Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Norton Shores

1K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  Jeep_Shaun 
#1 ·
Moved in to norton shores house June 28th...

Buddy came up last night and I cooked up some steaks. He brough beer, a lot of beer. Later that night my brush pile may have caught fire. The aboriginal neighbor lady came running around screaming at me in gibberish until I finally made out "You got ashes all over my car!?!??!".

I just said "I'm terribly sorry, but those ashes should not have done anything to your car" (I had to bite my tongue pretty hard to keep from laughing and the overcoming urge to say "ain't nobody got time for that"). she stood there like I needed to go detail her car... that wasn't happening. :sonicjay:

She is now giving me dirty looks when I come and go... I don't think she works either, he car is almost always in her dirt driveway.

Hopefully she doesn't call the cops on me when I have a late night wrench next week.:rock:

On a side note, do any of you guys up here have meet & greets and whatnot? I'd like to meet some of you old farts. I'm about a mile from Norman Kruse.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.