Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

The Pub A friendly forum where everybody is nice, and will answer any questions you have about life.







Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old September 20th, 2013, 12:32 PM   #21
Rockstar
sɐƃǝʌ sɐן
 
Rockstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-25-07
Location: Taylor,Mi
Posts: 8,491
iTrader: (11)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

dumbass crackers
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2013, 12:35 PM   #22
howell_jeep
Last Free Man
 
howell_jeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-09-06
Location: Howell Twp, MI 48836
Posts: 10,848
iTrader: (69)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by special ed View Post
Thank you so much for perpetuating the stereotype, Honky.
That's racist.
__________________
I SHOOT RAW!
---

Exercise your rights! Open Carry!
howell_jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2013, 12:41 PM   #23
silveradoboy
Sam Brown
 
silveradoboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-28-12
Location: Waterford/Cheyboygan
Posts: 1,919
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by concreteguy82 View Post
Next time; BREAK HIS FACE!!
This!


Seems more ignorant that you had to add the fact that they were black to the end of the story to make it seem like it has anything to do with your side of the story!
silveradoboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2013, 01:13 PM   #24
14muddn
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 02-10-08
Location: Wixom/MI
Posts: 1,757
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

You ignant
14muddn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2013, 01:18 PM   #25
in2deep
Hole tester
 
Join Date: 05-06-10
Location: fremont,mi
Posts: 1,271
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by special ed View Post
Thank you so much for perpetuating the stereotype, Honky.
i think hardcore pawn shows peoples true colors


OP are you really surprised of said ninjas actions??
in2deep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2013, 02:14 PM   #26
Skooter_Built
Fuck talk, Duck walk!
 
Skooter_Built's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Whitelake, MI
Posts: 14,397
iTrader: (26)
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstand View Post
Apparently that one flew right over your head.



Watertucky trash = 8PT lay some pipe Buck.

??? = the people he road raged on for blocking the road.
I dumb
__________________
I'm the man in White.

If you want peace, prepare for war!

Forgiveness is between them and God. It's my job to arrange the meeting.
Skooter_Built is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2013, 02:41 PM   #27
8PTBUCK
Hobo Joe and the TCG
 
8PTBUCK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-02-09
Location: Waterford/Gladwin, MI
Posts: 5,289
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silveradoboy View Post
This!


Seems more ignorant that you had to add the fact that they were black to the end of the story to make it seem like it has anything to do with your side of the story!
If they were white, I woulda said that they were white.

LAY SOME PIPE
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepbrattt View Post
I was teasing him cuz mines bigger and louder
@Immortal <-- It didn't work
8PTBUCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2013, 02:43 PM   #28
8PTBUCK
Hobo Joe and the TCG
 
8PTBUCK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-02-09
Location: Waterford/Gladwin, MI
Posts: 5,289
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstand View Post
Apparently that one flew right over your head.



Watertucky trash = 8PT lay some pipe Buck.

??? = the people he road raged on for blocking the road.
Yes, because I'm trash. We all can't be winners like you.

LAY SOME PIPE
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepbrattt View Post
I was teasing him cuz mines bigger and louder
@Immortal <-- It didn't work
8PTBUCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2013, 03:02 PM   #29
kickstand
sHaMoNe!
 
kickstand's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-20-06
Location: fenton
Posts: 30,749
iTrader: (46)
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8PTBUCK View Post
Yes, because I'm trash. We all can't be winners like you.

LAY SOME PIPE
It sucks when you act like an ass, post about it and no one thinks you were right doesn't it?

Someone was having car trouble and instead of being patient you chose to be a dick and point out the color of their skin.

Go lay some pipe.....seriously, most awesome dumbfuck indicator ever....

Lay some pipe fukc yeah, murrika!
kickstand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2013, 03:54 PM   #30
fordbronco
Senior Member
 
fordbronco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-22-11
Location: Marlette/Flint
Posts: 4,273
iTrader: (2)
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Default

fordbronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2013, 04:38 PM   #31
jeepbrattt
Jeepless :(
 
jeepbrattt's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-31-08
Location: mi
Posts: 6,975
iTrader: (27)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

I'm guessing you live near Pontiac Northern, I mean Mott high School. Nothing but rental homes at that part of Pontiac Lake Rd......Pontiac natives moved in when Waterford opened school of choice. Hence why I drove my daughter to Kettering
jeepbrattt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2013, 04:46 PM   #32
montecarlo33
The Violator
 
montecarlo33's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-23-07
Location: Otsego County 49735
Posts: 4,326
iTrader: (18)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
montecarlo33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2013, 04:52 PM   #33
jbsjunk
Cop Rated
 
jbsjunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-01-08
Location: Almost Allendale Mi
Posts: 12,885
iTrader: (35)
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Default

jbsjunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2013, 05:03 PM   #34
chadcooper55
expert jeep disassembler
 
chadcooper55's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-28-08
Location: kent city mi
Posts: 8,026
iTrader: (20)
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Default

I would expect no less from a friend of AJ hall.
__________________
I hate being bipolar, its great!

