Random Thoughts - Page 516 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

The Pub A friendly forum where everybody is nice, and will answer any questions you have about life.

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 3rd, 2013, 08:05 AM   #10301
dreezy
Haggard Fab
 
dreezy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-28-08
Location: Holland Mi
Posts: 9,973
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dreezy Send a message via MSN to dreezy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS View Post
I know I'm not the only one that sees InfoWars and doesn't bother to read it.
Affirmative
__________________
"you think you're precious, I think you're shit."

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScOoTeR View Post
Ryan, if I wanted any shit from you, I'd go looking for Leah's strap-on.
dreezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old May 3rd, 2013, 08:08 AM   #10302
tgmaul
Senior Member
 
tgmaul's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-05-12
Location: midland
Posts: 389
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS View Post
I know I'm not the only one that sees InfoWars and doesn't bother to read it.
you would d bag
tgmaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2013, 08:09 AM   #10303
tgmaul
Senior Member
 
tgmaul's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-05-12
Location: midland
Posts: 389
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

On this first of May, 2013 – a day celebrated by communists in their struggle for “liberation” – it is appropriate to reflect on the communist agenda. Many of its goals have manifested systemically in the decades gone by. Whether or not you believe there is a conscious agenda behind the changes we are witnessing is irrelevant. Forget the “Communist” label for a moment and recognize these labels for what they are: Different ways of describing despicable tyrants making their move for total control. As we can see with the examples below (of which there are many more) the political and social aspects of our country have been successfully altered.
As entered into the Congressional Record of 1963:
“Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.””
– FEMA has been caught on video instructing local police that the founding fathers were America’s first terrorists.
– In 2009 a leaked Missouri Information Analysis Center (MIAC) document listed Ron Paul and Libertarians as terrorists
– West Point’s Combating Terrorism Center lists “anti-federalists” as a terrorist group. As the document states, “They… espouse strong convictions regarding the federal government, believing it to be corrupt and tyrannical, with a natural tendency to intrude on individuals’ civil and constitutional rights… they support civil activism, individual freedoms, and self government.”
“Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.”
– New York mayor Michael Bloomberg, in response to the Boston bombings, says that the U.S. Constitution will “have to change”. Of course, it is in the name of increased security.
– In December of last year, the New York Times published an article by Louis Michael Seidman, professor of constitutional law at Georgetown University, which proudly admonished “Let’s Give Up on the Constitution.” Seidman dares to blame our problems on following the constitution, which he calls “evil” and “archaic”.
– In waging the war on terror after 9/11 the Bill of Rights was an inconvenience that Bush administration officials sought to remove. President Obama has continued down the same path with the NDAA and other unconstitutional measures.
“Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.”
The prevalence of pornography in today’s society is nothing short of shocking. Its impact on society is corrosive, which is why it must be promoted if a revolutionary group wants to alter the social landscape. According to the Washington Post, 1 in 6 women are addicted to porn. In 2004 Dr. Jill Manning testified before the U.S. Senate regarding the impact of pornography on marriage in the United States. She presented statistics gathered from lawyers around the country. She found that, “56 percent of divorce cases involved one party having an obsessive interest in pornographic websites.” As Kevin Skinner writes in Psychology Today, “If half of the people divorcing claim pornography as the culprit, that means there are 500,000 marriages annually that are failing due to pornography.”
“Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture–education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.”
The Cloward–Piven strategy is going full force under the Obama administration. This socialist strategy, developed in 1966 by Richard Cloward and Frances Fox Piven, sought to push welfare on the masses in order to create division and economic crisis. A program of “wealth redistribution” is then presented as a solution. Under Obama, welfare is at an all time high. From 2007 to 2011 the number of food stamp recipients rose 70% to 45 million. A 1966 article published in the The Nation outlined the plan,
“A series of welfare drives in large cities would, we believe, impel action on a new federal program to distribute income, eliminating the present public welfare system and alleviating the abject poverty which it perpetrates… These disruptions would generate severe political strains, and deepen existing divisions among elements in the big-city Democratic coalition: the remaining white middle class, the white working-class ethnic groups and the growing minority poor… a national Democratic administration would be con-strained to advance a federal solution to poverty that would override local welfare failures, local class and racial conflicts and local revenue dilemmas. By the internal disruption of local bureaucratic practices, by the furor over public welfare poverty, and by the collapse of current financing arrangements, powerful forces can be generated for major economic reforms at the national level.”
Regardless of its political label, tyranny is rising in the United States of America. It is the responsibility of every upstanding citizen to denounce it and work to restore the values and liberty loving spirit that sustained our ancestors.
This post first appeared at Old-thinker News.
This article was posted: Wednesday, May 1, 2013 at 3:40 pm
Tags: domestic news
tgmaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2013, 08:10 AM   #10304
tgmaul
Senior Member
 
tgmaul's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-05-12
Location: midland
Posts: 389
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

http://www.oldthinkernews.com/2013/05/mayday/


its still a random thought
tgmaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2013, 08:11 AM   #10305
SS
Blinded By The Light
 
