|May 20th, 2013, 11:19 AM||#1|
'90 full size blazer (price drop $2500)
5.7 long tubes dual ex.
129k climbing due to DD
New Parts last 10-20k
-rear U-joints, new front u-joint @axle
-fuel tank/sending unit
-rear axle (bearings, gears, seals)
- starting to get rusty in the usual spots (rockers, wheel wells)
- no A/C though I've never charged it.
- back window is a bit finicky to go up and down. Slow drivers and pass.
- front tires worn on outside, rears 25%ish
- front bumper a little smooshed thanks to an icy road and a poorly placed tree.
Interior isn't the best, some stains and a couple small butt burns thanks to PO, but doesn't smell of smoke inside.
Interested? Just let me know.
Last edited by PCK_4xCustoms; May 27th, 2014 at 01:10 PM.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|