Random Thoughts - Page 568 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

The Pub A friendly forum where everybody is nice, and will answer any questions you have about life.

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old July 3rd, 2013, 10:34 AM   #11341
GREASYHANDS
Newbie
 
GREASYHANDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-16-09
Location: Ravenna
Posts: 13,856
iTrader: (28)
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerryann View Post
That is one sexy pic.
Yes it is.
__________________
Bare Bones Offroad
RIP FS4L
Pavement sucks
Meow
GREASYHANDS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old July 3rd, 2013, 11:26 AM   #11342
Steve2010
Senior Member
 
Steve2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06-10-10
Location: Macomb
Posts: 686
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerryann View Post
That is one sexy pic.
Do you know what's not sexy? losing a bunch of weight, wearing out oversized shorts to garden. Having to pull up your drawers and not thinking to take off your gardening gloves and ending up with poison ivy right above your ass crack. Wow.. so itchy.
Mikey is still dying over here.
Ahh.. that sucks, getting a sun burn across your lower back from your shirt/top being raised in the back sucks also.
No, I am not talking about shorts sliding down when you bend over.
Steve2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2013, 11:49 AM   #11343
dreezy
Haggard Fab
 
dreezy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-28-08
Location: Holland Mi
Posts: 10,346
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dreezy Send a message via MSN to dreezy
Default

I need a pickup truck.
__________________
"you think you're precious, I think you're shit."

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScOoTeR View Post
Ryan, if I wanted any shit from you, I'd go looking for Leah's strap-on.
dreezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2013, 11:58 AM   #11344
wave_crusher
I'll Direc your TV
 
wave_crusher's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-20-09
Location: Big Rapids, MI
Posts: 5,349
iTrader: (22)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

On another fine eve of a 4th of July celebration, I think it is time to answer all of the "big" issues that face everyday, honest, hardworking Americans and everyone else:

1) Gays?- Yes, it happens. No, you don't have to follow along. Shut up about the bible, If your an American citizen then the fact that the bible condemns it has zero bearing what so ever; Welcome to America dumbasses! If your world will be completely FUBAR'd cause you Might see a gay dude or chick then please refer to the Steps of Handling World Collapse*

2) Gun Control?- Yes, gun control is necessary. Do you really want the crazy cat lady next door having a gun? Or the Jesus freak on the corner of the road holding the God loves you sign pulling out a 9 cause your wearing freaking teal on a Tuesday afternoon at 3:57 pm and that somehow causes the world to sin? Is more better? Well, take about 3 full bottles of sleeping pills and let us know if more is better

3) Immigration?- Yep, this happens too. America was built on it, it's cool. No, not everyone should be allowed in, those that do need to go through a mandatory year in kindergarten so they can learn to play with others. What? Oh everyone is an Immigrant, and the white devil stole the country from some Indians!
No, please open mouth and insert foot. America was not a country when the white devils (and yellow probably some black, hey we were diversified back then) found it. It was a random big ass piece of land that was inhabited sparsely by people that believed wearing a thong and dancing would make it rain (well I guess it does now though, just depends on what kinda club your in...go figure?)

4) Marijuana? Refer to #1, replace gays refernece with pot. It's pretty much the same. Just tax the shit out of it like tobacco. Then we can all go on welfare and not bother looking for a job and have kids cause the gov'ment will pay for it.....I wonder if I could get WIC and food stamps because I hurt my pinky writing this?

If you have not been offended by the aforementioned big issues, then please give yourself a big hug because you either didn't read it or have a really good sense of humor and are laughing your ass off right now. Happy 4th!

SHWC-
Step #1- Get a Helmet
Step #2- Put on the Helmet
wave_crusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2013, 12:20 PM   #11345
Ford forever
Bought another jeep
 
Join Date: 01-28-09
Location: North Muskegon, michigan
Posts: 660
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by curbdog17 View Post
I hope you dont work for NASA

Nope the government
Ford forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2013, 01:24 PM   #11346
Denton
Brush Yo Teeth!
 
