Bitcoin market... Don't miss out - Page 9 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

The Pub A friendly forum where everybody is nice, and will answer any questions you have about life.

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old November 22nd, 2013, 09:22 AM   #161
jeepfreak81
81 inches of fun
 
jeepfreak81's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-10-05
Location: Lennon, Mi
Posts: 12,348
iTrader: (23)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to jeepfreak81 Send a message via MSN to jeepfreak81 Send a message via Yahoo to jeepfreak81
Default

I wish I knew how and had the balls to do this
jeepfreak81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old November 22nd, 2013, 09:39 AM   #162
SS
Doing stuff...and things.
 
SS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-12-05
Location: 48309
Posts: 12,108
iTrader: (14)
Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Default

I can no longer look at this thread.

Whenever I do I am hit with a pang of regret so intense it makes me want to vomit.
__________________
-Jer

Fallen GL4x4 Member's Family in Need!!

http://www.greatlakes4x4.com/showthread.php?t=301273

SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 22nd, 2013, 10:00 AM   #163
TVJunkie
im not racist!
 
TVJunkie's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-14-12
Location: Pontiac, Mi
Posts: 490
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

the obamas are all wathcing all of this i wood stick to using cash
TVJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 22nd, 2013, 10:07 AM   #164
clarkstoncracker
lol
 
clarkstoncracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-03-05
Location: OC - MI
Posts: 42,733
iTrader: (40)
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to clarkstoncracker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS View Post
Gonna have to do some research on how this works. Might be interested in dropping a chunk into it.
You posted this in March, I bet you did really good!! Up around 1400%. Glad to hear.

Or did you buy LTC in March? If so, you've made $7.83 per penny invested. ($783 per dollar invested) Either way, congrats.
__________________
clarkstoncracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 22nd, 2013, 11:48 AM   #165
SS
Doing stuff...and things.
 
SS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-12-05
Location: 48309
Posts: 12,108
iTrader: (14)
Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkstoncracker View Post
You posted this in March, I bet you did really good!! Up around 1400%. Glad to hear.

Or did you buy LTC in March? If so, you've made $7.83 per penny invested. ($783 per dollar invested) Either way, congrats.
I just vomited.
__________________
-Jer

Fallen GL4x4 Member's Family in Need!!

http://www.greatlakes4x4.com/showthread.php?t=301273

SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 22nd, 2013, 01:23 PM   #166
14muddn
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 02-10-08
Location: Wixom/MI
Posts: 1,803
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Yep I missed out on this one THIS IS WHY WE CANT HAVE NICE THINGS!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwame Kilpatrick View Post
Jesus christ you stupid mother fuckers sure are giving Detroit a bad name.
14muddn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 22nd, 2013, 01:28 PM   #167
SS
Doing stuff...and things.
 
SS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-12-05
Location: 48309
Posts: 12,108
iTrader: (14)
Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Default

I just vomited again when I did the math and if I would've dropped the $2000 into it like I planned I would've had $1.5 MILLION FUCKING DOLLARS RIGHT NOW.

Someone please tell me my math is fucking wrong. Please Lord let my subpar math skills shine through right now and let me be wrong.
__________________
-Jer

Fallen GL4x4 Member's Family in Need!!

http://www.greatlakes4x4.com/showthread.php?t=301273

SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 22nd, 2013, 01:29 PM   #168
Lousypirate
Yer a trucker, right?
 
Lousypirate's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-11-08
Location: Marne 49435
Posts: 12,044
iTrader: (33)
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS View Post
I just vomited again when I did the math and if I would've dropped the $2000 into it like I planned I would've had $1.5 MILLION FUCKING DOLLARS RIGHT NOW.

Someone please tell me my math is fucking wrong. Please Lord let my subpar math skills shine through right now and let me be wrong.
yep, your math is correct. that is LTC, not BTC though. BTC only would have gotten you 28000 (according to CC's 1400%)

no sense living in the past though.
__________________
2003 gmc 1500hd quadrasteer "Miley"
2000 jeep cherokee "Herman"
1946 CJ2a "The Kernel"
1977 Ranger 150a bass boat
1987 Yamaha Moto 4 quad
Lousypirate is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 22nd, 2013, 01:34 PM   #169
SS
Doing stuff...and things.
 
SS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-12-05
Location: 48309
Posts: 12,108
iTrader: (14)
Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Default

So CC... Are you retiring soon?
__________________
-Jer

Fallen GL4x4 Member's Family in Need!!

http://www.greatlakes4x4.com/showthread.php?t=301273

SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 22nd, 2013, 01:35 PM   #170
clarkstoncracker
lol
 
clarkstoncracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-03-05
Location: OC - MI
Posts: 42,733
iTrader: (40)
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to clarkstoncracker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS View Post
I just vomited again when I did the math and if I would've dropped the $2000 into it like I planned I would've had $1.5 MILLION FUCKING DOLLARS RIGHT NOW.

Someone please tell me my math is fucking wrong. Please Lord let my subpar math skills shine through right now and let me be wrong.
Yeah, you would have $1,498,374.02 at the current exchange rate from a $2000 investment in LTC 7 months ago.


Another crypto coin "NMC" was worth $.02 last month, it is selling for $2.80 USD right now.

There are a couple crypto's selling for under $.01 a coin right now, you might want to throw a G unit at each one. If one hits, you be ballin
__________________
clarkstoncracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 22nd, 2013, 01:36 PM   #171
clarkstoncracker
lol
 
clarkstoncracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-03-05
Location: OC - MI
Posts: 42,733
iTrader: (40)
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to clarkstoncracker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS View Post
So CC... Are you retiring soon?
No. I'm doing this:

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101220710
__________________
clarkstoncracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 22nd, 2013, 01:38 PM   #172
BlooMule
Jet powered
 
BlooMule's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-08-05
Location: a mile from the shithole
Posts: 26,120
iTrader: (12)
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkstoncracker View Post
I thought you were hangin on until it hit $0.00
__________________
-rw-rw-rw
BlooMule is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 22nd, 2013, 01:43 PM   #173
SS
Doing stuff...and things.
 