SS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-12-05
Location: South Africa
Posts: 11,648
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgmaul View Post
On this first of May, 2013 – a day celebrated by communists in their struggle for “liberation” – it is appropriate to reflect on the communist agenda. Many of its goals have manifested systemically in the decades gone by. Whether or not you believe there is a conscious agenda behind the changes we are witnessing is irrelevant. Forget the “Communist” label for a moment and recognize these labels for what they are: Different ways of describing despicable tyrants making their move for total control. As we can see with the examples below (of which there are many more) the political and social aspects of our country have been successfully altered.
As entered into the Congressional Record of 1963:
“Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.””
– FEMA has been caught on video instructing local police that the founding fathers were America’s first terrorists.
– In 2009 a leaked Missouri Information Analysis Center (MIAC) document listed Ron Paul and Libertarians as terrorists
– West Point’s Combating Terrorism Center lists “anti-federalists” as a terrorist group. As the document states, “They… espouse strong convictions regarding the federal government, believing it to be corrupt and tyrannical, with a natural tendency to intrude on individuals’ civil and constitutional rights… they support civil activism, individual freedoms, and self government.”
“Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.”
– New York mayor Michael Bloomberg, in response to the Boston bombings, says that the U.S. Constitution will “have to change”. Of course, it is in the name of increased security.
– In December of last year, the New York Times published an article by Louis Michael Seidman, professor of constitutional law at Georgetown University, which proudly admonished “Let’s Give Up on the Constitution.” Seidman dares to blame our problems on following the constitution, which he calls “evil” and “archaic”.
– In waging the war on terror after 9/11 the Bill of Rights was an inconvenience that Bush administration officials sought to remove. President Obama has continued down the same path with the NDAA and other unconstitutional measures.
“Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.”
The prevalence of pornography in today’s society is nothing short of shocking. Its impact on society is corrosive, which is why it must be promoted if a revolutionary group wants to alter the social landscape. According to the Washington Post, 1 in 6 women are addicted to porn. In 2004 Dr. Jill Manning testified before the U.S. Senate regarding the impact of pornography on marriage in the United States. She presented statistics gathered from lawyers around the country. She found that, “56 percent of divorce cases involved one party having an obsessive interest in pornographic websites.” As Kevin Skinner writes in Psychology Today, “If half of the people divorcing claim pornography as the culprit, that means there are 500,000 marriages annually that are failing due to pornography.”
“Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture–education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.”
The Cloward–Piven strategy is going full force under the Obama administration. This socialist strategy, developed in 1966 by Richard Cloward and Frances Fox Piven, sought to push welfare on the masses in order to create division and economic crisis. A program of “wealth redistribution” is then presented as a solution. Under Obama, welfare is at an all time high. From 2007 to 2011 the number of food stamp recipients rose 70% to 45 million. A 1966 article published in the The Nation outlined the plan,
“A series of welfare drives in large cities would, we believe, impel action on a new federal program to distribute income, eliminating the present public welfare system and alleviating the abject poverty which it perpetrates… These disruptions would generate severe political strains, and deepen existing divisions among elements in the big-city Democratic coalition: the remaining white middle class, the white working-class ethnic groups and the growing minority poor… a national Democratic administration would be con-strained to advance a federal solution to poverty that would override local welfare failures, local class and racial conflicts and local revenue dilemmas. By the internal disruption of local bureaucratic practices, by the furor over public welfare poverty, and by the collapse of current financing arrangements, powerful forces can be generated for major economic reforms at the national level.”
Regardless of its political label, tyranny is rising in the United States of America. It is the responsibility of every upstanding citizen to denounce it and work to restore the values and liberty loving spirit that sustained our ancestors.
This post first appeared at Old-thinker News.
This article was posted: Wednesday, May 1, 2013 at 3:40 pm
Tags: domestic news
Still didn't read it douche bag.
__________________
-Jeremy

Watch yourself. I'll light you up.
SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2013, 08:12 AM   #10306
tgmaul
Senior Member
 
tgmaul's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-05-12
Location: midland
Posts: 389
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

keep sucking maybe something will cum out : )
tgmaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2013, 08:13 AM   #10307
SS
Blinded By The Light
 
SS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-12-05
Location: South Africa
Posts: 11,648
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgmaul View Post
keep sucking maybe something will cum out : )
You're not impressing anyone.
__________________
-Jeremy

