Random Thoughts - Page 826 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

The Pub A friendly forum where everybody is nice, and will answer any questions you have about life.

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old November 30th, 2013, 02:56 PM   #16501
fordbronco
nanna
 
fordbronco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-22-11
Location: Marlette/Flint
Posts: 6,808
iTrader: (2)
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Default

I just switched to New Balance. I'm never going to buy Nike again.
fordbronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old November 30th, 2013, 03:00 PM   #16502
montecarlo33
The Violator
 
montecarlo33's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-23-07
Location: Otsego County 49735
Posts: 4,617
iTrader: (19)
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by frdboy View Post
I have a warm place she can stay
x2!
montecarlo33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2013, 03:58 PM   #16503
SS
Doing stuff...and things.
 
SS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-12-05
Location: 48309
Posts: 12,147
iTrader: (14)
Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Default

New neighbors downstairs love to sit on their patio (even in these temps) and smoke weed like they're enjoying a fucking cigarette. I have no problem with people smoking pot until the smoke wofts up and my apartment starts to fill with it. Already said something once to them and it appears they have disregarded me.

If it happens again tonight I'll be going fucking nuclear. What are they gonna do? Call the fucking cops?

On top of that... I was brushing my Malamute on the balcony a few minutes ago and one of those fucks was sitting there smoking a cigarette. A giant ball of Malamute fur caught in the wind and flew right into his face. I laughed extra hard as he got up and stormed back inside mumbling.
__________________
-Jer

SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2013, 04:06 PM   #16504
cmetzg03
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
 
cmetzg03's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-30-11
Location: White Lake/roscommon
Posts: 8,098
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS View Post
New neighbors downstairs love to sit on their patio (even in these temps) and smoke weed like they're enjoying a fucking cigarette. I have no problem with people smoking pot until the smoke wofts up and my apartment starts to fill with it. Already said something once to them and it appears they have disregarded me.

If it happens again tonight I'll be going fucking nuclear. What are they gonna do? Call the fucking cops?

On top of that... I was brushing my Malamute on the balcony a few minutes ago and one of those fucks was sitting there smoking a cigarette. A giant ball of Malamute fur caught in the wind and flew right into his face. I laughed extra hard as he got up and stormed back inside mumbling.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Goode View Post
Man, this site was so much better before cmetzg03 joined
cmetzg03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2013, 05:20 PM   #16505
creeping death
I'm that guy.
 
creeping death's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-11-08
Location: MUSKEGON, MI. 49442
Posts: 8,065
iTrader: (83)
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Default

And i thought living in da hood was bad.
__________________
You ain't got no problem, Jules. I'm on the motherfucker.
creeping death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2013, 06:04 PM   #16506
curbdog17
Mini Van
 
curbdog17's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-10-08
Location: 49415
Posts: 32,677
iTrader: (23)
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Default

I gave a homeless guy a bacon cheese burger today, his sign said he was hungry but the thank you he gave me was less than heart felt.
__________________
17
curbdog17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2013, 06:22 PM   #16507
cmetzg03
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
 
cmetzg03's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-30-11
Location: White Lake/roscommon
Posts: 8,098
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by curbdog17 View Post
I gave a homeless guy a bacon cheese burger today, his sign said he was hungry but the thank you he gave me was less than heart felt.
Bacon cheese burger doesn't buy crack
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Goode View Post
Man, this site was so much better before cmetzg03 joined
cmetzg03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2013, 12:59 AM   #16508
TJ/WILLYS
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 09-30-12
Location: Marlette, Michigan
Posts: 512
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmetzg03 View Post
Go Michigan
I'm not into sports, but for that I would change.
TJ/WILLYS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2013, 05:38 AM   #16509
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl
Senior Member
 
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-10-08
Location: 49442
Posts: 17,283
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmetzg03 View Post
Bacon cheese burger doesn't buy crack
X2!
You shoulda just gave him the rock. He prolly woulda shared it with you.
__________________
http://www.glfwda.org/
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2013, 05:43 AM   #16510
curbdog17
Mini Van
 
curbdog17's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-10-08
Location: 49415
Posts: 32,677
iTrader: (23)
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmetzg03 View Post
Bacon cheese burger doesn't buy crack
Maybe he should not have a sign that says "hungry" 1 block down the road from burger king.
If it's snowing out I'm going to buy him a large chocolate shake.
__________________
17
curbdog17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2013, 05:44 AM   #16511
curbdog17
Mini Van
 
curbdog17's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-10-08
Location: 49415
Posts: 32,677
iTrader: (23)
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusKegon_ZJ_gurl View Post
X2!
You shoulda just gave him the rock. He prolly woulda shared it with you.
Would that not be me sharing with him?
BTW I only share needles with street folks, never my crack pipe.
__________________
17
curbdog17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2013, 05:58 AM   #16512
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl
Senior Member
 
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-10-08
Location: 49442
Posts: 17,283
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by curbdog17 View Post
Would that not be me sharing with him?
BTW I only share needles with street folks, never my crack pipe.
If you give something away, it is no longer yours to share.
He would be sharing with you.

