Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
524K views 8K replies 142 participants last post by  Skooter_Built 
#1 · (Edited)
Where do we stand on this? :beerbang:

#5,483 ·
What a great time and congrats to the winner! The XJ made it through a punishing weekend and came out in 8th place overall. Not bad for a bone stock 241,000 XJ. I now have a racing exhaust system on it, and a fuel leak. Maybe if I had installed the lift and was able to keep tires on it I would have done better? It would be sweet to get continental tires on board for next yr. thanks to r&v's and the competitors and everyone else that came out!!

#5,494 ·
King of the Moustache!

LOVED EVERY FREAKING MINTUE OF IT!!!!! :woot:

I don't know how I won but it was EPIC!!! :rock:

Very good time

Thank you Randy(Grassman) & Scott(Greasyhands) for the sleeping accommodations Friday night.! Not to forget the hotel Saturday night with buddies!!!!

Thank you Josh(1tontjon31's) for allowing me to co-dawg for you.:beer:

Thanks Jim and Jim's shoo-fer! for judging and being honest and fair!!!:woot::beer:

THANK YOU MISFITS FOR GIVING ME A HOME IN THE OFFROAD COMMUNITY! THIS TROPHIES FOR YOU!!!!!:rock::poke::beerbang:

great pics and videos by all those who worked hard on that stuff!

For all of you that didn't show we missed you and Sincere condolences Nick (tm Pale Ninja)!

#5,505 ·
This was a great weekend and had a blast. :thumb:
Thanks jake (toyfish) for letting me co-piloting for ya maybe next you can hold that beast together. :fish:
Had a blast hanging with all you guys
Josh a warm place to crash was nice thanks
Maybe next year I will bring my 2.5 leaders of pure furry out to play :teehee:
:beerbang:thanks :beerbang:

#5,507 ·
On a good note, the NOS didn't blow my motor up!

I had a great time, thanks everyone for coming out and watching and playing. Big thanks to Jim and tab for doing the times and scores, helped out a bunch. Another big thanks to Randy for getting the food together and fixing us meals, hope everyone payed you. Huge thanks to Rocks and Valleys for letting us run around like idiots for a couple days, I appreciate it, and I hope we can do it again next year.

Oh, and I think I have a good idea for next year's tie breaker that doesn't have anything to do with athletic ability or driving.... Gonna be fun!

Come on 2014!

#5,526 ·
Don't deface the trophy, just add to it!
A base would be a nice addition to the trophy, with the names of the past winners on it.
And a place for my name next year.
I will not remove the cheap thrills sticker. It is part of our building history and friendship(I hope) I will add a misfit one thou and was thinking of a year / screen name list of past and open to future winners. Anyone can win next year there is no doubt here. Everyone was a winner this year even R&V I think! Carry on u guys :^)