SS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-12-05
Location: 48309
Posts: 12,108
iTrader: (14)
Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkstoncracker View Post
Yeah, you would have $1,498,374.02 at the current exchange rate from a $2000 investment in LTC 7 months ago.


Another crypto coin "NMC" was worth $.02 last month, it is selling for $2.80 USD right now.

There are a couple crypto's selling for under $.01 a coin right now, you might want to throw a G unit at each one. If one hits, you be ballin
I don't have the money to even think about putting into the market now. Exhausted my reserves since I'm unemployed.

I'm buying a bottle of cheap bourbon tonight and deleting this knowledge from my mind. If I am in the band this evening it's because I banned myself because I couldn't stand the thought of this thread for the time being.
__________________
-Jer

Fallen GL4x4 Member's Family in Need!!

http://www.greatlakes4x4.com/showthread.php?t=301273

SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 22nd, 2013, 01:46 PM   #174
Jiveturkey3
Senior Member
 
Jiveturkey3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06-22-12
Location: Hillsdale MI
Posts: 3,992
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Default

So can you just cash out and they send a check?
Jiveturkey3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 22nd, 2013, 01:55 PM   #175
clarkstoncracker
lol
 
clarkstoncracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-03-05
Location: OC - MI
Posts: 42,733
iTrader: (40)
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to clarkstoncracker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS View Post
I don't have the money to even think about putting into the market now. Exhausted my reserves since I'm unemployed.

I'm buying a bottle of cheap bourbon tonight and deleting this knowledge from my mind. If I am in the band this evening it's because I banned myself because I couldn't stand the thought of this thread for the time being.
Maybe you should sell some of your guns and invest it.
__________________
clarkstoncracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 22nd, 2013, 01:59 PM   #176
clarkstoncracker
lol
 
clarkstoncracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-03-05
Location: OC - MI
Posts: 42,733
iTrader: (40)
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to clarkstoncracker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiveturkey3 View Post
So can you just cash out and they send a check?
It's even better than that. You can sell BTC and LTC on localbitcoins.com for a 10% premium because people are retarded, and are willing to pay that much more so they don't have to mess with the markets.

example:

BTC is $700 this second. I can buy BTC from the market for $700/coin because I am a verified buyer through BTC-E.

I can sell BTC on localbitcoins.com ALL DAY for $770 and people will lineup to buy it.

And don't even get me started on how easy it is to profit off this:
https://btc-e.com/exchange/ltc_btc

That is LTC vs BTC. It peaks and valleys all day in the same exact rhythm, non stop, 24/7.

If you buy and sell at the peaks four times per day, you net a 17.5% profit per day. It might not seem like a lot, but if you have $100k in your BTC account, you can make $17k+ per day.

Have $1000? You can make $170 per day.


However, one day it will break away, and you might get caught with your pants down and you will be very very very very sad.
__________________
clarkstoncracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 22nd, 2013, 02:18 PM   #177
mschaffer66
Senior Member
 
mschaffer66's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: West Bloomfield, MI
Posts: 9,276
iTrader: (17)
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Default

and at some point I have to believe our government is going to figure out how to sink their claws into this.

Or do they already and you file the same paperwork as you would for interest from your investments?
mschaffer66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 22nd, 2013, 02:27 PM   #178
Bones
skillicous
 
Bones's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Dearborn Heights, MI
Posts: 11,528
iTrader: (37)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Bones
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkstoncracker View Post
It's even better than that. You can sell BTC and LTC on localbitcoins.com for a 10% premium because people are retarded, and are willing to pay that much more so they don't have to mess with the markets.

example:

BTC is $700 this second. I can buy BTC from the market for $700/coin because I am a verified buyer through BTC-E.

I can sell BTC on localbitcoins.com ALL DAY for $770 and people will lineup to buy it.

And don't even get me started on how easy it is to profit off this:
https://btc-e.com/exchange/ltc_btc

That is LTC vs BTC. It peaks and valleys all day in the same exact rhythm, non stop, 24/7.

If you buy and sell at the peaks four times per day, you net a 17.5% profit per day. It might not seem like a lot, but if you have $100k in your BTC account, you can make $17k+ per day.

Have $1000? You can make $170 per day.


However, one day it will break away, and you might get caught with your pants down and you will be very very very very sad.
so you are retired, right?
__________________
Inviscid Motorsports

Special Thanks and Recommendations to;
Motorcity Machines
Ironman Offroad
Branik Motorsports
Maxxis Tires

Raceline Wheels
PAC Racing Springs
Joint Clutch and Gear
Bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 22nd, 2013, 02:30 PM   #179
clarkstoncracker
lol
 
clarkstoncracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-03-05
Location: OC - MI
Posts: 42,733
iTrader: (40)
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to clarkstoncracker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones View Post
so you are retired, right?
I'm at work right now.
__________________
clarkstoncracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 26th, 2013, 02:04 PM   #180
clarkstoncracker
lol
 
clarkstoncracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-03-05
Location: OC - MI
Posts: 42,733
iTrader: (40)
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to clarkstoncracker
Default

Btc: $900
ltc: $17.05
__________________
clarkstoncracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
Tags
dogecoin, e-penises, gheyrods

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:59 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.28148 seconds with 82 queries