Its ok to share your needles with the street folks, everyone knows that if you spit or piss on a needle its clean enough for the next person to use.
__________________
http://www.glfwda.org/
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2013, 06:01 AM   #16513
curbdog17
Mini Van
 
curbdog17's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-10-08
Location: 49415
Posts: 32,677
iTrader: (23)
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusKegon_ZJ_gurl View Post
If you give something away, it is no longer yours to share.
He would be sharing with you.

Its ok to share your needles with the street folks, everyone knows that if you spit or piss on a needle its clean enough for the next person to use.


So what are you and Joe doing today Michelle?
__________________
17
curbdog17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2013, 06:03 AM   #16514
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl
Senior Member
 
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-10-08
Location: 49442
Posts: 17,283
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Default

IDK yet.
Maybe I will buy cheap vodka and burger bundles and toss them out the Jeep windows at the homeless and hungry panhandlers.


They sure have multiplied in our town this past year.
__________________
http://www.glfwda.org/
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2013, 06:11 AM   #16515
curbdog17
Mini Van
 
curbdog17's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-10-08
Location: 49415
Posts: 32,677
iTrader: (23)
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusKegon_ZJ_gurl View Post
IDK yet.
Maybe I will buy cheap vodka and burger bundles and toss them out the Jeep windows at the homeless and hungry panhandlers.


They sure have multiplied in our town this past year.
They sure have,I think they realized they can get monies by just standing on the corner with a sign. It's easier than steeling.

IM going to be in my pole barn if you are out near Ravenna give me a call.
__________________
17
curbdog17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2013, 06:18 AM   #16516
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl
Senior Member
 
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-10-08
Location: 49442
Posts: 17,283
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by curbdog17 View Post
They sure have,I think they realized they can get monies by just standing on the corner with a sign. It's easier than steeling.

IM going to be in my pole barn if you are out near Ravenna give me a call.
I think Ravenna is the only place I haven't seen the sign people YET.
This by no means is an OK to stop pissing on your needles before you share them tho...
__________________
http://www.glfwda.org/
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2013, 06:32 AM   #16517
curbdog17
Mini Van
 
curbdog17's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-10-08
Location: 49415
Posts: 32,677
iTrader: (23)
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusKegon_ZJ_gurl View Post
I think Ravenna is the only place I haven't seen the sign people YET.
This by no means is an OK to stop pissing on your needles before you share them tho...
That was one of the reasons we moved this direction.
__________________
17
curbdog17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2013, 06:39 AM   #16518
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl
Senior Member
 
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-10-08
Location: 49442
Posts: 17,283
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Default

I work out there a lot and really like that little town.
A good choice for your family, and good schools for your kids.
I hope you like football...
__________________
http://www.glfwda.org/
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2013, 07:16 AM   #16519
frdboy
Wishin' I waz fishin'
 
frdboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-29-06
Location: Grand Haven, MI
Posts: 11,305
iTrader: (25)
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Default

Coffee and a quiet house.....win/win

not sure how long it's gonna last though
__________________
Cheap Thrills Off Road

2003 F-250 4X4 7.3 PSD Crew Cab

1971 Bronco
frdboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2013, 07:42 AM   #16520
Rob the plumber
Licensed master plumber
 
Rob the plumber's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06-14-06
Location: New Baltimore, Michigan
Posts: 5,788
iTrader: (34)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

I had that for a minute. Now my 6 year old is annoying my dog. Dog barks and wakes momma up. Balls.
Rob the plumber is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
Tags
alex456123farted, alex456123is a homo, alex456123isghey, alex456123luvzcock, alex456123pooped, cc is gay as aids, dirtygirl thinks im hot, douchy douchbag, jbsjunklicksmyballz, kickstand is a douche, kickstand is ghey, lol ss reads the tags, meballs, shanelee78isgay, skin that dog!!, slipperyshithole, touches little boys, whyhesgreasyhands

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:27 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.40094 seconds with 82 queries