Random Thoughts - Page 518 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

The Pub A friendly forum where everybody is nice, and will answer any questions you have about life.

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 8th, 2013, 11:18 PM   #10341
phoolish
Senior Member
 
phoolish's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-18-11
Location: Reed City, Michigan
Posts: 253
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

watched the movie MAMA one of the better horror movies ive seen in a while. the ending meh tho
phoolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old May 8th, 2013, 11:47 PM   #10342
BigBird
Duck Shootin' Wheelerer!!
 
BigBird's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-17-08
Location: Soo, Ontario
Posts: 5,627
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by booblinker View Post
Didnt expect to have to cancel my mid may motorcycle trip due to the chance of snow.
You shut your dirty whore mouth... We just be getting spring up here...
__________________
Cheap Thrills Off Road
BigBird is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2013, 11:50 PM   #10343
booblinker
Trailer Trash
 
booblinker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-29-06
Location: Leonard, mi
Posts: 10,521
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to booblinker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBird View Post
You shut your dirty whore mouth... We just be getting spring up here...
It was beautiful last and this week, and suppose to be next week, but not this weekend.
__________________
-2001 Tahoe original 5.3 4x4 only 435k
-Down to 2 three wheelers
-1985 V65 Magna
-1978 F100
-1973 CT70 with 125cc motor
booblinker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2013, 11:50 PM   #10344
chadcooper55
expert jeep disassembler
 
chadcooper55's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-28-08
Location: kent city mi
Posts: 8,055
iTrader: (20)
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal View Post
BLT dinner!
That's what I had at the kersey inn tonight. It is funny watching the "cowboys" in 10 gallon hats and rapestaches try to pick up the Aids infested skank bartenders. Good entertainment while I am batching it til the old lady gets home Saturday.
chadcooper55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2013, 11:52 PM   #10345
chadcooper55
expert jeep disassembler
 
chadcooper55's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-28-08
Location: kent city mi
Posts: 8,055
iTrader: (20)
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Default

Oh ya and I almost forgot, I finally got a complete, running v8 jeep! After next week I will actually be able to wheel for the first time in 2 1/2 years!!
chadcooper55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2013, 11:56 PM   #10346
chadcooper55
expert jeep disassembler
 
chadcooper55's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-28-08
Location: kent city mi
Posts: 8,055
iTrader: (20)
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Default

Holy shit, I just realized that I am only 6 1/2 hours from Moab!
chadcooper55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 12:53 AM   #10347
Freak
Wheelin the HD
 
Freak's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-27-07
Location: Portland, TX
Posts: 7,227
iTrader: (14)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Freak Send a message via Yahoo to Freak
Default

Beer and exotic dancers.
Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 11:33 AM   #10348
montecarlo33
The Violator
 
montecarlo33's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-23-07
Location: Otsego County 49735
Posts: 4,627
iTrader: (19)
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Default

Good:

Buying a fixer upper home with property with no other homes built around it for a ways and getting it for a good deal.

Pulling up the carpet and finding awesome old wood flooring, and figuring out that some of the problems you were sweating, really turned out to be not that big of deal.

The guy I got painting my jeep is finally done.

Bad:

A few days back , walking your awesome new property you find a tent, shitty old camper, and a bunch of trash / scrap metal with people apparently living in these shitty things with no power or running water. They start on a neighboring lot, and go about 500' or more into your property and they are hiding all their shit behind the trees on your property so they are not saw from the road. However after meeting them and having a "nice" talk, while the whole time you are trying to figure these people out and what they are doing there, but they agree to move the shit off your land within a week but I will need surveyed to be sure exactly where my property line is.

You talk to the land owner and find out they are 100% squatters and hes working to fix the problem but hasn't yet and had no clue they were there until I contacted him.

when I get my jeep back the paint will be fresh so I cant wheel it for like 3-4 weeks after I pick it up, been without it for 2 months now.

Last edited by montecarlo33; May 9th, 2013 at 11:39 AM.
montecarlo33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 12:19 PM   #10349
BlooMule
Jet powered
 
BlooMule's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-08-05
Location: a mile from the shithole
Posts: 26,546
iTrader: (12)
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Default

Somedays I wish my wife had a ctrl-alt-del option....
__________________
-rw-rw-rw
BlooMule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 01:58 PM   #10350
jbsjunk
Wheelies
 
jbsjunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-01-08
Location: Almost Allendale Mi
Posts: 16,835
iTrader: (36)
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlooMule View Post
Somedays I wish my wife had a ctrl-alt-del option....
She does. It's attached to your gun.
jbsjunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 02:16 PM   #10351
BlooMule
Jet powered
 
