What are you drinking right now?!?! **DANGER! SHENANIGANS!** - Page 55 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

The Pub A friendly forum where everybody is nice, and will answer any questions you have about life.

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old April 8th, 2014, 05:02 PM   #1081
Wehan
Senior Member
 
Wehan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-07-06
Location: Charlotte, MI
Posts: 2,440
iTrader: (25)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS View Post
Omfg. I didn't know about these. I don't have an ice maker. Time to buy some!

DBTech Set of 18 White Whisky Chilling Rocks IN BULK with a Muslin ... http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008MOTIRW/..._efhrtb15MBGYZ
__________________
Wehan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old April 8th, 2014, 05:05 PM   #1082
bigbchevy
missmrgreenagain
 
bigbchevy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-15-07
Location: fenton /hartland mi
Posts: 18,749
iTrader: (167)
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Default

Water


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
H.o.r.e
(mr.green)So you are calling CC a liar?? Not a nice way to treat your bitch.
tube bending and gear installs pm me for info! gears installed for $150 and up per axle.
bigbchevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 8th, 2014, 05:13 PM   #1083
8PTBUCK
Hobo Joe and the TCG
 
8PTBUCK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-02-09
Location: Waterford/Gladwin, MI
Posts: 5,443
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbchevy View Post
Beer


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fxt
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepbrattt View Post
I was teasing him cuz mines bigger and louder
@Immortal <-- It didn't work
8PTBUCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 8th, 2014, 05:34 PM   #1084
SS
Blinded By The Light
 
SS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-12-05
Location: Mogadishu, Somalia
Posts: 11,754
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wehan View Post
DBTech Set of 18 White Whisky Chilling Rocks IN BULK with a Muslin ... http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008MOTIRW/..._efhrtb15MBGYZ
Now that I've done some research... I'm gonna pass on these things. They're just a novelty and don't really chill your whiskey very much.
__________________
-Jeremy

Watch yourself. I'll light you up.
SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 8th, 2014, 05:46 PM   #1085
Immortal
NO RELIGION WAT!
 
Immortal's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-09-05
Location: In my garage
Posts: 25,547
iTrader: (46)
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS View Post
Now that I've done some research... I'm gonna pass on these things. They're just a novelty and don't really chill your whiskey very much.
Yeah....rocks in my scotch...naaa
I should get me a set of these rock glasses and scotch ball makers.
Immortal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 8th, 2014, 06:39 PM   #1086
SS
Blinded By The Light
 
SS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-12-05
Location: Mogadishu, Somalia
Posts: 11,754
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal View Post
Yeah....rocks in my scotch...naaa
I should get me a set of these rock glasses and scotch ball makers.
Now THAT is cool!
__________________
-Jeremy

Watch yourself. I'll light you up.
SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 8th, 2014, 06:40 PM   #1087
SS
Blinded By The Light
 
SS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-12-05
Location: Mogadishu, Somalia
Posts: 11,754
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Default

Oh and Bud.
__________________
-Jeremy

Watch yourself. I'll light you up.
SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 8th, 2014, 06:41 PM   #1088
cmetzg03
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
 
cmetzg03's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-30-11
Location: White Lake/roscommon
Posts: 6,777
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Default

Need booze ideas for the new dry bar in my living room. I'm putting in glass shelving above the bar to stock with booze.





__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Goode View Post
Man, this site was so much better before cmetzg03 joined
cmetzg03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 8th, 2014, 06:44 PM   #1089
SS
Blinded By The Light
 
SS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-12-05
Location: Mogadishu, Somalia
Posts: 11,754
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmetzg03 View Post
Need booze ideas for the new dry bar in my living room. I'm putting in glass shelving above the bar to stock with booze.





Bulleit Frontier Whisky, Bulleit Rye, Maker's 46, Four Roses Single Barrel, Rumchata (for the ladies), a good mix of premium vodkas like Ketel One and a good assortment of the new flavored vodkas for making deliciousness for the lady, Crown, The Kraken rum, Sailor Jerry's rum... umm... I'm sure I'll come back and add more to the list.

Oh yeah... get rid of the cabinet underneath that counter and install a kegerator and run the tap straight up through the counter. The hard stuff can sit on the shelves above.
__________________
-Jeremy

Watch yourself. I'll light you up.
SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 8th, 2014, 06:46 PM   #1090
cmetzg03
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
 
cmetzg03's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-30-11
Location: White Lake/roscommon
Posts: 6,777
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS View Post
Bulleit Frontier Whisky, Bulleit Rye, Maker's 46, Four Roses Single Barrel, Rumchata (for the ladies), a good mix of premium vodkas like Ketel One and a good assortment of the new flavored vodkas for making deliciousness for the lady, Crown, The Kraken rum, Sailor Jerry's rum... umm... I'm sure I'll come back and add more to the list.



