cant get a spark-$300 canadian
- tranny and t-case dont know what kind will have to look $200 for tranny and $100for t-case canadian
- bocket seats $25 canadian each
- rear seat $50 canadian
- rear tailgate $100 canadian
- rear hatch class $100 canadian
- hood $75 canadian
- fenders $25 canadian each
- power doors $50 canadian each
- grill $25 canadain
- side steps $30 each canadian
- rear axles not pos $200 canadian
- front axel $200 canadian
- stock rims $75 canadian
- tirer rack $30 canadian
- stcok S-15 rims on tired $50 canadian
- gas tank $75 canadian
- mater cyclinder $30 canadian
- working digetal dash $75 canadian
- front/rear bummber $25 canadian each
- 2" hitch $50 canadian
can't think of anymore ask if not listed might have.
Last edited by drew15; February 28th, 2007 at 07:03 PM.
|February 26th, 2007, 08:26 AM||#4|
I am the law.
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Birmingham, Michigan 48009
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
One more thing... Canada is pretty big.
Locations are a GL4x4 Marketplace requirement. Please provide your location in accordance with the GL4x4 Marketplace Rules. Your User Profile is the recommended location for providing the info, as it will then appear in all your Marketplace threads automatically.
You may review the details of the GL4x4 Marketplace Rules here.
You may review the recent announcement which provides clarification on the issue of locations here.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|