Yay!! Notre Dame wins!! - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

The Pub A friendly forum where everybody is nice, and will answer any questions you have about life.

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old September 21st, 2013, 06:11 PM   #1
IrishChef
Comfortably Numb
 
IrishChef's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-02-06
Location: Norway, MI.
Posts: 726
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default Yay!! Notre Dame wins!!

The only thing better than a ND win is one over michigan state. WOOT!!
__________________
"Am I dead yet?"
IrishChef is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old September 21st, 2013, 06:30 PM   #2
chevotass
Senior Member
 
chevotass's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-02-06
Location: goodrich
Posts: 6,364
iTrader: (21)
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to chevotass
Default

still a shitty team that is over ranked every year. but glad your happy with them
chevotass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 21st, 2013, 06:58 PM   #3
IrishChef
Comfortably Numb
 
IrishChef's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-02-06
Location: Norway, MI.
Posts: 726
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default



...I don't blame you.
__________________
"Am I dead yet?"
IrishChef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 21st, 2013, 11:26 PM   #4
green50gt
Got rocks?
 
green50gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-16-08
Location: Goshen, IN 46528
Posts: 2,654
iTrader: (47)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Go Irish!
__________________
I heart Jeeps
green50gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 21st, 2013, 11:33 PM   #5
booblinker
Trailer Trash
 
booblinker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-29-06
Location: Leonard, mi
Posts: 9,836
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to booblinker
Default

I root for for any mi college team, but don't really care if they win or lose, have no favorite, but a few of Those huge pass interference calls seemed very marginal.
__________________
-2001 Tahoe original 5.3 4x4 only 435k
-Down to 2 three wheelers
-1985 V65 Magna
-1978 F100
-1973 CT70(soon to have a 125 motor)
booblinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 22nd, 2013, 10:00 AM   #6
KCameron13
Weekend Warrior
 
KCameron13's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-05-11
Location: Farmington Hills, MI
Posts: 1,252
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by booblinker View Post
I root for for any mi college team, but don't really care if they win or lose, have no favorite, but a few of Those huge pass interference calls seemed very marginal.
Marginal at best.
KCameron13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2013, 07:43 AM   #7
mtnbikinbryno
Senior Member
 
mtnbikinbryno's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-08-05
Location: TC
Posts: 5,244
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to mtnbikinbryno
Default

Bullshit officiating.
mtnbikinbryno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2013, 08:41 AM   #8
Sol Goode
Obama Nation!
 
Sol Goode's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Curt1656 & Scooters love castle
Posts: 14,387
iTrader: (10)
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Default

Awful officiating.....
But State still should have won. I have ZERO fucking idea on why Dantonio played a cold and awful Andrew Maxwell on the final series. That was a fucking joke.
__________________
#YOLO
#meballsohard
Sol Goode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2013, 09:00 AM   #9
GreaseMonkey
Senior Member
 
GreaseMonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-04-05
Location: Washington, MI
Posts: 17,973
iTrader: (22)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

It's pretty sad when Notre Dame's offense relies on a little yellow flag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Goode View Post
Awful officiating.....
But State still should have won. I have ZERO fucking idea on why Dantonio played a cold and awful Andrew Maxwell on the final series. That was a fucking joke.
Didn't understand that one either.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerryann View Post
I am not a lesbian but if I was I would do her.
GreaseMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2013, 10:25 AM   #10
IrishChef
Comfortably Numb
 
IrishChef's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-02-06
Location: Norway, MI.
Posts: 726
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

__________________
"Am I dead yet?"
IrishChef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2013, 10:32 AM   #11
kickstand
sHaMoNe!
 
kickstand's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-20-06
Location: fenton
Posts: 30,903
iTrader: (46)
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Default

MSU has been getting jobbed by the officials for as long as I can remember. According to their fans....OR MSU just isn't and hasn't really ever been very good.
kickstand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2013, 12:30 PM   #12
Sol Goode
Obama Nation!
 
