First Handgun Ruger SR1911 .45 - Page 2 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > Other Stuff > The Great Outdoors
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

The Great Outdoors Guns, Cannons, Fishing, Camping, and other fun stuff

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old December 6th, 2013, 10:19 AM   #21
tom77cj5
Senior Member
 
tom77cj5's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-06-06
Location: chesterfield
Posts: 3,992
iTrader: (41)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to tom77cj5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ Hall View Post
Picked it up a few weeks ago from Williams in Davison, MI. I love the 1911 styling and wood grips.. Got a great deal on it for $629.. A buddy of mine went to bass pro and bought the same gun for 770. Lol, so stay away from there for guns. This was my first ever gun purchase. I filled out the background check paper work and they called it in to the "FBI" and I was cleared to buy it right away.

Sweet gun. How is it for knocking over gas stations and convince stores?
tom77cj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old December 6th, 2013, 10:21 AM   #22
SS
Blinded By The Light
 
SS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-12-05
Location: Mogadishu, Somalia
Posts: 11,920
iTrader: (14)
Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ Hall View Post
Don't have a rewards card and I highly doubt they would of matched. Sorry I forgot you stocked the shelves there. Didn't mean to offend your career.
I'm laughing at this statement because if he made a post in The Pub about some awesome deals going on at Bass Pro I guarantee it wouldn't get binned. People would be grateful and happy about it.


Yet... look where yours ended up?
__________________
-Jeremy

Watch yourself. I'll light you up.
SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2013, 10:25 AM   #23
Rebel2345
NOT GL4x4SucksVideo guy.
 
Rebel2345's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-01-07
Location: MI
Posts: 3,081
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ Hall View Post
Don't have a rewards card and I highly doubt they would of matched. Sorry I forgot you stocked the shelves there. Didn't mean to offend your career.
Ok, highly doubt whatever you want. They pricematch ANY store in MI. Happens every day. Just takes us a moment to call and check with the comany to make sure the price given is correct. And the rewards cards are free for ANYONE to sign up for, takes two minutes.

The car porter trying to talk shit lol
Rebel2345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2013, 12:45 PM   #24
AJ Hall
Kickin' Up MUD
 
AJ Hall's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-04-09
Location: White Lake, Michigan
Posts: 1,928
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel2345 View Post
Ok, highly doubt whatever you want. They pricematch ANY store in MI. Happens every day. Just takes us a moment to call and check with the comany to make sure the price given is correct. And the rewards cards are free for ANYONE to sign up for, takes two minutes.

The car porter trying to talk shit lol

Car Porter.. Right.. Which one do you work at? Ill call and price match right now. I've had the bass pro at Great Lakes Crossing deny it before. Bass pro is over priced on every item they sell. Deal with it asshole. I'd rather go to a reputable gun store and spend my money then go to some chain store and have to price match it because they mark there prices up so high. Go cry somewhere else douche.
__________________
Selling new Chrysler, Dodge, Ram, Jeep, Chevy, or Ford... also have over 300 used cars.. No bullshit run around salesman crap. Make sure you tell me your from GL4x4


A.J.
AJ Hall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2013, 12:47 PM   #25
AJ Hall
Kickin' Up MUD
 
AJ Hall's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-04-09
Location: White Lake, Michigan
Posts: 1,928
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS View Post
I'm laughing at this statement because if he made a post in The Pub about some awesome deals going on at Bass Pro I guarantee it wouldn't get binned. People would be grateful and happy about it.


