Clarkston Cracker you're a genius! - Page 2 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

The Pub A friendly forum where everybody is nice, and will answer any questions you have about life.

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old December 10th, 2013, 05:47 PM   #21
Bigredgmc98
Not afraid of crossbows
 
Bigredgmc98's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-15-08
Location: Fenton /MI
Posts: 170
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlooMule View Post
Yup, the new model T's were rollin off the line......

When I was 19, I was livin the skooter built dream.....
You were building an amberlamps in your moms backyard?
Bigredgmc98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old December 10th, 2013, 06:46 PM   #22
BlooMule
Jet powered
 
BlooMule's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-08-05
Location: a mile from the shithole
Posts: 25,690
iTrader: (12)
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigredgmc98 View Post
You were building an amberlamps in your moms backyard?
Close, a 68 Chevy Van. However- I did manage to finish it last year.
__________________
-rw-rw-rw
BlooMule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2013, 12:25 AM   #23
dreezy
Haggard Fab
 
dreezy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-28-08
Location: Holland Mi
Posts: 10,167
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dreezy Send a message via MSN to dreezy
Default

When the majority of us were 19, we didn't have another mouth to feed. Probably just like when he was 16, his priorities are fucked up and using his 3 year old as a cover to get his money back.

At least I'm guessing that's what wave crushed was trying to get at.
__________________
"you think you're precious, I think you're shit."

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScOoTeR View Post
Ryan, if I wanted any shit from you, I'd go looking for Leah's strap-on.
dreezy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2013, 04:35 AM   #24
chadcooper55
expert jeep disassembler
 
chadcooper55's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-28-08
Location: kent city mi
Posts: 8,033
iTrader: (20)
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreezy View Post
When the majority of us were 19, we didn't have another mouth to feed. Probably just like when he was 16, his priorities are fucked up and using his 3 year old as a cover to get his money back.

At least I'm guessing that's what wave crushed was trying to get at.
I didn't even read the article. I just saw his comment about being able to spend $740 at 19.
chadcooper55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2013, 05:07 AM   #25
whiterhino
I'm not old, honest...
 
whiterhino's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-07-06
Location: Davisburg MI
Posts: 21,761
iTrader: (21)
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Default

I would not think $740 is a lot for a 19 yr old. Dumb for spending that much on a hobby? no. Dumb for spending that much on a box? yup
__________________
GLFWDA member since 1979.
Member Southern Michigan Rock Crawlers.
whiterhino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2013, 06:00 AM   #26
Immortal
NO RELIGION WAT!
 
Immortal's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-09-05
Location: In my garage
Posts: 26,101
iTrader: (46)
Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterhino View Post
I would not think $740 is a lot for a 19 yr old. Dumb for spending that much on a hobby? no. Dumb for spending that much on a box? yup
It was a picture
Immortal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2013, 09:44 AM   #27
howell_jeep
Last Free Man
 
howell_jeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-09-06
Location: Howell Twp, MI 48836
Posts: 10,848
iTrader: (69)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Being dumb pays off again, the guy gets a free xbox one for being dumb.
__________________
I SHOOT RAW!
---

Exercise your rights! Open Carry!
howell_jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2013, 10:08 AM   #28
wave_crusher
I'll Direc your TV
 
wave_crusher's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-20-09
Location: Big Rapids, MI
Posts: 5,156
iTrader: (21)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreezy View Post
When the majority of us were 19, we didn't have another mouth to feed. Probably just like when he was 16, his priorities are fucked up and using his 3 year old as a cover to get his money back.

At least I'm guessing that's what wave crushed was trying to get at.
Basically, but I do see how I said it was taken a different way.

May just be because of cynicism, but when I see/hear that a younger person with a child (or without, either way) spends 400 some-odd pounds, or however many dollars that equals, on a game system; I don't automatically think it's because they have a good job and have spending money.

In the UK or not

Becides, if anyone can give me a perfect example of someone that had at least a 3-year old when they were 19, and held a job that paid well enough to be able to buy an almost $800 game system when it came out; I'll gladly take a week trip in the band.
wave_crusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2013, 10:28 AM   #29
dreezy
Haggard Fab
 
dreezy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-28-08
Location: Holland Mi
Posts: 10,167
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dreezy Send a message via MSN to dreezy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wave_crusher View Post
Basically, but I do see how I said it was taken a different way.

May just be because of cynicism, but when I see/hear that a younger person with a child (or without, either way) spends 400 some-odd pounds, or however many dollars that equals, on a game system; I don't automatically think it's because they have a good job and have spending money.

In the UK or not

Becides, if anyone can give me a perfect example of someone that had at least a 3-year old when they were 19, and held a job that paid well enough to be able to buy an almost $800 game system when it came out; I'll gladly take a week trip in the band.

Maybe the kids family has money and he doesn't need to be so smert? Maybe some crooked fukc on eurohillbilly4x4.com held a fundraiser for him so he could buy his liverpool ass some videogamage for his 3 year old.


Either way the kid deserved to lose his $750.
__________________
"you think you're precious, I think you're shit."

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScOoTeR View Post
Ryan, if I wanted any shit from you, I'd go looking for Leah's strap-on.
dreezy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2013, 11:08 AM   #30
GreaseMonkey
Senior Member
 
GreaseMonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-04-05
Location: Madison Heights, MI
Posts: 18,006
iTrader: (22)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Who gives a flying fukc what someone else does with their money, and if they can afford it or not? Seriously? Worry about yourselves!

The dude deserved to be had though.
GreaseMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2013, 12:41 PM   #31
WSU JK
Senior Member
 
WSU JK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-25-08
Location: Lowering the Per-Capita Income of Bloomfield Hills since 2009!
Posts: 2,622
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreaseMonkey View Post
Who gives a flying fukc what someone else does with their money, and if they can afford it or not? Seriously? Worry about yourselves!
This.

Quote:
The dude deserved to be had though.
And this.
WSU JK is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:58 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.16492 seconds with 54 queries