|April 25th, 2013, 08:28 AM||#1|
SOLD 1999 f250 7.3L $4000
Well its time for my truck to go to a new home. No beauty queen but been a great truck for me over the years, just have no use for it any more and need to reduce the fleet.
So onto the truck itself....
1999 F250 Ext Cab, Short bed
Grey leather interior
Brand new front brakes, newer rear brakes
Newer water pump
Warn Std hubs - no vacuum hubs
Terra Grapplers are probably less than 50% but still lots of life left
Installed a Napa BTM (Big Truck Muffler) a few years ago, nice sound
2" hitch with 7-pin wiring and brake controller
Gooseneck ball in bed
Still runs real strong, no trans slippage, has never let me down, EVER
Body has lots of little rust spots, see pics
Bed is shot, looks decent from a far but under structure is completely gone
Tailgate is rusty and I ran it over a few years ago
Drivers seat needs to be replaced or at least the foam pad replaced
Parts that it needs for sure:
- glow plugs
- EBP sensor/tube
- drivers side mirror (mirror glass is no more)
- Steering parts, not exactly sure but has some play
- Power steering cooler
Maintenance/repair work it needs
- NSS needs cleaning (sometimes have to shift to N to start)
- Oil pan gasket, possibly rear main seal
- Probably could use diff and tcase fluids changed. They've been done in the past but probably worth doing soon
- Trailer plug needs repair and to be hard mounted
- Hook back up the EBPV after sensor/tube are replaced
KBB in Fair Condition is $8,600. Asking $4000 until I change my mind and decide to keep it
Onto the glamor shots....I'll get some interior photos soon.
I wanna go fast! - Ricky Bobby
Last edited by xj4life; September 2nd, 2013 at 06:14 PM.
|May 7th, 2013, 02:24 PM||#4|
Fuck talk, Duck walk!
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Whitelake, MI
Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Wish this was a manual
I'm the man in White.
If you want peace, prepare for war!
Forgiveness is between them and God. It's my job to arrange the meeting.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|