BlooMule's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-08-05
Location: a mile from the shithole
Posts: 26,546
iTrader: (12)
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbsjunk View Post
She does. It's attached to your gun.
rong. That's format C:
__________________
-rw-rw-rw
BlooMule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 05:21 PM   #10352
19914x4blazer
360 gamer tag mike93vr4
 
19914x4blazer's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-19-07
Location: walled lake 48390
Posts: 1,543
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

why is it if you ask for more or extra stuff on your burger is cost you more money but if ask them to take stuff off it don't take money off ?
19914x4blazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 05:33 PM   #10353
BlooMule
Jet powered
 
BlooMule's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-08-05
Location: a mile from the shithole
Posts: 26,546
iTrader: (12)
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19914x4blazer View Post
why is it if you ask for more or extra stuff on your burger is cost you more money but if ask them to take stuff off it don't take money off ?
Tomatoes?
__________________
-rw-rw-rw
BlooMule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 05:35 PM   #10354
19914x4blazer
360 gamer tag mike93vr4
 
19914x4blazer's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-19-07
Location: walled lake 48390
Posts: 1,543
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlooMule View Post
Tomatoes?
yes
19914x4blazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 05:48 PM   #10355
BlooMule
Jet powered
 
BlooMule's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-08-05
Location: a mile from the shithole
Posts: 26,546
iTrader: (12)
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19914x4blazer View Post
yes
At least they left them off.
__________________
-rw-rw-rw
BlooMule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 08:20 PM   #10356
dreezy
Haggard Fab
 
dreezy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-28-08
Location: Holland Mi
Posts: 10,346
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dreezy Send a message via MSN to dreezy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlooMule View Post
Somedays I wish my wife had a ctrl-alt-del option....
They do. It's nicknamed "the cunt punt"
__________________
"you think you're precious, I think you're shit."

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScOoTeR View Post
Ryan, if I wanted any shit from you, I'd go looking for Leah's strap-on.
dreezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 08:40 PM   #10357
dreezy
Haggard Fab
 
dreezy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-28-08
Location: Holland Mi
Posts: 10,346
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dreezy Send a message via MSN to dreezy
Default

I was forced into slave labor and ripped up more of my front lawn for a garden that wont be weeded. I did however transplant the grass to places that didn't have any. Will this grass survive or die?
__________________
"you think you're precious, I think you're shit."

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScOoTeR View Post
Ryan, if I wanted any shit from you, I'd go looking for Leah's strap-on.
dreezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 08:42 PM   #10358
whiterhino
I'm not old, honest...
 
whiterhino's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-07-06
Location: Davisburg MI
Posts: 22,361
iTrader: (22)
Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by montecarlo33 View Post
Good:

Buying a fixer upper home with property with no other homes built around it for a ways and getting it for a good deal.

Pulling up the carpet and finding awesome old wood flooring, and figuring out that some of the problems you were sweating, really turned out to be not that big of deal.

The guy I got painting my jeep is finally done.

Bad:

A few days back , walking your awesome new property you find a tent, shitty old camper, and a bunch of trash / scrap metal with people apparently living in these shitty things with no power or running water. They start on a neighboring lot, and go about 500' or more into your property and they are hiding all their shit behind the trees on your property so they are not saw from the road. However after meeting them and having a "nice" talk, while the whole time you are trying to figure these people out and what they are doing there, but they agree to move the shit off your land within a week but I will need surveyed to be sure exactly where my property line is.

You talk to the land owner and find out they are 100% squatters and hes working to fix the problem but hasn't yet and had no clue they were there until I contacted him.

when I get my jeep back the paint will be fresh so I cant wheel it for like 3-4 weeks after I pick it up, been without it for 2 months now.
Good plan on getting a survey. When we had our place surveyed, we found that the seller had mismarked the property line by about 65-70 ft on both side lots. Turns out we were driving on the neighbor's property.
__________________
GLFWDA member since 1979.
Member Southern Michigan Rock Crawlers.
whiterhino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 09:01 PM   #10359
BlooMule
Jet powered
 
BlooMule's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-08-05
Location: a mile from the shithole
Posts: 26,546
iTrader: (12)
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreezy View Post
They do. It's nicknamed "the cunt punt"
When she needs it most, it's kinda messy to do it....
__________________
-rw-rw-rw
BlooMule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 09:13 PM   #10360
joppermann
Senior Member
 
joppermann's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-04-08
Location: Boyne City, MI
Posts: 734
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

I hate the Penguins
joppermann is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
Tags
alex456123farted, alex456123is a homo, alex456123isghey, alex456123luvzcock, alex456123pooped, cc is gay as aids, dirtygirl thinks im hot, douchy douchbag, jbsjunklicksmyballz, kickstand is a douche, kickstand is ghey, lol ss reads the tags, meballs, shanelee78isgay, skin that dog!!, slipperyshithole, touches little boys, whyhesgreasyhands

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:32 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.40933 seconds with 82 queries