Yet... look where yours ended up?
Totally different products dumbass.. I swear every other guy on this bored gets slapped around by their wives and girlfriends.
__________________
Selling new Chrysler, Dodge, Ram, Jeep, Chevy, or Ford... also have over 300 used cars.. No bullshit run around salesman crap. Make sure you tell me your from GL4x4


A.J.
AJ Hall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2013, 12:48 PM   #26
AJ Hall
Kickin' Up MUD
 
AJ Hall's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-04-09
Location: White Lake, Michigan
Posts: 1,928
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom77cj5 View Post
Sweet gun. How is it for knocking over gas stations and convince stores?
Great spelling buddy
__________________
Selling new Chrysler, Dodge, Ram, Jeep, Chevy, or Ford... also have over 300 used cars.. No bullshit run around salesman crap. Make sure you tell me your from GL4x4


A.J.
AJ Hall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2013, 01:07 PM   #27
busyfixin
Balls Deep
 
busyfixin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-24-06
Location: williamsburg, MI
Posts: 3,221
iTrader: (11)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ Hall View Post
Bass pro is over priced on every item they sell. I'd rather go to a reputable gun store and spend my money then go to some chain store and have to price match it because they mark there prices up so high.
I've got to agree with The Thief on this one. Williams has been a great gun store for a long time. They are gun people, and buy/sell guns all day every day at great prices. He went to the right place and got a good deal. Why should he shut them out and go to BPS to have them call (wasting more of Williams time) to check prices? Then offer a "free", although it takes minutes of your time, and you will get E-mails for the rest of your life from BPS, gift card for $12, so you can buy a bag of overpriced twizzlers on your next trip.

Go to the real gun store (Williams), know you will get a good price, and feel good knowing you supported a relatively small business who has excelled at their market for years.
busyfixin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2013, 01:53 PM   #28
SS
Blinded By The Light
 
SS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-12-05
Location: Mogadishu, Somalia
Posts: 11,920
iTrader: (14)
Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ Hall View Post
Totally different products dumbass.. I swear every other guy on this bored gets slapped around by their wives and girlfriends.
I have absolutely no idea how the second part of that statement is an insult but I don't expect much more out of you so I'm just going to ignore it.

As for the first statement... It has now progressed to the point where I will be writing several letters to your sales manager, general manager and the owner of the dealer itself to let them know that your behavior on this web forum is extremely detrimental to their business and that because of it they are losing thousands of dollars in sales simply because you work there. You are not only an extremely toxic member of this community but also to theirs.

I encourage others to do the same. It's absolutely shameful for smaller businesses to be throttled by piss poor employees such as AJ Hall and their reckless disregard for the reputation of the business and people who provide them a job and paycheck.
__________________
-Jeremy

Watch yourself. I'll light you up.
SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2013, 02:01 PM   #29
firehawk
Live Action!
 
firehawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-02-07
Location: Clawson, Michigan
Posts: 12,477
iTrader: (44)
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS View Post
I have absolutely no idea how the second part of that statement is an insult but I don't expect much more out of you so I'm just going to ignore it.

As for the first statement... It has now progressed to the point where I will be writing several letters to your sales manager, general manager and the owner of the dealer itself to let them know that your behavior on this web forum is extremely detrimental to their business and that because of it they are losing thousands of dollars in sales simply because you work there. You are not only an extremely toxic member of this community but also to theirs.

I encourage others to do the same. It's absolutely shameful for smaller businesses to be throttled by piss poor employees such as AJ Hall and their reckless disregard for the reputation of the business and people who provide them a job and paycheck.


Get a job, really!
firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2013, 02:03 PM   #30
SS
Blinded By The Light
 
SS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-12-05
Location: Mogadishu, Somalia
Posts: 11,920
iTrader: (14)
Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by firehawk View Post
Get a job, really!
__________________
-Jeremy

Watch yourself. I'll light you up.
SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2013, 02:05 PM   #31
concreteguy82
Yeah Buddy!!
 
concreteguy82's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-01-11
Location: Clio, Michigan
Posts: 2,969
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default


lol
concreteguy82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2013, 02:11 PM   #32
AJ Hall
Kickin' Up MUD
 
AJ Hall's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-04-09
Location: White Lake, Michigan
Posts: 1,928
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Default

I've ignored SS. Just to much of a pot stirrer and I get worked up to damn easy. If that's the kind of guy he is let him do as he pleases. Kind of pathetic though.
__________________
Selling new Chrysler, Dodge, Ram, Jeep, Chevy, or Ford... also have over 300 used cars.. No bullshit run around salesman crap. Make sure you tell me your from GL4x4


A.J.
AJ Hall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2013, 02:13 PM   #33
SS
Blinded By The Light
 
SS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-12-05
Location: Mogadishu, Somalia
Posts: 11,920
iTrader: (14)
Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ Hall View Post
I've ignored SS. Just to much of a pot stirrer and I get worked up to damn easy. If that's the kind of guy he is let him do as he pleases. Kind of pathetic though.
You can say what you want. You can develop whatever dream world you want to live in but you are so far gone now it's absolutely amazing.