Oh yeah... get rid of the cabinet underneath that counter and install a kegerator and run the tap straight up through the counter. The hard stuff can sit on the shelves above.

Kegerator is going in the basement where I'm going to build a real bar.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Goode View Post
Man, this site was so much better before cmetzg03 joined
cmetzg03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 8th, 2014, 06:47 PM   #1091
SS
Blinded By The Light
 
SS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-12-05
Location: Mogadishu, Somalia
Posts: 11,754
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmetzg03 View Post
Kegerator is going in the basement where I'm going to build a real bar.
Well fukc . That changes EVERYTHING!!!

Put a wine chiller on that counter and stock it with the wife's favorites and stock up the real bar when it's done.
__________________
-Jeremy

Watch yourself. I'll light you up.
SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 8th, 2014, 06:48 PM   #1092
cmetzg03
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
 
cmetzg03's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-30-11
Location: White Lake/roscommon
Posts: 6,777
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS View Post
Well fukc . That changes EVERYTHING!!!



Put a wine chiller on that counter and stock it with the wife's favorites and stock up the real bar when it's done.

Why not stock both I don't want to have to travel to far in my house for a stiff drink. Lol
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Goode View Post
Man, this site was so much better before cmetzg03 joined
cmetzg03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 8th, 2014, 06:51 PM   #1093
distant75
Senior Member
 
distant75's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-29-06
Location: Utica, MI
Posts: 809
iTrader: (27)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Coffee
__________________
The baddest mini Jeep around

www.banishedcreations.com Yes its a work in progress.
distant75 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 8th, 2014, 06:53 PM   #1094
SS
Blinded By The Light
 
SS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-12-05
Location: Mogadishu, Somalia
Posts: 11,754
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmetzg03 View Post
Why not stock both I don't want to have to travel to far in my house for a stiff drink. Lol
Get two bottles of everything listed?

I'm sure someone will be along soon with scotch recommendations.
__________________
-Jeremy

Watch yourself. I'll light you up.
SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 8th, 2014, 06:55 PM   #1095
cmetzg03
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
 
cmetzg03's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-30-11
Location: White Lake/roscommon
Posts: 6,777
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS View Post
Get two bottles of everything listed?



I'm sure someone will be along soon with scotch recommendations.

Whenever I go to buy booze I get lost in a sea of happiness, and can never remember recommendations.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Goode View Post
Man, this site was so much better before cmetzg03 joined
cmetzg03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 8th, 2014, 06:57 PM   #1096
SS
Blinded By The Light
 
SS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-12-05
Location: Mogadishu, Somalia
Posts: 11,754
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmetzg03 View Post
Whenever I go to buy booze I get lost in a sea of happiness, and can never remember recommendations.
I can go with you. I used to love payday when I was in the Army because I'd go to the badass booze store down the road from me and blow well over $100. There's just a supreme level of lol that comes with pushing a shopping cart around a store and loading it up with booze.
__________________
-Jeremy

Watch yourself. I'll light you up.
SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 8th, 2014, 07:03 PM   #1097
8PTBUCK
Hobo Joe and the TCG
 
8PTBUCK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-02-09
Location: Waterford/Gladwin, MI
Posts: 5,443
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
Default

Chad get a popcorn cart. I love popcorn. And beer. Either that or a speedway hotdog roller.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepbrattt View Post
I was teasing him cuz mines bigger and louder
@Immortal <-- It didn't work
8PTBUCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 8th, 2014, 07:03 PM   #1098
cmetzg03
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
 
cmetzg03's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-30-11
Location: White Lake/roscommon
Posts: 6,777
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS View Post
I can go with you. I used to love payday when I was in the Army because I'd go to the badass booze store down the road from me and blow well over $100. There's just a supreme level of lol that comes with pushing a shopping cart around a store and loading it up with booze.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Goode View Post
Man, this site was so much better before cmetzg03 joined
cmetzg03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 8th, 2014, 07:04 PM   #1099
cmetzg03
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
 
cmetzg03's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-30-11
Location: White Lake/roscommon
Posts: 6,777
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8PTBUCK View Post
Chad get a popcorn cart. I love popcorn. And beer. Either that or a speedway hotdog roller.

Already got a hot dog roller
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Goode View Post
Man, this site was so much better before cmetzg03 joined
cmetzg03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 8th, 2014, 07:06 PM   #1100
SS
Blinded By The Light
 
SS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-12-05
Location: Mogadishu, Somalia
Posts: 11,754
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmetzg03 View Post
Already got a hot dog roller
YES!!!!

Fuck popcorn.
__________________
-Jeremy

Watch yourself. I'll light you up.
SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:17 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.28537 seconds with 83 queries