Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

The Pub A friendly forum where everybody is nice, and will answer any questions you have about life.







Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old September 9th, 2013, 08:16 AM   #141
silveradoboy
Sam Brown
 
silveradoboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-28-12
Location: Waterford/Cheyboygan
Posts: 1,884
iTrader: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkstoncracker View Post
Tacker, send me your address and three easy payments of $29.99 for shipping / handling fees please
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkencityworker View Post
"BREAK HIS FACE"
silveradoboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2013, 08:48 AM   #142
CheapThrillB2
FAWK YEAH!!
 
CheapThrillB2's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-06-06
Location: Middleville, MI
Posts: 30,109
iTrader: (61)
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkstoncracker View Post
Somebody before #62 deleted their post. I fixed it. Tacker is indeed the winner. I guess I should have looked through the thread and not just posted a number.

Thats pretty cool, somebody tried to screw Terry out of the win by deleting their post . Thanks for catching it, that would have sucked for Terry.

Thanks Chad for your quick post which raised a ? to go back and look closer, and cc catching it
CheapThrillB2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2013, 09:00 AM   #143
Tacker
Mall Rated....
 
Tacker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06-15-06
Location: Fruitport / Muskegon
Posts: 9,663
iTrader: (23)
Thanks again to 4wd.com and Greatlakes4x4.com Thanks to Chad for pointing out the post change .
__________________
Cheap Thrills Offroad Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by alboy79 View Post
My peronal hero... the man i aspire to be... the one, the only.... Terry... aka Tacker
Tacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2013, 09:03 AM   #144
Lousypirate
Bud Light Man of Genius
 
Lousypirate's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-11-08
Location: Norton Shores 49441
Posts: 8,605
iTrader: (28)
person that deleted their post should be released for all posterior
__________________
77 Chevy K30 partout thread
94 12v dually partout



Have you given your life up to traction lately?
Lousypirate is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2013, 09:05 AM   #145
CheapThrillB2
FAWK YEAH!!
 
CheapThrillB2's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-06-06
Location: Middleville, MI
Posts: 30,109
iTrader: (61)
I know in our private forum here where I am a moderator, if I undelete a post, it shows up on their post that I edited it after restoring. I went back and looked, it doesn't show up when cc did it.

Its was a dick move for sure regardless of who would of won.


test

Last edited by clarkstoncracker; September 9th, 2013 at 09:10 AM.
CheapThrillB2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2013, 09:11 AM   #146
clarkstoncracker
lol
 
clarkstoncracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-03-05
Location: OC - MI
Posts: 41,969
iTrader: (39)
Send a message via AIM to clarkstoncracker
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheapThrillB2 View Post
I know in our private forum here where I am a moderator, if I undelete a post, it shows up on their post that I edited it after restoring. I went back and looked, it doesn't show up when cc did it.

Its was a dick move for sure regardless of who would of won.


test
if I edit your post, it says "edited by me" If I undelete a post it doesn't say anything.
__________________
clarkstoncracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2013, 10:11 AM   #147
chadcooper55
expert jeep disassembler
 
chadcooper55's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-28-08
Location: kent city mi
Posts: 7,973
iTrader: (19)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheapThrillB2 View Post
Thats pretty cool, somebody tried to screw Terry out of the win by deleting their post . Thanks for catching it, that would have sucked for Terry.

Thanks Chad for your quick post which raised a ? to go back and look closer, and cc catching it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacker View Post
Thanks again to 4wd.com and Greatlakes4x4.com Thanks to Chad for pointing out the post change .
I wouldn't have said shit if 6 more people would have followed suit and deleted their posts.
__________________
I hate being bipolar, its great!

jeep turned buggy now back to jeep
http://www.greatlakes4x4.com/showthread.php?t=175584
chadcooper55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2013, 03:40 PM   #148
Tacker
Mall Rated....
 
Tacker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06-15-06
Location: Fruitport / Muskegon
Posts: 9,663
iTrader: (23)
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadcooper55 View Post
I wouldn't have said shit if 6 more people would have followed suit and deleted their posts.
Thanks again Chad.
__________________
Cheap Thrills Offroad Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by alboy79 View Post
My peronal hero... the man i aspire to be... the one, the only.... Terry... aka Tacker
Tacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2013, 08:50 PM   #149
gmotox
Senior Member
 
gmotox's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06-08-08
Location: Waterford/Michigan 48327
Posts: 2,522
iTrader: (98)
congrats to the winner.. I missed by one
gmotox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2013, 08:57 PM   #150
muddinman56
blood,sweat and beers
 
muddinman56's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-06-08
Location: armada michigan
Posts: 3,521
iTrader: (18)
I missed by one also and congrats
muddinman56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 10th, 2013, 03:27 AM   #151
Tacker
Mall Rated....
 
Tacker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06-15-06
Location: Fruitport / Muskegon
Posts: 9,663
iTrader: (23)
Thanks
__________________
Cheap Thrills Offroad Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by alboy79 View Post
My peronal hero... the man i aspire to be... the one, the only.... Terry... aka Tacker
Tacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:17 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005 - 2012 Cracker Enterprises - Powered by Linux
vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=
Page generated in 0.12362 seconds with 34 queries