It's even more incredible that you think your problems here are MY fault. You still have yet to be a man and own up to anything.
__________________
-Jeremy

Watch yourself. I'll light you up.
SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2013, 02:17 PM   #34
Lousypirate
Yo
 
Lousypirate's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-11-08
Location: Marne 49435
Posts: 11,197
iTrader: (33)
Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ Hall View Post
I've ignored SS. Just to much of a pot stirrer and I get worked up to damn easy. If that's the kind of guy he is let him do as he pleases. Kind of pathetic though.


not sure why you need to bash Bass Pro. I like to go to a store that typically has what I'm looking for in stock

I also like to hold something in my hands before I buy it if I can.


PS: you're still a doucher.
__________________
2003 gmc 1500hd quadrasteer "Miley"
2000 jeep cherokee "Herman"
1977 Ranger 150a bass boat
1987 Yamaha Moto 4 quad
Lousypirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2013, 02:21 PM   #35
8PTBUCK
Stuntman Mike
 
8PTBUCK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-02-09
Location: Waterford/Gladwin, MI
Posts: 5,546
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 61 Post(s)
Default

AJ is a good friend and a good father to his little girl. That much I do know and I'll put my word on it.
__________________


@shanelee78 - "stay classy!"
8PTBUCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2013, 02:30 PM   #36
AJ Hall
Kickin' Up MUD
 
AJ Hall's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-04-09
Location: White Lake, Michigan
Posts: 1,928
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lousypirate View Post


not sure why you need to bash Bass Pro. I like to go to a store that typically has what I'm looking for in stock

I also like to hold something in my hands before I buy it if I can.


PS: you're still a doucher.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8PTBUCK View Post
AJ is a good friend and a good father to his little girl. That much I do know and I'll put my word on it.
Thanks bud. The people on this board don't see me from that point of view everyday so its really not there faults.
__________________
Selling new Chrysler, Dodge, Ram, Jeep, Chevy, or Ford... also have over 300 used cars.. No bullshit run around salesman crap. Make sure you tell me your from GL4x4


A.J.
AJ Hall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2013, 02:39 PM   #37
mschaffer66
Senior Member
 
mschaffer66's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: West Bloomfield, MI
Posts: 9,224
iTrader: (17)
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Default

I like Bass Pro Shops.

I like to go watch the fish and the ducks and cross through into the mall.

:)
mschaffer66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2013, 02:45 PM   #38
kickstand
sHaMoNe!
 
kickstand's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-20-06
Location: fenton
Posts: 31,121
iTrader: (46)
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Default

SS you really should take firehawks advice.
kickstand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2013, 03:35 PM   #39
SS
Blinded By The Light
 
SS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-12-05
Location: Mogadishu, Somalia
Posts: 11,920
iTrader: (14)
Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstand View Post
SS you really should take firehawks advice.


Trust me man. I'm working on it.

As for the post above... I replied concerning it in the "official" thread in the recycle bin. I'm not as big of an asshole or as dumb as you think I am.
__________________
-Jeremy

Watch yourself. I'll light you up.

Last edited by SS; December 6th, 2013 at 03:39 PM.
SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2013, 04:01 PM   #40
kickstand
sHaMoNe!
 
kickstand's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-20-06
Location: fenton
Posts: 31,121
iTrader: (46)
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS View Post


Trust me man. I'm working on it.

As for the post above... I replied concerning it in the "official" thread in the recycle bin. I'm not as big of an asshole or as dumb as you think I am.
I dunno, you're really starting to prove otherwise.
kickstand is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > Other Stuff > The Great Outdoors

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:31 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.30968 seconds with 81 queries