Sol Goode's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Curt1656 & Scooters love castle
Posts: 14,387
iTrader: (10)
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstand View Post
MSU has been getting jobbed by the officials for as long as I can remember. According to their fans....OR MSU just isn't and hasn't really ever been very good.
Did you NOT read my post?
I clearly stated that MSU cost themselves the game.

KOOL AID
KOOL AID
KOOL AID
__________________
#YOLO
#meballsohard
Sol Goode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2013, 01:01 PM   #13
b.lee
This is Dodge Country!
 
b.lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06-22-06
Location: Southeast, Michigan
Posts: 272
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

ND did a good job VS Michigan a few weeks ago too! muahaha
b.lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2013, 02:36 PM   #14
kickstand
sHaMoNe!
 
kickstand's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-20-06
Location: fenton
Posts: 30,903
iTrader: (46)
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Goode View Post
Did you NOT read my post?
I clearly stated that MSU cost themselves the game.

KOOL AID
KOOL AID
KOOL AID


I forgot, you are the only MSU fan out there with an opinion that matters. Let me rephrase my post for you.

MSU fans always think that the officiating costs their team the game...except sol goode, he says the refs suck but his team still cost themselves the game.

MSU fans have whined about the officials for years, it really just comes down to the fact that MSU isn't a very strong football program. They are a top 30 team every year, which isn't terrible, but they are not a national champs contender, likely never will be.

That shouldn't stop anyone from being passionate about their football team. My college didn't have a very good football team, so I watch college football purely to enjoy the games, I never have a clear cut favorite team.

I didn't watch the game, but the outcome was the same, it was the refs fault.
kickstand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2013, 02:58 PM   #15
Sol Goode
Obama Nation!
 
Sol Goode's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Curt1656 & Scooters love castle
Posts: 14,387
iTrader: (10)
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstand View Post
I forgot, you are the only MSU fan out there with an opinion that matters. Let me rephrase my post for you.

MSU fans always think that the officiating costs their team the game...except sol goode, he says the refs suck but his team still cost themselves the game.

MSU fans have whined about the officials for years, it really just comes down to the fact that MSU isn't a very strong football program. They are a top 30 team every year, which isn't terrible, but they are not a national champs contender, likely never will be.

That shouldn't stop anyone from being passionate about their football team. My college didn't have a very good football team, so I watch college football purely to enjoy the games, I never have a clear cut favorite team.

I didn't watch the game, but the outcome was the same, it was the refs fault.
Thank you for the clarification.
__________________
#YOLO
#meballsohard
Sol Goode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2013, 03:02 PM   #16
IrishChef
Comfortably Numb
 
IrishChef's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-02-06
Location: Norway, MI.
Posts: 726
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Yay refs!!
__________________
"Am I dead yet?"
IrishChef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2013, 07:33 PM   #17
Hacksaw
WWSD - What would stan do
 
Hacksaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-04-05
Location: Isle Of TREASURE, FL
Posts: 11,204
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Default

Sol Goode sucks worse than MSU's football team.
Hacksaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2013, 07:46 PM   #18
kickstand
sHaMoNe!
 
kickstand's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-20-06
Location: fenton
Posts: 30,903
iTrader: (46)
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Goode View Post
Thank you for the clarification.
I blame the refs for the lack of clarification
kickstand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2013, 08:08 AM   #19
Sol Goode
Obama Nation!
 
Sol Goode's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Curt1656 & Scooters love castle
Posts: 14,387
iTrader: (10)
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishChef View Post
Yay refs!!
You clearly are a moron.
Those pass interference calls were ridiculous. And State still SHOULD have won on the road. You play that same game, with that same awful MSU offense in East Lansing, and state wins by 7-10.
__________________
#YOLO
#meballsohard
Sol Goode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2013, 08:12 AM   #20
kickstand
sHaMoNe!
 
kickstand's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-20-06
Location: fenton
Posts: 30,903
iTrader: (46)
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Goode View Post
You clearly are a moron.
Those pass interference calls were ridiculous. And State still SHOULD have won on the road. You play that same game, with that same awful MSU offense in East Lansing, and state wins by 7-10.
Why, would hometown refs call the game in favor of MSU?
kickstand is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:45 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.20845 seconds with 81 queries