Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

The Pub A friendly forum where everybody is nice, and will answer any questions you have about life.







Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old July 19th, 2013, 11:58 PM   #11701
BlooMule
pew pew
 
BlooMule's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-08-05
Location: a mile from the shithole
Posts: 24,416
iTrader: (12)
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Default

I'm whole assed, well, my wife says I'm an ass whole.
__________________
-rw-rw-rw
BlooMule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 19th, 2013, 11:59 PM   #11702
KCameron13
Weekend Warrior
 
KCameron13's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-05-11
Location: Farmington Hills, MI
Posts: 1,246
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Close enough for me then.
KCameron13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2013, 12:02 AM   #11703
kerryann
German cars are hot
 
kerryann's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: West Bloomfield
Posts: 11,418
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlooMule View Post
Are you naked and afraid?
How about half naked and afraid
kerryann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2013, 12:04 AM   #11704
kerryann
German cars are hot
 
kerryann's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: West Bloomfield
Posts: 11,418
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCameron13 View Post
Close enough for me then.
What part of him are you imagining?
I should be sleepy but I'm not.
kerryann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2013, 12:05 AM   #11705
KCameron13
Weekend Warrior
 
KCameron13's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-05-11
Location: Farmington Hills, MI
Posts: 1,246
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerryann View Post
What part of him are you imagining?
I should be sleepy but I'm not.
Not even sure where to begin...
KCameron13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2013, 12:09 AM   #11706
kerryann
German cars are hot
 
kerryann's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: West Bloomfield
Posts: 11,418
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCameron13 View Post
Not even sure where to begin...
I'm not sure it'd that's good or bad.
I don't think I ate enough today my stomach is very noisy.
kerryann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2013, 12:18 AM   #11707
KCameron13
Weekend Warrior
 
KCameron13's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-05-11
Location: Farmington Hills, MI
Posts: 1,246
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerryann View Post
I'm not sure it'd that's good or bad.
I don't think I ate enough today my stomach is very noisy.
It's definitely bad.
Sounds like the perfect opportunity for a late night snack.
KCameron13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2013, 12:32 AM   #11708
BlooMule
pew pew
 
BlooMule's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-08-05
Location: a mile from the shithole
Posts: 24,416
iTrader: (12)
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Default

Late night half naked scary snacks!
__________________
-rw-rw-rw
BlooMule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2013, 05:23 AM   #11709
6spdWillys
An Army of fun.
 
6spdWillys's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-02-07
Location: curtice,ohio
Posts: 718
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerryann View Post
I told mike to put them on earlier.
Sounded like the war zone of the gods outside my house last night. Hellatious electrical storm rolled through and the lightning was CLOOOOSE!! Woke me out of a sound sleep.Ditch was dry late yesterday when I mowed and now it has a foot of standing water. That usually doesn't happen from one bout of rain. It must have poured buckets.

So I drove the truck to work this morning and haven't seen the Jeep yet but judging by those ditches, I'll be bailing her out when I get home. Water is probably deep enough on floors to put fish in. ;-)

Time for the top to come back down for thorough air-drying.
6spdWillys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2013, 06:01 AM   #11710
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl
Senior Member
 
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-10-08
Location: 49442
Posts: 15,999
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Default

We didn't get a drop of rain.
Up at 6 on a Saturday to run the sprinkler around the yard again.
your rain!
__________________
Associate Membership Secretary/Membership Secretary
Great Lakes Four Wheel Drive Association
Support The Sport!

We must all go through a rite of passage and it must be physical, it must be painful, and it must leave a mark.
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2013, 06:15 AM   #11711
6spdWillys
An Army of fun.
 
6spdWillys's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-02-07
Location: curtice,ohio
Posts: 718
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusKegon_ZJ_gurl View Post
We didn't get a drop of rain.
Up at 6 on a Saturday to run the sprinkler around the yard again.
your rain!
LOL. Sorry. I would have happily sent it your way if I could have. I didn't want it, but the cooler temps it brought are welcome!!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2
6spdWillys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2013, 06:19 AM   #11712
jbsjunk
Cop Rated
 
jbsjunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-01-08
Location: Almost Allendale Mi
Posts: 12,916
iTrader: (35)
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Default

Cold out.
jbsjunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2013, 06:25 AM   #11713
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl
Senior Member
 
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-10-08
Location: 49442
Posts: 15,999
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6spdWillys View Post
LOL. Sorry. I would have happily sent it your way if I could have. I didn't want it, but the cooler temps it brought are welcome!!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2
At least I'm not melting in oppressive heat and humidity while chasing sprinklers.
__________________
Associate Membership Secretary/Membership Secretary
Great Lakes Four Wheel Drive Association
Support The Sport!

