|February 11th, 2007, 11:12 PM||#1|
Lets go wheelin
88 yj v8 major price drop need gone
1988 jeep YJ
Champion 8000 lbs winch- used 4 times
- new rad, twin cooling fans, one on a switch the other is hooked up to a sensor
- newer edelbrock carb 650 cfm
- all fluids just changed
- dana 44 ft axel, all wheel bearings have just been replaced along with a upper ball joint on both sides and new caliper pins as well as tie rod ends.
- Warn premium locking hubs
- AMC 20 with one piece shafts rear
- 3.07 gears
- chev 350, new plugs, wires with heat wrap,ignition coil, cap, rotor, vac advance, block hugger headers.
- newer clutch..app 10,000km on it.
- SMC 465 standard transmission with bull low first gear
- gm 208 transfer case
- BFG Mud TA'S 35x12.5x15 all tires have app 80-90% thread remaining, full size spare( not new )
- grey interior
- rear seats are buckets with 4 point belts
- Cb works great and has new atenna
- Black hard top
- full hard doors
- custome ft and rear bumpers with swing out tire carrier
- dual batteries
- trac bar
- comes with recovery gear, IE tug strap, tree savers, etc
- custome tow bar and reciver
Reason for selling have to pay for my schooling at St.Clair next year. I need to get rid of this asap. The jeep comes with extra shit aswell has a spare carb even rear break shoes too. This rig is built hard core man I hope to see it out there some time.
asking price is $3000 obo canadian
the e-test is still good
Previous sfty was done on Dec/06
Located In Windsor 10 mins from the bridge
Last edited by Bronco Sally; February 12th, 2007 at 11:31 PM.
|February 16th, 2007, 06:14 AM||#8|
Join Date: 11-07-05
Location: Grand Haven Mi.
I woul like to talk to you about this Jeep but am out of town till 2/19. Send me an e-mail and I will try and get back to you within the next couple days. firstname.lastname@example.org