|September 15th, 2013, 11:11 AM||#1|
Ktm 525 exc supermoto / dual sport SOLD!
2007 KTM 525 EXC
*Many extras added
*99% of it's life has been on the street, I literally took it on a trail 1 time for about 1 hour on 1 day.
*2400 miles and only 70 hours
* it comes with the original 21" front wheel with a new DOT approved metzler dirt tire and the original 19" i believe rear wheel with a new DOT metzler dirt tire installed.
* Also comes with a pair of 17" supermoto wheels with Michelin Pilot powers on them.
* Custom headlight, tail light, turn signals, supermoto fender, black lower fork guards, hand guards, pillow top grips, and a bunch of other stuff I cant think off of the top.
* GPR/KTM fully adjustible annodized steering damper which i believe was almost $600
* Corbin / KTM custom seat which was about $400 or more
* also comes with the stock seat, headlight, fender, and anything else I have laying around.
* Brembo brakes, and Brembo hydraulic clutch
* engine is all stock and is very strong and runs perfect, I work at a dealer and have had all of the required maintence done, valve adjustments etc..
* Electric start and also a backup kickstart
* Digital display / speedometer / odometer / trip meter etc..
Asking $5800 for everything ( I have around $13k into it)
Any questions feel free to ask, I probably forgot to list some things
Last edited by B; January 1st, 2014 at 05:45 PM.
|September 19th, 2013, 12:15 PM||#3|
Join Date: 02-26-09
Location: Traverse City MI
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
That is sick! What mind of mpg? Also how's the gearing for hwy speeds?
2011 F-350, DELETED, INDUSTRIAL INJECTION SINGLE TURBO.... TOW PIG
UNDER CONSTRUCTION: LJ, STROKED LS, ONE TONS, 42" MTRS
JK 3" BDS LIFT, 33" DURATRACS, STEELIES, WARN
OFF ROAD ANONYMOUS- PROUD TO HAVE A PROBLEM (231) 383-5664
|September 23rd, 2013, 11:33 AM||#4|
It will do 100+ but it's nice to cruise at 60-65 or so and does not sound like it's winding the rpms too high. It's more of a 45/55mph road bike rather than a freeway cruiser, but if you wanted to it will do ok on the freeway.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|