Bad Seller Alert - Micah Braden aka Micah Denzel-Braden in TC - Page 7 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

The Pub A friendly forum where everybody is nice, and will answer any questions you have about life.

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 19th, 2013, 01:37 PM   #121
bigbchevy
missmrgreenagain
 
bigbchevy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-15-07
Location: fenton /hartland mi
Posts: 20,064
iTrader: (167)
Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
Default

Kick
__________________
H.o.r.e
(mr.green)So you are calling CC a liar?? Not a nice way to treat your bitch.
tube bending and gear installs pm me for info! gears installed for $150 and up per axle.
bigbchevy is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old May 19th, 2013, 01:48 PM   #122
kickstand
sHaMoNe!
 
kickstand's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-20-06
Location: fenton
Posts: 31,985
iTrader: (46)
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFRd_CJ5 View Post
So now you're making it your goal here to criticize the person who made a mistake, instead of the person who lied. Got it.
And I'm the retarded one? Ok.........
No, just waiting for the person who made the mistake to actually admit some accountability.

I mean he's the same guy who uses his students and the guise of a project to try to get discounted parts for his own personal jeeps.....so says the rumor mills/grapevines anyway....


You're the retarded one to think that 40+ people gave me good itrader just for fun so I could look like an honest person when I sell my personal things or purchase them from others.
kickstand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 01:49 PM   #123
kickstand
sHaMoNe!
 
kickstand's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-20-06
Location: fenton
Posts: 31,985
iTrader: (46)
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92FleXj View Post
I never sold kickstand a fridge... Don't know how he got that itrader.. Must be a hacker...
wouldn't you know, that son of a bitch still keeps my pretend food cold too
kickstand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 02:30 PM   #124
mschaffer66
Senior Member
 
mschaffer66's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: West Bloomfield, MI
Posts: 9,288
iTrader: (17)
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheapThrillB2 View Post
I don't care what it is, If I have a vehicle I am selling, nobody is taking a wrench or tool to take it apart in my driveway. If they wanna pay me the cash, load it on their trailer, then take it apart in my driveway then so be it. But nobody is taking shit apart until cash is in hand and it has the ability to leave my driveway with or without being under its own power. But I also won't purposely misrepresent an item either.
x eleventy bazillion.

Holy fukc ...

I can't believe anyone is even insinuating that its a remotely reasonable concept to partially disassemble vehicles that you haven't even bought yet to verify parts are what they say they are.

These kinds of threads are also another reason why the only phone conversation I'll ever have about buying or selling something deals with directions and when to look at it. I want to have everything said between me and the potential buyer/seller well documented in text, pm, or email.
mschaffer66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 02:35 PM   #125
CheapThrillB2
FAWK YEAH!!
 
CheapThrillB2's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-06-06
Location: Middleville, MI
Posts: 31,701
iTrader: (62)
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschaffer66 View Post
x eleventy bazillion.

Holy fukc ...

I can't believe anyone is even insinuating that its a remotely reasonable concept to partially disassemble vehicles that you haven't even bought yet to verify parts are what they say they are.

These kinds of threads are also another reason why the only phone conversation I'll ever have about buying or selling something deals with directions and when to look at it. I want to have everything said between me and the potential buyer/seller well documented in text, pm, or email.
Agreed on PM's. I don't delete them ever. I currently have 12,276
CheapThrillB2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 03:04 PM   #126
AFRd_CJ5
Senior Member
 
AFRd_CJ5's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-26-07
Location: Carson City
Posts: 721
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshall View Post
Why so mad?
Ummm, what exactly am I mad about?
AFRd_CJ5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 03:08 PM   #127
AFRd_CJ5
Senior Member
 
AFRd_CJ5's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-26-07
Location: Carson City
Posts: 721
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstand View Post
No, just waiting for the person who made the mistake to actually admit some accountability.

I mean he's the same guy who uses his students and the guise of a project to try to get discounted parts for his own personal jeeps.....so says the rumor mills/grapevines anyway....


You're the retarded one to think that 40+ people gave me good itrader just for fun so I could look like an honest person when I sell my personal things or purchase them from others.
But you don't want the person that lied to take any accountability.
So says the rumor mill? You're funny, you don't know any facts at all, yet you're telling the person how it should have went.
I never said you did, I said you could. See how the retarded part works? It's when you say things that never happened.
AFRd_CJ5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 03:15 PM   #128
kickstand
sHaMoNe!
 
kickstand's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-20-06
Location: fenton
Posts: 31,985
iTrader: (46)
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFRd_CJ5 View Post
But you don't want the person that lied to take any accountability.
So says the rumor mill? You're funny, you don't know any facts at all, yet you're telling the person how it should have went.
I never said you did, I said you could. See how the retarded part works? It's when you say things that never happened.
This horse is long since dead.....but.....

1. I never said I don't want the liar to be accountable.
2. I don't know any facts, what facts did I claim to know?
3. I could what? make up 40+ fake itraders? Highly unlikely CC would go for that.
kickstand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 03:16 PM   #129
Hockeyguy
Newbie
 
Join Date: 02-27-12
Location: tawas/michigan
Posts: 29
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatty Matty View Post
Somebody needs to take this guy to court for attempting to destroy the English language. He should be sentenced to life, a lifetime of English lessons, GED preparation courses and fifth grade spelling tests.
This just made my weekend!
Hockeyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 03:18 PM   #130
kickstand
sHaMoNe!
 
kickstand's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-20-06
Location: fenton
Posts: 31,985
iTrader: (46)
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschaffer66 View Post
x eleventy bazillion.