jeep turned buggy now back to jeep
http://www.greatlakes4x4.com/showthread.php?t=175584
chadcooper55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2013, 09:42 PM   #35
silveradoboy
Sam Brown
 
silveradoboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-28-12
Location: Waterford/Cheyboygan
Posts: 1,919
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepbrattt View Post
I'm guessing you live near Pontiac Northern, I mean Mott high School. Nothing but rental homes at that part of Pontiac Lake Rd......Pontiac natives moved in when Waterford opened school of choice. Hence why I drove my daughter to Kettering
No he is on the other side of 59. East of airport
silveradoboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2013, 10:21 PM   #36
MUDDERofaJEEPER
squirrel bait
 
MUDDERofaJEEPER's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-17-11
Location: westalnd/MI
Posts: 210
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silveradoboy View Post
No he is on the other side of 59. East of airport
What they are there too
MUDDERofaJEEPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2013, 08:42 AM   #37
8PTBUCK
Hobo Joe and the TCG
 
8PTBUCK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-02-09
Location: Waterford/Gladwin, MI
Posts: 5,289
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstand View Post
It sucks when you act like an ass, post about it and no one thinks you were right doesn't it?

Someone was having car trouble and instead of being patient you chose to be a dick and point out the color of their skin.

Go lay some pipe.....seriously, most awesome dumbfuck indicator ever....

Lay some pipe fukc yeah, murrika!
See, it doesn't suck when nobody thinks I wasn't right. I don't care what you or anybody else on here that doesn't know me, thinks of me.

Those that do know me know that I am a nice guy and will help them out whenever I can.

Was he having car trouble? Yes.
Did I know? No.
Were there two cars blocking the entrance of a neighborhood off of a busy road? Yes.
Did I give the lady that was telling him about it time to tell him, and pull up in front of him so the roadway wouldn't be blocked anymore? Yes.
Did she move? No.

So I gave a courtesy honk in hopes she would think "Oh crap, I'm blocking the roadway and it could be dangerous, I should move up and out of the way".

Well, that didn't happen. Instead, it was blow up on this guy for being an impatient dick. Never once did I think I was in the wrong. I wasn't being impatient, just wanted the roadway clear so me or anybody that was going to try and turn in wouldn't get caught in a bad situation.

Was it necessary for them to blow up and call me names? No. If they had handled it better, and just moved, I would have probably givin' him a hand. I would have had no problem going to my house and grabbing a jack and a four way.

Does the color of their skin or nationality matter? No, but I chose to give that detail.
8PTBUCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2013, 08:44 AM   #38
8PTBUCK
Hobo Joe and the TCG
 
8PTBUCK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-02-09
Location: Waterford/Gladwin, MI
Posts: 5,289
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepbrattt View Post
I'm guessing you live near Pontiac Northern, I mean Mott high School. Nothing but rental homes at that part of Pontiac Lake Rd......Pontiac natives moved in when Waterford opened school of choice. Hence why I drove my daughter to Kettering
No, between Airport and Crescent. Yea, I went to Mott for three years. It wasn't the best that's for sure. I switched to Kettering and OTCNW for my senior year. Best decision I could have made. Smart for doing what it took to keep Trish at Kettering
8PTBUCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2013, 08:45 AM   #39
Immortal
NO RELIGION WAT!
 
Immortal's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-09-05
Location: In my garage
Posts: 25,234
iTrader: (45)
Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8PTBUCK View Post
See, it doesn't suck when nobody thinks I wasn't right. I don't care what you or anybody else on here that doesn't know me, thinks of me.

Those that do know me know that I am a nice guy and will help them out whenever I can.

Was he having car trouble? Yes.
Did I know? No.
Were there two cars blocking the entrance of a neighborhood off of a busy road? Yes.
Did I give the lady that was telling him about it time to tell him, and pull up in front of him so the roadway wouldn't be blocked anymore? Yes.
Did she move? No.

So I gave a courtesy honk in hopes she would think "Oh crap, I'm blocking the roadway and it could be dangerous, I should move up and out of the way".

Well, that didn't happen. Instead, it was blow up on this guy for being an impatient dick. Never once did I think I was in the wrong. I wasn't being impatient, just wanted the roadway clear so me or anybody that was going to try and turn in wouldn't get caught in a bad situation.

Was it necessary for them to blow up and call me names? No. If they had handled it better, and just moved, I would have probably givin' him a hand. I would have had no problem going to my house and grabbing a jack and a four way.

Does the color of their skin or nationality matter? No, but I chose to give that detail.
1st mistake.
Explaining yourself to Kickstand

2nd mistake.
Not threatening rape to Kickstand
Immortal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2013, 08:45 AM   #40
Sol Goode
Obama Nation!
 
Sol Goode's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Curt1656 & Scooters love castle
Posts: 14,357
iTrader: (10)
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggets View Post
There is no such thing as African Americans, there are only Americans of African decent.
That is NOT correct.
I know a dude from South Africa. He is an American citizen now.

Clearly you are fucking retarded.
__________________
#YOLO
#meballsohard
Sol Goode is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:50 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Copyright 2005 - 2012 Cracker Enterprises - Powered by Linux
vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=
Page generated in 0.39795 seconds with 52 queries