|December 12th, 2006, 02:19 PM||#1|
I just bought a new one so I'm thinking about selling this one.
It's an Extreme 90cc Pro ATV. If you're familar with mini ATV's, it's basically the same thing as a Kasea which are quite popular for racing.
I have done the following modifications to the quad
- New top end (piston, rings, gaskets, etc)
- Hetrick Racing full exhaust with expansion chamber
- Hetrick Racing clutch kit
- Aluminum bolt-on nerf bars (plastic footwells and brackets cut out)
- Oil injection and starter block-off
- Wiring harness has been trimmed
- Stock headlights work
- Uni clamp-on filter with Outerwear
- Rejetted carb with 5 extra jets
I'm asking $750 or best offer. I have more than this wrapped up into the quad over the summer.
Here's a pic - it's the yellow one. The Works shocks are NOT included in the sale price. It does need a new tie rod on the left side (less than $25).
Last edited by 2001v10; April 10th, 2007 at 12:38 PM.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|