Watch yourself. I'll light you up.
SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2013, 08:16 AM   #10308
tgmaul
Senior Member
 
tgmaul's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-05-12
Location: midland
Posts: 389
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS View Post
You're not impressing anyone.
and your a special education student!

now that I think about it you must be related to George Bush
tgmaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2013, 08:23 AM   #10309
SS
Blinded By The Light
 
SS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-12-05
Location: South Africa
Posts: 11,648
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgmaul View Post
and your a special education student!

now that I think about it you must be related to George Bush
Still not impressed.
__________________
-Jeremy

Watch yourself. I'll light you up.
SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2013, 09:09 AM   #10310
disturbedsledneck
Senior Member
 
disturbedsledneck's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06-24-08
Location: Vassar, MI
Posts: 740
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgmaul View Post
On this first of May, 2013 – a day celebrated by communists in their struggle for “liberation” – it is appropriate to reflect on the communist agenda. Many of its goals have manifested systemically in the decades gone by. Whether or not you believe there is a conscious agenda behind the changes we are witnessing is irrelevant. Forget the “Communist” label for a moment and recognize these labels for what they are: Different ways of describing despicable tyrants making their move for total control. As we can see with the examples below (of which there are many more) the political and social aspects of our country have been successfully altered.
As entered into the Congressional Record of 1963:
“Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.””
– FEMA has been caught on video instructing local police that the founding fathers were America’s first terrorists.
– In 2009 a leaked Missouri Information Analysis Center (MIAC) document listed Ron Paul and Libertarians as terrorists
– West Point’s Combating Terrorism Center lists “anti-federalists” as a terrorist group. As the document states, “They… espouse strong convictions regarding the federal government, believing it to be corrupt and tyrannical, with a natural tendency to intrude on individuals’ civil and constitutional rights… they support civil activism, individual freedoms, and self government.”
“Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.”
– New York mayor Michael Bloomberg, in response to the Boston bombings, says that the U.S. Constitution will “have to change”. Of course, it is in the name of increased security.
– In December of last year, the New York Times published an article by Louis Michael Seidman, professor of constitutional law at Georgetown University, which proudly admonished “Let’s Give Up on the Constitution.” Seidman dares to blame our problems on following the constitution, which he calls “evil” and “archaic”.
– In waging the war on terror after 9/11 the Bill of Rights was an inconvenience that Bush administration officials sought to remove. President Obama has continued down the same path with the NDAA and other unconstitutional measures.
“Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.”
The prevalence of pornography in today’s society is nothing short of shocking. Its impact on society is corrosive, which is why it must be promoted if a revolutionary group wants to alter the social landscape. According to the Washington Post, 1 in 6 women are addicted to porn. In 2004 Dr. Jill Manning testified before the U.S. Senate regarding the impact of pornography on marriage in the United States. She presented statistics gathered from lawyers around the country. She found that, “56 percent of divorce cases involved one party having an obsessive interest in pornographic websites.” As Kevin Skinner writes in Psychology Today, “If half of the people divorcing claim pornography as the culprit, that means there are 500,000 marriages annually that are failing due to pornography.”
“Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture–education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.”
The Cloward–Piven strategy is going full force under the Obama administration. This socialist strategy, developed in 1966 by Richard Cloward and Frances Fox Piven, sought to push welfare on the masses in order to create division and economic crisis. A program of “wealth redistribution” is then presented as a solution. Under Obama, welfare is at an all time high. From 2007 to 2011 the number of food stamp recipients rose 70% to 45 million. A 1966 article published in the The Nation outlined the plan,
“A series of welfare drives in large cities would, we believe, impel action on a new federal program to distribute income, eliminating the present public welfare system and alleviating the abject poverty which it perpetrates… These disruptions would generate severe political strains, and deepen existing divisions among elements in the big-city Democratic coalition: the remaining white middle class, the white working-class ethnic groups and the growing minority poor… a national Democratic administration would be con-strained to advance a federal solution to poverty that would override local welfare failures, local class and racial conflicts and local revenue dilemmas. By the internal disruption of local bureaucratic practices, by the furor over public welfare poverty, and by the collapse of current financing arrangements, powerful forces can be generated for major economic reforms at the national level.”
Regardless of its political label, tyranny is rising in the United States of America. It is the responsibility of every upstanding citizen to denounce it and work to restore the values and liberty loving spirit that sustained our ancestors.
This post first appeared at Old-thinker News.
This article was posted: Wednesday, May 1, 2013 at 3:40 pm
Tags: domestic news
Cool random thought.
disturbedsledneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2013, 09:21 AM   #10311
dreezy
Haggard Fab
 
dreezy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-28-08
Location: Holland Mi
Posts: 9,973
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dreezy Send a message via MSN to dreezy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgmaul View Post

now that I think about it you must be related to George Bush
You say that like it would be a bad thing
__________________
"you think you're precious, I think you're shit."