Holy fukc ...

I can't believe anyone is even insinuating that its a remotely reasonable concept to partially disassemble vehicles that you haven't even bought yet to verify parts are what they say they are.


This isn't the first time this shit has come up around here. It wasn't long ago some dude bought a dana 30 that was supposed to have a locker and such and such gears and such and such axles and it had none of that shit....people on this board have proven their word isn't worth shit.

Would you buy a dirtbike or other 2 stroke with out running a compression or leak down?

Would you buy a car with out test driving it?

Would you buy an axle without verifying the gears?

Would you buy an axle that someone "says" has chromoly shafts?

Never once did I say tear apart their vehicle in the driveway, but I'll be damned if you are gonna sell me something that you say has something but not allow me to verify. That's how you end up with muddy paws.
kickstand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 03:27 PM   #131
Ebs
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: MI
Posts: 3,396
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Face it, you've got a hard on for making Muddypaws a fool just because he came here to serve up a buyer beware on someone who is into the four wheelerin' stuff. It didn't seem like he was looking for the pity party, and I would imagine he'll be more wary next time.

I'm sure everyone who's been the victim of fraud could've done something different to avoid getting ripped off.
Ebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 03:51 PM   #132
AFRd_CJ5
Senior Member
 
AFRd_CJ5's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-26-07
Location: Carson City
Posts: 721
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstand View Post
This horse is long since dead.....but.....

1. I never said I don't want the liar to be accountable.
2. I don't know any facts, what facts did I claim to know?
3. I could what? make up 40+ fake itraders? Highly unlikely CC would go for that.
You're right, this horse is dead. You're just trying to be an internet jackass to the OP for god knows what reason.
If you don't want the liar to be accoutable, then why be such a jackass to the OP?
You didn't claim to know any facts, just "rumor mill" about the OP. So you are right about that, you don't know any facts. At all.
The only fact I can see in all this, is that you think the OP is an idiot for "letting himself" get ripped off. Yet you admitted you've done the same......... So what does that make you?
And if you want to pretend it's always feasible to "verify" every purchase you make by tearing something down before you buy it, well you're........
AFRd_CJ5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 04:47 PM   #133
firehawk
Live Action!
 
firehawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-02-07
Location: Clawson, Michigan
Posts: 12,861
iTrader: (43)
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Default

I hate liars!
firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 10:58 PM   #134
Nuggets
I fix stuff!
 
Nuggets's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-15-06
Location: Bay City, MI
Posts: 13,457
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

I have been farting a lot lately.
Nuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 11:18 PM   #135
1BigXJ
The Outlaw
 
1BigXJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-05-12
Location: Thompsonville, MI
Posts: 159
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggets View Post
I have been farting a lot lately.
Recent change in diet? Lol
1BigXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2013, 07:59 AM   #136
Buggy_Tim
(513) 891-8372
 
Buggy_Tim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Sault Sainte Marie
Posts: 11,994
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggets View Post
5 cents worth of free advice: Without everything on paper, going to court will get you nothing but embarrassment.
I have it on paper, and he admitted it in court and the judge said it still won't help you when talking about vehicle related things in small claims. Judge said if it were a used car dealer then it would have. He said small claims was the wrong court and I should take it to civil court. Like I said, live and learn.
Buggy_Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2013, 08:04 AM   #137
Buggy_Tim
(513) 891-8372
 
Buggy_Tim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Sault Sainte Marie
Posts: 11,994
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstand View Post
I am willing to spend 3 hours of my time for $1000.

I'm sure that if you pulled a jack stand, jack, impact gun and some sockets to make sure you were getting what you were getting the seller would have been real quick to stop you from tearing his truck apart in the driveway since he was lying and you would have left with his truck half apart in the driveway.

I don't expect you to tear everything you buy apart. But often the threat of verifying is enough to make a dishonest seller come clean, it's also cheaper than not buying what you thought you were.

My comment about the receipt comes from the poster claiming they offered you one but you declined.

Let's see some links to these other posts, without that you still just sound like muddywhiner being butthurt.
You are right. I didn't check and that's on me. I just wanted to let people know that this particular seller is not to be trusted. Nothing more.

I don't know what you, or that other guy is talking about when talking about the receipt.

What other links are you talking about?
Buggy_Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2013, 08:07 AM   #138
Buggy_Tim
(513) 891-8372
 
Buggy_Tim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Sault Sainte Marie
Posts: 11,994
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstand View Post
Muddy whiner could have done the same. He just wants to blame the other guy for lying but doesn't want to take any responsiblity (typical american these days)
I have taken my responsibility. Why should the seller not take responsibility for lying?
Buggy_Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2013, 08:16 AM   #139
kickstand
sHaMoNe!
 
kickstand's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-20-06
Location: fenton
Posts: 31,985
iTrader: (46)
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuddyPaws View Post
I have taken my responsibility. Why should the seller not take responsibility for lying?
Then I couldn't keep beating this dead horse.
kickstand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2013, 10:38 AM   #140
Cartman
Can't lose with 42s
 
Cartman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-17-06
Location: Williamsburg, MI
Posts: 1,046
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

I can now say with absolute confidence that salty tears won't turn mild steel into chromo
Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:19 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.32504 seconds with 81 queries