Denton's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-09-07
Location: Westphalia
Posts: 1,735
iTrader: (28)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

1984 fluid ounces in a Keg
Keg prices around here make that around 5 cents an ounce.
Cheaper to buy in cases if you do it right. 4.4 cents an ounce At Wally World
Just saying
Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2013, 03:40 PM   #11347
chadcooper55
expert jeep disassembler
 
chadcooper55's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-28-08
Location: kent city mi
Posts: 8,055
iTrader: (20)
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wave_crusher View Post
On another fine eve of a 4th of July celebration, I think it is time to answer all of the "big" issues that face everyday, honest, hardworking Americans and everyone else:

1) Gays?- Yes, it happens. No, you don't have to follow along. Shut up about the bible, If your an American citizen then the fact that the bible condemns it has zero bearing what so ever; Welcome to America dumbasses! If your world will be completely FUBAR'd cause you Might see a gay dude or chick then please refer to the Steps of Handling World Collapse*

2) Gun Control?- Yes, gun control is necessary. Do you really want the crazy cat lady next door having a gun? Or the Jesus freak on the corner of the road holding the God loves you sign pulling out a 9 cause your wearing freaking teal on a Tuesday afternoon at 3:57 pm and that somehow causes the world to sin? Is more better? Well, take about 3 full bottles of sleeping pills and let us know if more is better

3) Immigration?- Yep, this happens too. America was built on it, it's cool. No, not everyone should be allowed in, those that do need to go through a mandatory year in kindergarten so they can learn to play with others. What? Oh everyone is an Immigrant, and the white devil stole the country from some Indians!
No, please open mouth and insert foot. America was not a country when the white devils (and yellow probably some black, hey we were diversified back then) found it. It was a random big ass piece of land that was inhabited sparsely by people that believed wearing a thong and dancing would make it rain (well I guess it does now though, just depends on what kinda club your in...go figure?)

4) Marijuana? Refer to #1, replace gays refernece with pot. It's pretty much the same. Just tax the shit out of it like tobacco. Then we can all go on welfare and not bother looking for a job and have kids cause the gov'ment will pay for it.....I wonder if I could get WIC and food stamps because I hurt my pinky writing this?

If you have not been offended by the aforementioned big issues, then please give yourself a big hug because you either didn't read it or have a really good sense of humor and are laughing your ass off right now. Happy 4th!

SHWC-
Step #1- Get a Helmet
Step #2- Put on the Helmet
This is how I feel about your fun control portion

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21372880407.661112.jpg
Views:	319
Size:	49.0 KB
ID:	107763
chadcooper55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2013, 04:09 PM   #11348
montecarlo33
The Violator
 
montecarlo33's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-23-07
Location: Otsego County 49735
Posts: 4,627
iTrader: (19)
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Default

I want this work day to be over!
montecarlo33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2013, 04:20 PM   #11349
FlatFender
Tap Tap Splat
 
FlatFender's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Raleigh NC
Posts: 15,801
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wave_crusher View Post
On another fine eve of a 4th of July celebration, I think it is time to answer all of the "big" issues that face everyday, honest, hardworking Americans and everyone else:

1) Gays?- Yes, it happens. No, you don't have to follow along. Shut up about the bible, If your an American citizen then the fact that the bible condemns it has zero bearing what so ever; Welcome to America dumbasses! If your world will be completely FUBAR'd cause you Might see a gay dude or chick then please refer to the Steps of Handling World Collapse*

2) Gun Control?- Yes, gun control is necessary. Do you really want the crazy cat lady next door having a gun? Or the Jesus freak on the corner of the road holding the God loves you sign pulling out a 9 cause your wearing freaking teal on a Tuesday afternoon at 3:57 pm and that somehow causes the world to sin? Is more better? Well, take about 3 full bottles of sleeping pills and let us know if more is better

3) Immigration?- Yep, this happens too. America was built on it, it's cool. No, not everyone should be allowed in, those that do need to go through a mandatory year in kindergarten so they can learn to play with others. What? Oh everyone is an Immigrant, and the white devil stole the country from some Indians!
No, please open mouth and insert foot. America was not a country when the white devils (and yellow probably some black, hey we were diversified back then) found it. It was a random big ass piece of land that was inhabited sparsely by people that believed wearing a thong and dancing would make it rain (well I guess it does now though, just depends on what kinda club your in...go figure?)

4) Marijuana? Refer to #1, replace gays refernece with pot. It's pretty much the same. Just tax the shit out of it like tobacco. Then we can all go on welfare and not bother looking for a job and have kids cause the gov'ment will pay for it.....I wonder if I could get WIC and food stamps because I hurt my pinky writing this?

If you have not been offended by the aforementioned big issues, then please give yourself a big hug because you either didn't read it or have a really good sense of humor and are laughing your ass off right now. Happy 4th!