We must all go through a rite of passage and it must be physical, it must be painful, and it must leave a mark.
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2013, 06:27 AM   #11714
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl
Senior Member
 
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-10-08
Location: 49442
Posts: 15,999
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbsjunk View Post
Cold out.
It is not cold!
COLD will be here in 16ish weeks.
Enjoy the free air conditioning!
__________________
Associate Membership Secretary/Membership Secretary
Great Lakes Four Wheel Drive Association
Support The Sport!

We must all go through a rite of passage and it must be physical, it must be painful, and it must leave a mark.
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2013, 07:45 AM   #11715
6spdWillys
An Army of fun.
 
6spdWillys's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-02-07
Location: curtice,ohio
Posts: 718
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusKegon_ZJ_gurl View Post
At least I'm not melting in oppressive heat and humidity while chasing sprinklers.
Now that the storms have passed, we are back to that oppressive heat and with it....staggering humidity. I'm drenched with sweat. At least it's still totally overcast. Cannot imagine how bad it would be if the sun were shining right now!!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2
6spdWillys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2013, 08:15 AM   #11716
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl
Senior Member
 
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-10-08
Location: 49442
Posts: 15,999
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6spdWillys View Post
Now that the storms have passed, we are back to that oppressive heat and with it....staggering humidity. I'm drenched with sweat. At least it's still totally overcast. Cannot imagine how bad it would be if the sun were shining right now!!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2
Our heat and humidity is gone, finally!
It was only 70 when I woke up this morning, not 82 like it was all last week.
I hope you are able to find a fun way to stay cool today.
__________________
Associate Membership Secretary/Membership Secretary
Great Lakes Four Wheel Drive Association
Support The Sport!

We must all go through a rite of passage and it must be physical, it must be painful, and it must leave a mark.
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2013, 08:30 AM   #11717
bigbchevy
missmrgreenagain
 
bigbchevy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-15-07
Location: fenton /hartland mi
Posts: 18,564
iTrader: (164)
Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Default

Mullet
__________________
H.o.r.e
(mr.green)So you are calling CC a liar?? Not a nice way to treat your bitch.
tube bending and gear installs pm me for info! gears installed for $150 and up per axle.
bigbchevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2013, 08:59 AM   #11718
kerryann
German cars are hot
 
kerryann's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: West Bloomfield
Posts: 11,418
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6spdWillys View Post
Sounded like the war zone of the gods outside my house last night. Hellatious electrical storm rolled through and the lightning was CLOOOOSE!! Woke me out of a sound sleep.Ditch was dry late yesterday when I mowed and now it has a foot of standing water. That usually doesn't happen from one bout of rain. It must have poured buckets.

So I drove the truck to work this morning and haven't seen the Jeep yet but judging by those ditches, I'll be bailing her out when I get home. Water is probably deep enough on floors to put fish in. ;-)

Time for the top to come back down for thorough air-drying.
We were out side when it blew in last night. The sky was lighting up like fireworks and it sounded so weird until the rain and wind came.
We are estimated to get power back tonight. :)
kerryann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2013, 09:05 AM   #11719
6spdWillys
An Army of fun.
 
6spdWillys's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-02-07
Location: curtice,ohio
Posts: 718
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusKegon_ZJ_gurl View Post
Our heat and humidity is gone, finally!
It was only 70 when I woke up this morning, not 82 like it was all last week.
I hope you are able to find a fun way to stay cool today.
Cleaning up asphalt and dumping buckets of goo. Not fun....not cool. :what:

Ehh....it's a living. Thanks for the wishes though.

On a lighter note...pig roast and fish fry at two different friend's houses tonight after work! YEAH BABY!!!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2
6spdWillys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2013, 09:07 AM   #11720
6spdWillys
An Army of fun.
 
6spdWillys's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-02-07
Location: curtice,ohio
Posts: 718
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerryann View Post
We were out side when it blew in last night. The sky was lighting up like fireworks and it sounded so weird until the rain and wind came.
We are estimated to get power back tonight. :)
As bad as it was....we never lost power....not even a flicker. I'm truly shocked!!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2
6spdWillys is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
Tags
alex456123is a homo, alex456123isghey, cc is gay as aids, didyagreaseit?, dirtygirl thinks im hot, i reported myself, jbsjunklicksmyballz, just sayin, kickstand is a douche, kickstand is ghey, lol ss reads the tags, meballs, meepmeep, meow?, report that post!, skin that dog!!, slipperyshithole, steveo = prison bitch, steveo is an asshole, steveo is awesome, steveo is still learking, steveo sucks cock!, steveo_sandusky, touches little boys, whyhesgreasyhands

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:22 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Copyright 2005 - 2012 Cracker Enterprises - Powered by Linux
vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=
Page generated in 0.39173 seconds with 53 queries