"Eat em up Tigers" guy killed - Page 2 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

The Pub A friendly forum where everybody is nice, and will answer any questions you have about life.

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old July 28th, 2013, 06:23 PM   #21
booblinker
Trailer Trash
 
booblinker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-29-06
Location: Leonard, mi
Posts: 9,961
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to booblinker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Green again View Post
What about if it was Amy Whinehouse?
No one mourned her death, her parents were prolly happy, got her fortune and didn't have to deal with her drunk ass anymore.
__________________
-2001 Tahoe original 5.3 4x4 only 435k
-Down to 2 three wheelers
-1985 V65 Magna
-1978 F100
-1973 CT70 with 125cc motor
booblinker is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old July 28th, 2013, 07:09 PM   #22
Mr.Green
I can levitate!
 
Mr.Green's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-29-05
Location: Nort Keralina
Posts: 8,101
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Default

She had nice boobies.
Mr.Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2013, 08:13 PM   #23
TJontherox
Mall Rated
 
TJontherox's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06-14-06
Location: Sterling Hgts, MI
Posts: 1,483
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to TJontherox
Default

Congrats to Amy for 2 yrs being sober on 7-23! Keep up the good work!
TJontherox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2013, 10:33 PM   #24
vr
Senior Member
 
vr's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-04-05
Location: NotMichigan U.S.A.
Posts: 4,040
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Green again View Post
She had nice boobies.
who? Amy Winehouse?
vr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2013, 06:15 AM   #25
Mr.Green
I can levitate!
 
Mr.Green's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-29-05
Location: Nort Keralina
Posts: 8,101
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vr View Post
who? Amy Winehouse?
Yes.
Mr.Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2013, 07:34 AM   #26
kickstand
sHaMoNe!
 
kickstand's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-20-06
Location: fenton
Posts: 31,103
iTrader: (46)
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz97tj View Post
Its far more than seeing a rerun of some show some person was in once and somehow feeling emotion for them.

Some people may even feel emotion for you if they met you. Probably not though.
LOL yes, hearing a bum chant eat em up tigers for at most 81 home games per year, for the 30 seconds you walk past him and toss a quarter in his cup is SOOOOOOO much more interaction than having other good times with your friends, family, etc. enjoying songs by an artist that you may hear on the radio 1-2 times a day or play on a road trip you remember from the time your buddy scored with that hot chick he ended up marrying, or watching a specific sitcom for years with your family and enjoying an actors work.

Yes, this bum was so much more connected to our lives.
kickstand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2013, 07:35 AM   #27
mschaffer66
Senior Member
 
mschaffer66's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: West Bloomfield, MI
Posts: 9,223
iTrader: (17)
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Default

At least he had a good shtick. Not just the typical, "I suck at life give me money" sign.
mschaffer66 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2013, 07:41 AM   #28
GreaseMonkey
Senior Member
 
GreaseMonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-04-05
Location: Madison Heights, MI
Posts: 17,984
iTrader: (22)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz97tj View Post
Its far more than seeing a rerun of some show some person was in once and somehow feeling emotion for them.

Some people may even feel emotion for you if they met you. Probably not though.
I think you're on to something.

Seeing a dead person on the side of the street in front of you is different from just seeing one on the news.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerryann View Post
I am not a lesbian but if I was I would do her.
GreaseMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2013, 10:13 AM   #29
oz97tj
Wasn't this attached?
 
oz97tj's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-06-07
Location: Fenton, MI
Posts: 3,976
iTrader: (16)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstand View Post
LOL yes, hearing a bum chant eat em up tigers for at most 81 home games per year, for the 30 seconds you walk past him and toss a quarter in his cup is SOOOOOOO much more interaction than having other good times with your friends, family, etc. enjoying songs by an artist that you may hear on the radio 1-2 times a day or play on a road trip you remember from the time your buddy scored with that hot chick he ended up marrying, or watching a specific sitcom for years with your family and enjoying an actors work.

Yes, this bum was so much more connected to our lives.
Is this where I call you names and tell you you are stupid and then ask you what the fukc you're talking about? I think that's how you do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreaseMonkey View Post
I think you're on to something.

Seeing a dead person on the side of the street in front of you is different from just seeing one on the news.
He gets it.
__________________
Support the sport. Join GLFWDA!
********GLFWDA.org********

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alter Ego View Post
Oz's Jeep is downright anti-bling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Green again View Post
Will someone please argue with me?
oz97tj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2013, 10:35 AM   #30
kickstand
sHaMoNe!
 
kickstand's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-20-06
Location: fenton
Posts: 31,103
iTrader: (46)
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz97tj View Post
Is this where I call you names and tell you you are stupid and then ask you what the fukc you're talking about? I think that's how you do it.
I dunno, you you you tell me me
kickstand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2013, 02:13 PM   #31
oz97tj
Wasn't this attached?
 
oz97tj's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-06-07
Location: Fenton, MI
Posts: 3,976
iTrader: (16)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstand View Post
I dunno, you you you tell me me
Lol. Its not nice to make fun of slow people like myself.
__________________
Support the sport. Join GLFWDA!
********GLFWDA.org********

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alter Ego View Post
Oz's Jeep is downright anti-bling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Green again View Post
Will someone please argue with me?
oz97tj is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:26 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.16695 seconds with 54 queries