Bad Seller Alert - Micah Braden aka Micah Denzel-Braden in TC - Page 2 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

The Pub A friendly forum where everybody is nice, and will answer any questions you have about life.

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 14th, 2013, 09:53 AM   #21
busyfixin
Balls Deep
 
busyfixin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-24-06
Location: williamsburg, MI
Posts: 3,276
iTrader: (11)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

I'm searching for fat aids infested hookers to send over with a "Our car broke down, We're so upset. There is only one thing that will calm our spirits. Will you bang us on video?" story.
busyfixin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old May 14th, 2013, 10:09 AM   #22
Buggy_Tim
(513) 891-8372
 
Buggy_Tim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Sault Sainte Marie
Posts: 11,992
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkstoncracker View Post
I see two options on this.

1. Guy who sold truck to muddypaws purchased complete axles with the said shafts in them and passed them on as what he thought he purchased. This would be a mistake on the seller for stating something that he thought was true, but never seeing them.

2. The seller flat out lied and is a complete d-bag.
Welp he and his lying father replaced the gears so he must have seen the shafts at some point.
Buggy_Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 01:19 PM   #23
1BigXJ
The Outlaw
 
1BigXJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-05-12
Location: Thompsonville, MI
Posts: 159
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Didn't u take this to court, story i heard says u did and lost? I understand being upset with a deal going sour but i don't think its right to post pics of his house where kids sleep and play a name and a phone number can be understandable , remember anyone can shit in a box and throw a guarantee on it but in the end its still shit, not trying to start shit just my .02
1BigXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 01:23 PM   #24
SS
Doing stuff...and things.
 
SS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-12-05
Location: 48309
Posts: 12,105
iTrader: (14)
Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BigXJ View Post
Didn't u take this to court, story i heard says u did and lost? I understand being upset with a deal going sour but i don't think its right to post pics of his house where kids sleep and play a name and a phone number can be understandable , remember anyone can shit in a box and throw a guarantee on it but in the end its still shit, not trying to start shit just my .02
Shit x 3!

Fecal Fatality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
-Jer

Fallen GL4x4 Member's Family in Need!!

http://www.greatlakes4x4.com/showthread.php?t=301273

SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 01:30 PM   #25
Big_Awesum_Jeep
Member
 
Join Date: 04-16-13
Location: Warren MI
Posts: 99
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuddyPaws View Post
Welp he and his lying father replaced the gears so he must have seen the shafts at some point.
Sounds to me like you're the one that got the shaft.
Big_Awesum_Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 01:33 PM   #26
swampjeep
Swamp Stomper
 
swampjeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Waterford, mi
Posts: 7,875
iTrader: (26)
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BigXJ View Post
Didn't u take this to court, story i heard says u did and lost? I understand being upset with a deal going sour but i don't think its right to post pics of his house where kids sleep and play a name and a phone number can be understandable , remember anyone can shit in a box and throw a guarantee on it but in the end its still shit, not trying to start shit just my .02
OP did not post the pic of the house, someone else did

OP is just giving the warning to deal with this guy at your own risk...
whether he lost in court or not, I appreciate the warning.
swampjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 01:50 PM   #27
kickstand
sHaMoNe!
 
kickstand's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-20-06
Location: fenton
Posts: 31,761
iTrader: (46)
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BigXJ View Post
Didn't u take this to court, story i heard says u did and lost? I understand being upset with a deal going sour but i don't think its right to post pics of his house where kids sleep and play a name and a phone number can be understandable , remember anyone can shit in a box and throw a guarantee on it but in the end its still shit, not trying to start shit just my .02
sounds like there is more to this story
kickstand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 02:05 PM   #28
1BigXJ
The Outlaw
 
1BigXJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-05-12
Location: Thompsonville, MI
Posts: 159
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swampjeep View Post
OP did not post the pic of the house, someone else did

OP is just giving the warning to deal with this guy at your own risk...
whether he lost in court or not, I appreciate the warning.
youre right someone else did post the pic, still doesnt make it right but to eaches own right? i dont know how much more there is to this story but i believe there is more that will probably come out, and yes i would appreciate a warning too from a bad seller or whatever win or lose in court but if theres more to the story i think we should get it all
1BigXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 02:11 PM   #29
doomsick
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 07-29-07
Location: GR Michigan
Posts: 340
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

I wouldn't put much stock into what someone you don't really know says when you're buying something from them.
doomsick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 02:12 PM   #30
kickstand
sHaMoNe!
 
kickstand's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-20-06
Location: fenton
Posts: 31,761
iTrader: (46)
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsick View Post
I wouldn't put much stock into what someone you don't really know says when you're buying something from them.
dont be logical!
kickstand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 02:19 PM   #31
1BigXJ
The Outlaw
 
1BigXJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-05-12
Location: Thompsonville, MI
Posts: 159
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

this is not the place for logical or common sense, good luck finding that thread lmao
1BigXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 03:37 PM   #32
fsumotorhead
N8KVB
 
fsumotorhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-24-06
Location: Flat Rock, MI
Posts: 4,201
iTrader: (34)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstand View Post
sounds like there is more to this story
That almost never happens with these cases
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BigXJ View Post
this is not the place for logical or common sense, good luck finding that thread lmao
x2/2
fsumotorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 04:21 PM   #33
mtnbikinbryno
Senior Member
 
mtnbikinbryno's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-08-05
Location: TC
Posts: 5,387
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to mtnbikinbryno
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BigXJ View Post
youre right someone else did post the pic, still doesnt make it right but to eaches own right? i dont know how much more there is to this story but i believe there is more that will probably come out, and yes i would appreciate a warning too from a bad seller or whatever win or lose in court but if theres more to the story i think we should get it all
He posted the address, what difference does it make if a picture is posted? Ever hear of Google street view? Anybody can find it in an instant.
mtnbikinbryno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 04:45 PM   #34
JohnnyJ
Low Range Drifter
 
JohnnyJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-09-05
Location: Hartland, MI
Posts: 6,340
iTrader: (38)
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Default

I wouldn't go so far as saying anybody. But a lot of people could.
__________________
Neither Skinny Nor Pretty DEAK Racing 4517 Ultra 4 Mod Class Rig
Surviving Project Car Hell - We have all been there
JohnnyJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 05:46 PM   #35
BadMoonRacing500
Freedom isn't Free
 
BadMoonRacing500's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-11-10
Location: Harbor Springs MI
Posts: 823
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 974x4Taco View Post
Are you sure the fronts are no chromo.....some of the original chromo birfields look just like stock.
Are you guys missing the fact it says birfield on the shaft in one of the pics
BadMoonRacing500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 06:31 PM   #36
Buggy_Tim
(513) 891-8372
 
Buggy_Tim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Sault Sainte Marie
Posts: 11,992
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BigXJ View Post
Didn't u take this to court, story i heard says u did and lost? I understand being upset with a deal going sour but i don't think its right to post pics of his house where kids sleep and play a name and a phone number can be understandable , remember anyone can shit in a box and throw a guarantee on it but in the end its still shit, not trying to start shit just my .02
You must be friends with this pos.

Actually yes, we went to court. But I did not loose. The case was dismissed. There is a difference. There was no judgement. If there had been a judgement then that would be the end of the deal. No other court, no appeal, just done. I can still take this to another court since there was no judgment for the defentant or the plaintiff. The judge said this was not the court for this case. He told the pos that he misrepresented the items and did so intentionally. On the way out of court he told me that civil court is the proper place because in small claims you can't sue for misrepresentation and damages, where in civil court you can.

And who cares if it went to court and even if I did loose? Fact still remains that this pos and his father lied about it and lied to the judge in court about it. Bad sellers are bad sellers and should be called out. It;s what itrader is for, it's what ebay feedback is for. This is another outlet to let people know.

Last edited by Buggy_Tim; May 14th, 2013 at 06:38 PM.
Buggy_Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 06:32 PM   #37
Buggy_Tim
(513) 891-8372
 
Buggy_Tim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Sault Sainte Marie
Posts: 11,992
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BigXJ View Post
youre right someone else did post the pic, still doesnt make it right but to eaches own right? i dont know how much more there is to this story but i believe there is more that will probably come out, and yes i would appreciate a warning too from a bad seller or whatever win or lose in court but if theres more to the story i think we should get it all
Craigslist ad listed his number and address. Your name and address isn't secret information.

Don't fuk someone over and your business won't be on the internet.
Buggy_Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 06:49 PM   #38
1BigXJ
The Outlaw
 
1BigXJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-05-12
Location: Thompsonville, MI
Posts: 159
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Like i said earlier to eachs own, if he lied he lied and should have made it right , if he didn't know he should have admitted it at the very least but if they were in that axle either they don't know what chromos are or he lied straight up, i wouldn't want my house pictured on the internet but i don't do shitty business either, I'm not for or against anyone in this
1BigXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 07:10 PM   #39
FlatFender
Tap Tap Splat
 
FlatFender's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Raleigh NC
Posts: 15,800
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuddyPaws View Post
You must be friends with this pos.

Actually yes, we went to court. But I did not loose. The case was dismissed. There is a difference. There was no judgement. If there had been a judgement then that would be the end of the deal. No other court, no appeal, just done. I can still take this to another court since there was no judgment for the defentant or the plaintiff. The judge said this was not the court for this case. He told the pos that he misrepresented the items and did so intentionally. On the way out of court he told me that civil court is the proper place because in small claims you can't sue for misrepresentation and damages, where in civil court you can.

And who cares if it went to court and even if I did loose? Fact still remains that this pos and his father lied about it and lied to the judge in court about it. Bad sellers are bad sellers and should be called out. It;s what itrader is for, it's what ebay feedback is for. This is another outlet to let people know.
lose > loose
FlatFender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 07:47 PM   #40
High Center Hancho
rack tap re-rack click
 
High Center Hancho's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-10-07
Location: Genesee County
Posts: 13,479
iTrader: (40)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BigXJ View Post
Like i said earlier to eachs own, if he lied he lied and should have made it right , if he didn't know he should have admitted it at the very least but if they were in that axle either they don't know what chromos are or he lied straight up, i wouldn't want my house pictured on the internet but i don't do shitty business either, I'm not for or against anyone in this
Your house is on the Internet, many times over. Google earth, county gis, ect. So too bad for you
High Center Hancho is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:16 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.35352 seconds with 81 queries