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScOoTeR View Post
Ryan, if I wanted any shit from you, I'd go looking for Leah's strap-on.
dreezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2013, 09:24 AM   #10312
REPBOY
Big Rig Builder
 
REPBOY's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-06-13
Location: DEARBORN, MI
Posts: 189
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgmaul View Post
now that I think about it you must be related to George Bush
Cant we all just get along??
REPBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2013, 10:11 AM   #10313
6spdWillys
An Army of fun.
 
6spdWillys's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-02-07
Location: curtice,ohio
Posts: 722
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS View Post
Still didn't read it douche bag.
He may or may not be a douche bag, but the substance of what he shared is true and infinitely important regardless of anyone's political affiliation.

These things are happening now and it doesn't take rocket scientist or brain surgeon levels of intelligence to see it. All it takes is a bit of time and willingness to pull one's head out of the sand.

The evidence is out there and mounting exponentially on a daily basis.
6spdWillys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2013, 10:18 AM   #10314
6spdWillys
An Army of fun.
 
6spdWillys's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-02-07
Location: curtice,ohio
Posts: 722
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

The name of the game in Washington is "Divide and Conquer", and that game seems to be working well here.

The two headed snake in D.C. cares nothing about the people, only their amount of power and control.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2
6spdWillys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2013, 11:07 AM   #10315
14muddn
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 02-10-08
Location: Wixom/MI
Posts: 1,770
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak View Post


Depends on the wrecker really but yes.
The first wrecker was a 20' F-550 the guy pulled out a tape measure and measured bumper to bumper at ~21' "see, it too big". I said the wheelbase isn't 21' but at that point he was walking back to his truck and said "you gotta get anutha truck" then drove off. on you black guy from Keford Towing.
14muddn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2013, 11:30 AM   #10316
GREASYHANDS
meep
 
GREASYHANDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-16-09
Location: Ravenna
Posts: 12,756
iTrader: (28)
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusKegon_ZJ_gurl View Post
Bummed about missing the blessing again this year.
You still havnt missed anything yet.
__________________
Bare Bones Offroad
RIP FS4L
Pavement sucks
Meow
GREASYHANDS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2013, 12:04 PM   #10317
Nuggets
I fix stuff!
 
Nuggets's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-15-06
Location: Bay City, MI
Posts: 13,415
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

My dog got into my kid's glitter now the back yard just sparkles.
Nuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2013, 12:53 PM   #10318
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl
Senior Member
 
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-10-08
Location: 49442
Posts: 16,204
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggets View Post
My dog got into my kid's glitter now the back yard just sparkles.
pix please.
__________________
Associate Membership Secretary/Membership Secretary
Great Lakes Four Wheel Drive Association
Support The Sport!

We must all go through a rite of passage and it must be physical, it must be painful, and it must leave a mark.
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2013, 12:56 PM   #10319
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl
Senior Member
 
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-10-08
Location: 49442
Posts: 16,204
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GREASYHANDS View Post
You still havnt missed anything yet.
Not yet, but certainly will.

Paying bills and having excellent credit are far more important in life than playing.
When I'm really old I will be glad I told myself NO so often.
__________________
Associate Membership Secretary/Membership Secretary
Great Lakes Four Wheel Drive Association
Support The Sport!

We must all go through a rite of passage and it must be physical, it must be painful, and it must leave a mark.
MusKegon_ZJ_gurl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2013, 02:31 PM   #10320
jbsjunk
Meow
 
jbsjunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-01-08
Location: Almost Allendale Mi
Posts: 13,681
iTrader: (36)
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgmaul View Post
On this first of May, 2013 –
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS View Post
Still didn't read it douche bag.
+2

Quote:
Originally Posted by disturbedsledneck View Post
Cool random thought.
If you read it.

Word of the day is legs. Help spread the word.
jbsjunk is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
Tags
alex456123is a homo, alex456123isghey, cc is gay as aids, didyagreaseit?, dirtygirl thinks im hot, i reported myself, jbsjunklicksmyballz, just sayin, kickstand is a douche, kickstand is ghey, lol ss reads the tags, meballs, meepmeep, meow?, report that post!, skin that dog!!, slipperyshithole, steveo = prison bitch, steveo is an asshole, steveo is awesome, steveo is still learking, steveo sucks cock!, steveo_sandusky, touches little boys, whyhesgreasyhands

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:12 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.58221 seconds with 82 queries