SHWC-
Step #1- Get a Helmet
Step #2- Put on the Helmet
I'm fine with both cat ladies, and jesus freaks having guns. My right trumps your dead.
FlatFender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2013, 05:29 PM   #11350
jbsjunk
Wheelies
 
jbsjunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-01-08
Location: Almost Allendale Mi
Posts: 16,835
iTrader: (36)
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Default

Booger.
jbsjunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2013, 06:12 PM   #11351
GREASYHANDS
Newbie
 
GREASYHANDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-16-09
Location: Ravenna
Posts: 13,856
iTrader: (28)
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Default

Boobs
__________________
Bare Bones Offroad
RIP FS4L
Pavement sucks
Meow
GREASYHANDS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2013, 06:48 PM   #11352
BlooMule
Jet powered
 
BlooMule's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-08-05
Location: a mile from the shithole
Posts: 26,546
iTrader: (12)
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denton View Post
1984 fluid ounces in a Keg
Keg prices around here make that around 5 cents an ounce.
Cheaper to buy in cases if you do it right. 4.4 cents an ounce At Wally World
Just saying
And unless you are certain you will drain the keg in one night, less likely to go flat....
__________________
-rw-rw-rw
BlooMule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2013, 06:48 PM   #11353
BlooMule
Jet powered
 
BlooMule's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-08-05
Location: a mile from the shithole
Posts: 26,546
iTrader: (12)
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbsjunk View Post
Booger.
On a toothpick
__________________
-rw-rw-rw
BlooMule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2013, 07:52 PM   #11354
kerryann
German cars are hot
 
kerryann's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: West Bloomfield
Posts: 11,447
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve2010 View Post
Ahh.. that sucks, getting a sun burn across your lower back from your shirt/top being raised in the back sucks also.
No, I am not talking about shorts sliding down when you bend over.
I had something similar to that this year. I put on sunblock but not far enough down my back so my middle back got sunburned but no where else. This was also an injury working in the same garden. My poison ivy is said to look better today and it itches way less.
kerryann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2013, 01:01 AM   #11355
booblinker
Trailer Trash
 
booblinker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-29-06
Location: Leonard, mi
Posts: 10,520
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to booblinker
Default

Guess all the POS Welfare mother fuckers that live off the one person that earns their check in this trailerhood(me) ran put of fireworks. Guess that's happens when you shot of your fire works at ever fucking waking hour since June's 8th
__________________
-2001 Tahoe original 5.3 4x4 only 435k
-Down to 2 three wheelers
-1985 V65 Magna
-1978 F100
-1973 CT70 with 125cc motor
booblinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2013, 07:58 PM   #11356
curbdog17
Mini Van
 
curbdog17's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-10-08
Location: 49415
Posts: 32,685
iTrader: (23)
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Default

I shot a potato gun today. :)
__________________
17
curbdog17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2013, 09:44 PM   #11357
dreezy
Haggard Fab
 
dreezy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-28-08
Location: Holland Mi
Posts: 10,346
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dreezy Send a message via MSN to dreezy
Default

My two year old is not a fan of fireworks. However my four year old fucking loves them.
__________________
"you think you're precious, I think you're shit."

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScOoTeR View Post
Ryan, if I wanted any shit from you, I'd go looking for Leah's strap-on.
dreezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2013, 10:01 PM   #11358
GREASYHANDS
Newbie
 
GREASYHANDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-16-09
Location: Ravenna
Posts: 13,856
iTrader: (28)
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Default

Thong
__________________
Bare Bones Offroad
RIP FS4L
Pavement sucks
Meow
GREASYHANDS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2013, 10:21 PM   #11359
BlooMule
Jet powered
 
BlooMule's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-08-05
Location: a mile from the shithole
Posts: 26,546
iTrader: (12)
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by curbdog17 View Post
I shot a potato gun today. :)
Just to watch it die?
__________________
-rw-rw-rw
BlooMule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2013, 11:28 PM   #11360
kerryann
German cars are hot
 
kerryann's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: West Bloomfield
Posts: 11,447
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

My poison ivy is soo much less itchy today
I forgot to add that Mikey is still dying

Last edited by kerryann; July 4th, 2013 at 11:42 PM.
kerryann is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
Tags
alex456123farted, alex456123is a homo, alex456123isghey, alex456123luvzcock, alex456123pooped, cc is gay as aids, dirtygirl thinks im hot, douchy douchbag, jbsjunklicksmyballz, kickstand is a douche, kickstand is ghey, lol ss reads the tags, meballs, shanelee78isgay, skin that dog!!, slipperyshithole, touches little boys, whyhesgreasyhands

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:00 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.68948 seconds with 82 queries